Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This episode...no, the whole damn season was:wow::blessed::banderas: I literally had a WTF look on my face as things unfolded. The Starks are on the rise. Watching Arya kill Frey was...I lost it right there! Amazing scene! I also liked how Ceresi just went and blew the whole damn thing up! Man..just so much piff this season. I would be surprised if it doesn't clean up at the Emmys and Golden Globes. And now that winter is here...the wait begins:damn::wow:

Jards

All Star
Daps
CzjI0MK.png
we coming for more W's... #starkset
Pos rep :wow:

#Wolfgang

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:dead: @ Jaime having the realization of who he is when Walder tried to reminisce with him.

I thought Cersei going with the custom fitted Vader suit was a bit much ... she just needed the plodding march music, but then I remembered Tywin used to always rock the black coat. Nice little shout out to OG Big Ty

tumblr_inline_o9euzelKeT1qbdfh0_540.jpg

Its also done to show the evolution of her character.
If you compare her new look with Season 1 Cersi you'll see what I mean.

th

She is in studded leather now, not gowns. Short hair, shoulder pauldrons... she isn't there to argue or decieve anymore. She is suited up for combat.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Question about Arya? I thought you had to basically pledge your allegiance to the Many Face God in order to use it's powers? Didn't she toss all that in the bushes when she left...and don't you have to be "no one" in order to use it without consequences? :patrice:

Nah, Its more like scientology. You have to swear to uphold the rules so they'll teach you their secrets... but once you know them they can't exactly make you un-know them if you decide to leave. Thats why they sent her hater rival to kill her.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Pos rep :wow:

#Wolfgang

#bearset in this bytch. We know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark. (All #tree of us.)

Why is Sansa still trippin about the Knghts of the Vale? If Jon had known about them, he would've just sent them all in to be killed, too.

(And fukk Jon Snow-Stark for not hanging that red-headed bytch. #ripshireen)

GodDAMN, I still don't give a flying fukk about Dany, but I love Tyrion. All her scenes are agonizing to watch.

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
To be honest Cersei gets the W of the season. She came from seeing her daughter dead, realising her son is weak af, being bullied by a cult and publicly dog walked. She was in jail and went to happy hour on all of them. Spare no one. She took that crown and gives no fux.

I think she got to the stage where she remembers the prophecy and decided to go Ham. Yes that white haired girl and whatever else are coming, this was because as her father said, she doesn't think ahead.

She coulda used that wildfire on these ones,but hey she got her revenge just as promised.

Cersei got heart and determination. Alone she did that, could dany? Never.
She's a queen with no allies though:skip:

The North doesn't even give a fukk about the south now:mjlol:

The throne is in crazy debt:mjlol:

Tyrells and Dorne and Dragons come together:mjlol:

Her reign will be the shortest ever:mjlol:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Crazy with everything that happened arya's part is kinda forgotten. She avenged the biggest L that any house took last night :salute:I kinda wish they showed arya killing frey's sons. Its a little hard to believe she would get the drop on all of them, unless she just poisned them:ehh:
A scene of her chopping them up and adding the chopped up parts to the meat pies would've looked :demonic:
She better stay away from the hound next season, i dont think he forgets either :lupe: