Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Jards

All Star
Daps
You nikkas need to cut this shyt out. The episode is an hr and change. Just because u see son during the day on dorne and during the day on a ship sailing to westeros does not mean it's the same fukkin day. A lot of time has passed. The entire episode did not cover 24hrs.

Good fukkin lord man. U nikkas have got to have more common sense than this. Should the director have wasted pointless time showing varys boarding a ship back to mireen? They really gotta spell it out for y'all?

One post later....

How the fukk did Varys get back so quickly and wherre my nicca Greyworm

:russ:

C-c-coli.com :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wish we got to see what Margery's plan was before she was killed - she had both the High Sparrow and Tommen fooled but we never got to see the extent of it. Rather her than Lady Olenna, she sonned the shyt out of those Sand Snakes - Olenna and Cersei gotta face off one last time before Cersei dies. Can't wait to see Cerise's face when Tyrion walks in with Dany too

What did The Mountain do to the 'Shame / Faith Militant' lady Cersei captured?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:camby:
fukk outta here

Watch the scene again. Look at her lips. She clearly doesn't say Jon.

It would be ART if he has a Targaryen style first name (Aemon, Aegon, etc) and that is something that is revealed later when he discovers his true identity (probably by Howland Reed telling him)

Howland Reed wasn't in the tower though, so wouldn't know his name
what about all those hand maidens - wonder if Ned had to kill them also lol

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Question about Arya? I thought you had to basically pledge your allegiance to the Many Face God in order to use it's powers? Didn't she toss all that in the bushes when she left...and don't you have to be "no one" in order to use it without consequences? :patrice:

she learned how to change faces, it's that simple. Been saying it all along, she learned the skill. LIke why would should all of sudden not be able to change faces?

the whole "no one" thing is a philosophy they adhere to so that they can be made into serviceable assassins, but Waif showed that she didn't adhere to all of the faceless philosophies and she was coming in and out of faces at will.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Howland Reed wasn't in the tower though, so wouldn't know his name
what about all those hand maidens - wonder if Ned had to kill them also lol

Yeah, but Howland saw him come out the keep with a baby. You know he was asking questions and coming up with a plan on the way back with Ned.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Crazy with everything that happened arya's part is kinda forgotten. She avenged the biggest L that any house took last night :salute:I kinda wish they showed arya killing frey's sons. Its a little hard to believe she would get the drop on all of them, unless she just poisned them:ehh:
A scene of her chopping them up and adding the chopped up parts to the meat pies would've looked :demonic:
She better stay away from the hound next season, i dont think he forgets either :lupe:

hound is not in the list