Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
14a863e0-ed61-0132-99e4-0e972b0ec8fd.gif

#WalkerGang was amused by the episode.

Were giving yall a grace period to link yall squads up like some herbs, give yall a chance. But keep in mind that Winter is Here.

See yall chumps next season.

#WalkerGang

GCkYsPl.png

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do yall keep saying this? She seemed happy for Jon and multiple times in the episode said things that were in support of him as a leader. She pretty much deferred leadership to him.

Now Baelish, he's salty and if anything I can see Sansa being worried about his next move.
Right, She looked fully supportive until she looked over at Littlefinger, then she looked more worried about what what he could/would do. He obviously didn't expect the North to Rally around Jon like that.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
when tyrion kills cersei it will be so piff. the cypher is almost complete. :wow:
:comeon: Tyrion killing Cersei is an obvious misdirecrion of the prophecy in the books because Cersei's stupid paranoid-ass hates Tyrion so much. It's obvious that Jamie is gonna be the younger brother that kills Cersei.

Last edited:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is there any significance to them saying King IN the North as opposed to King OF the North
It's always been the King IN the North. Go back to when Rob was crowned. They called him the same thing.

Are u retarded or slow? They just confirmed that jon is half targ and u sitting here talking about "theres a chance hes half stark and half targ"

:mindblown:

Why do some of you even bother waking up in the morning..
Really!
Some of the questions/comments in this thread. Granted it can be hard to keep up with EVERYTHING this show has thrown at you but nikkas are in here missing WHOLE plotlines and shyt. A breh really didn't know Cersei killed Robert. :deadmanny: What have some of these nikkas been watching this whole time?

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
:dead: @ Jaime having the realization of who he is when Walder tried to reminisce with him.

I thought Cersei going with the custom fitted Vader suit was a bit much ... she just needed the plodding march music, but then I remembered Tywin used to always rock the black coat. Nice little shout out to OG Big Ty

tumblr_inline_o9euzelKeT1qbdfh0_540.jpg

Tywin_lannister_S3_promo.jpg

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ Jaime having the realization of who he is when Walder tried to reminisce with him.

I thought Cersei going with the custom fitted Vader suit was a bit much ... she just needed the plodding march music, but then I remembered Tywin used to always rock the black coat. Nice little shout out to OG Big Ty

tumblr_inline_o9euzelKeT1qbdfh0_540.jpg

Tywin_lannister_S3_promo.jpg
Oh shyt. I missed that. Good Catch.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Sansa can't give her brother the name?
Only the Royal Crown can legitimize a b*stard. If the Nothern Lords had crowned Sansa "Queen of the North", she could legitimize Jon Snow.

EDIT:
Now that Jon Snow is "King of the North", he can probably just legitimize himself.