Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
lord have mercy.... he left mareen to find allies in westeros...

he got there and found the sand snakes who hated the lannisters... the lannisters being who killed dany's family

while there, the cersei shyt happened... so he called mama tyrell because she'd want revenge on them for killing her son and grandbabies... in comes vary's like "well i got this dragon queen coming with an army.... dorne is the only one to not lose to the dragons so lets click up.... and the tyrells have the largest army still, so lets click that up too"

now he has the biggest army in westeros along with another army of people who were the only ones who could hold off dany

add that to the greyjoy fleet and men... the slavers fleet and men... the dothraki 100k... the 8k unsullied... and 3 dragons

vary's figured that's enough fukking people.... so he rides back to tell dany it's time to move out...

then they all float back to westeros

you're going to ask why he didn't just send a message.... cause he has no more little birds... and a raven is not flying across the damn sea

there was total time leap
the only thing i would mention is I dont' think Varys took a fleet back to Mereen, I think Dany is close to Westeros in the last scene and it would make sense for the Tyrell ships to meet them around sunspear as they come up the westeros coast , then to take ships all the way back to dragons bay and then come right back.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Varys was sent to Dorne to make a pact with the Sandwenches there. If im not mistaken, Tyrion knew where he was going and this was before Daneryas came back. Im sure he informed her.

And Jamie wasnt happy because he knew the only way she got the thrown was if their son died... In which he did. Thats why she looked the way did back at him. She knows her actions is what caused his suicide and Jamie will see that too

And does anyone else notice that it was Tyrion expressing his love for Daneryas? Even though logically speaking, he was right about her having a mistress/side nikka but there really isnt anyone in the north for Daneryas to marry for peace in the north except Jon (who seems to be related to her now) and Tyrion... Everyone else thats a major player in the north is dikkless, irrelevant, dead, or a woman[/QUOTE]

lol, she doesn't need to marry Tyrion. She friendzoned lil guy with that hand of the queen crap.

Tyrion is a good lil player though, talking about she needs to play this political game...he all of a sudden feeling close to the throne and put in his lil play.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Its also done to show the evolution of her character.
If you compare her new look with Season 1 Cersi you'll see what I mean.

th

She is in studded leather now, not gowns. Short hair, shoulder pauldrons... she isn't there to argue or decieve anymore. She is suited up for combat.
The Lannister about to get ran through like France in WW2

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where dem lannisters pussies at

@Food Mane yoooooo come save ya kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....*plop*

No big deal. Lannisters 3peat as holders of the Iron Throne. Can any of you dusty houses claim three straight monarchs? :mjlol: