#Targset worshipping their savior :mjpls: :scust:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Its an argument going on Twitter right now..Did she say "If Robert finds out" Or "If Rhaegor finds out" :ohhh:

I listened 9 times brehs and I still don't know :sadcam:

I LOVE THIS SHOW :noah:
bro don't kill your love of the show with speculation

just let it rock...talk shyt in this thread...and let it ride

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
The people of Kings Landing are a little too receptive towards Cersei though aren't they? Weren't they celebrating the marriage between throne and faith only a few weeks back?

Shouldn't she be the prime suspect in this huge act of terrorism? The main church is fukkin destroyed along with the queen and the high council... and no one cares? They're just gonna blindly pledge allegiance to Cersei now?

I know... nitpicking. Great, GREAT episode.

You gonna suspect with Queen Cersei and what army?

Just to be clear, us stark nikkas been trying to kill that dry c*nt since season 1

Daps
To be honest Cersei gets the W of the season. She came from seeing her daughter dead, realising her son is weak af, being bullied by a cult and publicly dog walked. She was in jail and went to happy hour on all of them. Spare no one. She took that crown and gives no fux.

I think she got to the stage where she remembers the prophecy and decided to go Ham. Yes that white haired girl and whatever else are coming, this was because as her father said, she doesn't think ahead.

She coulda used that wildfire on these ones,but hey she got her revenge just as promised.

Cersei got heart and determination. Alone she did that, could dany? Never.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I assumed the scene in Dorne takes place farther in time than the scene of Dany sailing to Westeros. I'm just confused that we saw Varys leave for Westeros a few episodes back, and he's there on the ship with them though :patrice:
lord have mercy.... he left mareen to find allies in westeros...

he got there and found the sand snakes who hated the lannisters... the lannisters being who killed dany's family

while there, the cersei shyt happened... so he called mama tyrell because she'd want revenge on them for killing her son and grandbabies... in comes vary's like "well i got this dragon queen coming with an army.... dorne is the only one to not lose to the dragons so lets click up.... and the tyrells have the largest army still, so lets click that up too"

now he has the biggest army in westeros along with another army of people who were the only ones who could hold off dany

add that to the greyjoy fleet and men... the slavers fleet and men... the dothraki 100k... the 8k unsullied... and 3 dragons

vary's figured that's enough fukking people.... so he rides back to tell dany it's time to move out...

then they all float back to westeros

you're going to ask why he didn't just send a message.... cause he has no more little birds... and a raven is not flying across the damn sea