#Liongang party room been lookin like
tumblr_inline_n03a3dTr3x1r5sw8j.gif
for awhile now

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
lord have mercy.... he left mareen to find allies in westeros...

he got there and found the sand snakes who hated the lannisters... the lannisters being who killed dany's family

while there, the cersei shyt happened... so he called mama tyrell because she'd want revenge on them for killing her son and grandbabies... in comes vary's like "well i got this dragon queen coming with an army.... dorne is the only one to not lose to the dragons so lets click up.... and the tyrells have the largest army still, so lets click that up too"

now he has the biggest army in westeros along with another army of people who were the only ones who could hold off dany

add that to the greyjoy fleet and men... the slavers fleet and men... the dothraki 100k... the 8k unsullied... and 3 dragons

vary's figured that's enough fukking people.... so he rides back to tell dany it's time to move out...

then they all float back to westeros

you're going to ask why he didn't just send a message.... cause he has no more little birds... and a raven is not flying across the damn sea
Had to spell it out literally for nikkas

DONCIC

All Star
Daps
King in the North :wow:

Been behind the guy since Day 1. Feels good man

I also thought that Jon may still be a b*stard, but someone explained to me that why would Rhaegar leave two of his greatest knights (even Arthur Dayne - maybe the greatest swordsman there was at the time) in Dorne protecting a b*stard child when there was a war going on? Those two guys would have been pretty helpful right around the time when Robert Baratheon was caving in Rhaegar's chest :francis:

Jon must be a legit Targaryen if he went to that much trouble to protect both him and Lyanna. Rhaegar must have married her

:blessed:

Daps
I disagree. Aside from the fire, which is probably due to her blood not her brain or skill. What else?

She is a conqueror and good public speaker, but one her own, she aint about that life. She has to have an ally. With the second dothraki, Jorah really too her pain. DVD helped.

Cersei got raped too before you mention that. Dany been handheld this whole show, was even shook of the dragons.

I aint targset but khalessi has done plenty of things alone. From the house where the warlocks were at to dealing with the dorthraki horde twice.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I disagree. Aside from the fire, which is probably due to her blood not her brain or skill. What else?

She is a conqueror and good public speaker, but one her own, she aint about that life. She has to have an ally. With the second dothraki, Jorah really too her pain. DVD helped.

Cersei got raped too before you mention that. Dany been handheld this whole show, was even shook of the dragons.
No one's on their own. Everyone's got allies.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
King in the North :wow:

Been behind the guy since Day 1. Feels good man

I also thought that Jon may still be a b*stard, but someone explained to me that why would Rhaegar leave two of his greatest knights (even Arthur Dayne - maybe the greatest swordsman there was at the time) in Dorne protecting a b*stard child when there was a war going on? Those two guys would have been pretty helpful right around the time when Robert Baratheon was caving in Rhaegar's chest :francis:

Jon must be a legit Targaryen if he went to that much trouble to protect both him and Lyanna. Rhaegar must have married her

:blessed:
he was already married tho

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
At first I was :stopitslime::mjlol:when I saw Varys on the ship with Dany but then I thought about it and it's plausible. If you assume Dany left for Westeros almost immediately after returning to Meereen then yeah the Varys return is bullshyt, but the assumption that she immediately left isn't required. In fact, it makes a lot more sense that she stayed for awhile. Meereen was burning when she returned so even after defeating the masters, she would stay long enough to repair the city and make sure both Astapor and Yunkai were secure. Not to mention gathering enough provisions for all of the ships to make the journey across the narrow sea and potentially do battle if it came to that. That would realistically take weeks, if not a few months. Long enough for Varys to make his return.

Last edited: