Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All The Times Game of Thrones Tried to Tell You Who Jon Snow’s Parents Are

This video explains all the clues between all 6 seasons as far as who Jon Snows parents are. He has a legit claim as both a Dragon and a Wolf. Jon I dont think wants to be King of the North he just wants to live a happy life and find out who his parents are, he's never been about the glory and it showed when Baelish said he declared the battle a Stark victory and Snow shot him down. I think once Bran shows up he will cede the king of the north title to him and let Bran and Sansa run the north while he concentrates on the zombie war coming.
Bran is the 3 eyed Raven now.

He'll never take control of Winterfell.

Jards

All Star
Daps
It isn't Jon breh. That was the name Ned gave the baby after the fact.

People on reddit are saying they hear a name starting with an "A" sound but I don't hear shyt.

He's a Targ so he's got to have one of those Targ names
Azor Ahai :lupe:

A rewatch is in order

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The thing is this: does Jon's bloodlines matter in the game of thrones (even if he is King In The North) or the great war coming? Probably the latter.

Prince That Was Promised, savior type of shyt. He might have to give his life again to stop the Others.

All speculation on my part.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Bran is the 3 eyed Raven now.

He'll never take control of Winterfell.
Why does him being the 3 eyed Raven mean he cant take control of his birth home. I get he has bigger better shyt to do but its not like he cant use Winterfell as his home base camp, he is def headed south beyond the wall like his Uncle told him to do so it isnt like he isnt passing up Winterfell on the way home.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Couple of things about this episode:

Production:
  • Overall I hated the production
  • Who scored this sh!t??? shyt was horrible to the nth degree. Especially the Westeros scenes. THe music in the background was annoying. Why waste a scene on Lancel finding the wildfire?
  • Sh!t feels rushed. Especially how Bran finds out that Jon Snow isnt Neds son. The conversations between Dany and the warrior and then Tiryon didnt need to be that long.

Only good thing is they wrapped up a lot of things in the story lines which is good but i feel they could have done it better.

Now to the story

• Sansa better start spitting everything she knows to Jon. :wtb:She knows how shady LittleFinger can be
  • Arya Stark better get her ass back home before she fukking gets kidnapped again :ufdup:
  • The little Mormont queen got some balls :dame:
  • I was hoping Dany could get to Westeros before Jamie and the troops came back to defend it but oh well.. they shoul dstill get smashed.
  • And where the fukk is Brienne? Turmond is now a King's trusted friend. She better get on this dikk as the stock's rising and interest is still there

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I wonder how much of this is close to what GRRM is doing.

At this point, I'd say only Jon and Bran's storylines match up with what's probably going to happen in Winds of Winter.

Cersei is queen but who does she rule now?? The Freys are done and the Boltons got washed. All she has left are Greyjoys (the uncle at least) and Castle Black. She has everyone coming for her neck now.

I was just wondering wtf they were going to have Euron do next season. Now that you mention it, I guess he could offer his thousand ships in exchange for marriage to Cersei, seeing as she desperately needs allies :ehh:

Who has a more legit claim to the throne, Jon or Dany? Let's assume that Rhaegar is Jon's dad and that he married Lyanna.

Jon. The targaryens established that a male's claim would take precedence over a woman's

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Great_Council

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got a feeling cercei aint kill half of kings landing just to get barbecued by some dragons, i think her mad scientist gon pull out the canons on them flying ratbirds :birdman:
I don't see Tyrion letting Dany burn Kings Landing. She would be burning basically her own kingdom at that point. If she wants to take Kings Landing Greyworm and dem boys gonna have to run in there and deal with The Kings guard and zombie Mountain.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
After another watch, the way Dany and Tyrion were looking at each other, I think Tyrion fell for her. He pulled the ultimate cock block move on DVD.

Basically told her to leave her boy toy in Mareen

:lolbron:

I just hope they don't turn him into a Jorah like simp. Not my nikka Tyrion.

Thought I was the only one that saw how they were looking
And when he said "He wasn't the first man that loved you and certainly won't be the last."

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is this: does Jon's bloodlines matter in the game of thrones (even if he is King In The North) or the great war coming? Probably the latter.

Prince That Was Promised, savior type of shyt. He might have to give his life again to stop the Others.

All speculation on my part.

I think his bloodline matters in that it could help (or hurt) his ability to unite people behind him against the whitewalkers.