Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
As for Melis I think she will meet the hound and gang and then go into clegane bowl. Either way she will find someone to lead. Good observation about Jorah..forgot him already.

1- chaos always brings the shady bunch.

2- he thinks/knows she killed her kid. She is enemy now. Agreed I wanted them to die slow.

QUOTE="Raul, post: 19744304, member: 13561"]There's a lot to process here...

1. Littlefinger didn't seem too upset that the North backed Jon Snow instead of the true Stark, Sansa. Something shady will go on here.
2. Cersei gets a lot of hate but I was glad we're finally free of those annoying Septons and the High Sparrow. I only wish their end was more brutal. It did not look like Jaime was happy to see Cersei on the throne though.
3. I was convinced that at some point (it may still happen) the show will turn Daenerys into a villain. But right now, you pretty much have to root for her. She's got everything she wanted and seems ready to take the Iron Throne. What is going to set her back now?
4. Perhaps what sets her back is Lord Varys. In one scene he's with Olenna Tyrell in Dorne. The next he's behind Daenerys on her ship? Sure seems like GoT is back to having Varys and Littlefinger behaving a lot more shady than they have in recent seasons.
5. How do they go about addressing The Hound, Brienne, Jorah and that other witch who looks like Melisandre? All 4 characters seem to be in limbo with no real direction.
6. Now that Bran knows the truth about Jon Snow, what impact does this have on his hold of the North? Snow IS a Stark...at least in part. But the North might not appreciate his other part.

Great season, brehs.
One last thing...

...Hodor

:wow:
[/QUOTE]
Varys was sent to Dorne to make a pact with the Sandwenches there. If im not mistaken, Tyrion knew where he was going and this was before Daneryas came back. Im sure he informed her.

And Jamie wasnt happy because he knew the only way she got the thrown was if their son died... In which he did. Thats why she looked the way did back at him. She knows her actions is what caused his suicide and Jamie will see that too

And does anyone else notice that it was Tyrion expressing his love for Daneryas? Even though logically speaking, he was right about her having a mistress/side nikka but there really isnt anyone in the north for Daneryas to marry for peace in the north except Jon (who seems to be related to her now) and Tyrion... Everyone else thats a major player in the north is dikkless, irrelevant, dead, or a woman

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Doesn't Fiona get raped by Rhegar? If that's the case then there's a strong chance she told Ned that her son is a Targaryean but to keep it secret from Robert to preserve peace. So it's a possibility that Jon is half Targaryean, half Stark.

With the north getting behind Jon, this sets up a lil nice storyline for next season that might see Sansa betray Jon to take back the North. And she might use little finger to do it.

Jaimie could potentially kill Cersei on the strength that she caused his son's suicide and how quickly she took the throne. But Khaleesi could be on that ass before the bytch can even sip another glass of wine.

So much shyt to think about, and so long to wait til next season

Are u retarded or slow? They just confirmed that jon is half targ and u sitting here talking about "theres a chance hes half stark and half targ"

:mindblown:

Why do some of you even bother waking up in the morning..

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
tumblr_o9eu7cR1xx1uhtcnqo6_400.gif

where dem lannisters pussies at

@Food Mane yoooooo come save ya kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....*plop*

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
To be honest Cersei gets the W of the season. She came from seeing her daughter dead, realising her son is weak af, being bullied by a cult and publicly dog walked. She was in jail and went to happy hour on all of them. Spare no one. She took that crown and gives no fux.

I think she got to the stage where she remembers the prophecy and decided to go Ham. Yes that white haired girl and whatever else are coming, this was because as her father said, she doesn't think ahead.

She coulda used that wildfire on these ones,but hey she got her revenge just as promised.

Cersei got heart and determination. Alone she did that, could dany? Never.
I aint targset but khalessi has done plenty of things alone. From the house where the warlocks were at to dealing with the dorthraki horde twice.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Only petty thing I'm gonna nitpick is how come all the northern lords seem ok with Jon deserting the NW. And if they know about his death, how come they moved past it so quick.

But :banderas: at that northern loyalty biting littlefingers plans in the ass. Even the Knights of the vale had their guns up for the white wolf.

Scene could have used ghost too tho :patrice: