Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
What gets me is....

The prophecy said Cersei would lose 3 kids.

But in Season 1, Cersei and Robert Baratheon talk about how they had a child that died at birth or something.

(Remember when Cersei asks Robert about Lyanna and he says "why now? You've never asked about her before")

So that's 1 kid.
Joffrey is 2.
Myrcella is 3.
Tommen is 4.

:ld:

That's a show thing, but even so, that child was stillborn wasn't it? Does it really count?

Cersei: Will the king and I have children?

Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If the writers wanted it to happen, it could have happened.

lol if she had managed to sneak out without anyone noticing, no one watching at home would have been like :wtf:"hey she can't do that!"
No shyt if the writers wanted her to live they would have given her a way out...

...but they didn't...

The way they set up the trial she had no way out let alone a way to get her brother out...Where she wS positioned she couldn't walk out of the trial unnoticed by the guards and Sparrow...

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
@Type Username Here

So you think Tyrion will choke out Cersei?

He done choked out a hoe before

:lolbron:

Could be Tyrion, Jamie or Arya. All fit the valonqar prophecy

Judging by the look Jamie gave her, the Kingslayer/Queenslayer dynamic, Cersei using wildfire, and so on, my bet would be on Jamie.

But who knows?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who has a more legit claim to the throne, Jon or Dany? Let's assume that Rhaegar is Jon's dad and that he married Lyanna.

Isnt Dany technically Jon's aunt? So I guess she has more of a direct line to the throne, being the former kings own child

then again, shes a woman, and I feel like Jon, while being her nephew supersedes her since hes a man

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Isnt Dany technically Jon's aunt? So I guess she has more of a direct line to the throne, being the former kings own child

then again, shes a woman, and I feel like Jon, while being her nephew supersedes her since hes a man

Jon suprecedes her because he's the son of the prince. Obviously nobody knows this so that's why she feels her claim is hers now.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Not my best, but...

14vpb9w.jpg

:win:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
All The Times Game of Thrones Tried to Tell You Who Jon Snow’s Parents Are

This video explains all the clues between all 6 seasons as far as who Jon Snows parents are. He has a legit claim as both a Dragon and a Wolf. Jon I dont think wants to be King of the North he just wants to live a happy life and find out who his parents are, he's never been about the glory and it showed when Baelish said he declared the battle a Stark victory and Snow shot him down. I think once Bran shows up he will cede the king of the north title to him and let Bran and Sansa run the north while he concentrates on the zombie war coming.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing that trips me out is how are they gonna sell the Walkers as a legit threat with Dragons around. U figure drogon can end the show in one episode if he feels like it. Somethings gonna happen to the dragons.

Got a feeling cercei aint kill half of kings landing just to get barbecued by some dragons, i think her mad scientist gon pull out the canons on them flying ratbirds :birdman:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After another watch, the way Dany and Tyrion were looking at each other, I think Tyrion fell for her. He pulled the ultimate cock block move on DVD.

Basically told her to leave her boy toy in Mareen

:lolbron:

I just hope they don't turn him into a Jorah like simp. Not my nikka Tyrion.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

The show touches on it a bit, and the books go into detail about a Target civil war called The Dance of the Dragons. At the end of that war it was essentially decided that the male line takes precedence over the female line. So the son (Jon) of the son (Rhaegar) comes before the sister( Rhaegar's sister Dany).

But Dany looks like she is trying to win back the throne by conquest anyway, and no one doubts her history and name, and that she controls dragons.