Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
As for Melis I think she will meet the hound and gang and then go into clegane bowl. Either way she will find someone to lead. Good observation about Jorah..forgot him already.

1- chaos always brings the shady bunch.

2- he thinks/knows she killed her kid. She is enemy now. Agreed I wanted them to die slow.

QUOTE="Raul, post: 19744304, member: 13561"]There's a lot to process here...

1. Littlefinger didn't seem too upset that the North backed Jon Snow instead of the true Stark, Sansa. Something shady will go on here.
2. Cersei gets a lot of hate but I was glad we're finally free of those annoying Septons and the High Sparrow. I only wish their end was more brutal. It did not look like Jaime was happy to see Cersei on the throne though.
3. I was convinced that at some point (it may still happen) the show will turn Daenerys into a villain. But right now, you pretty much have to root for her. She's got everything she wanted and seems ready to take the Iron Throne. What is going to set her back now?
4. Perhaps what sets her back is Lord Varys. In one scene he's with Olenna Tyrell in Dorne. The next he's behind Daenerys on her ship? Sure seems like GoT is back to having Varys and Littlefinger behaving a lot more shady than they have in recent seasons.
5. How do they go about addressing The Hound, Brienne, Jorah and that other witch who looks like Melisandre? All 4 characters seem to be in limbo with no real direction.
6. Now that Bran knows the truth about Jon Snow, what impact does this have on his hold of the North? Snow IS a Stark...at least in part. But the North might not appreciate his other part.

Great season, brehs.
One last thing...

...Hodor

:wow:[/QUOTE]

Daps
foh Baratheons overthrew the Targaryen dynasty nikka :camby:

that Hammer print still in Rhaegars chest

Reminder that Targaryens marry siblings

Support an incestuous house brehs

The Baratheons are basically extinct and the last living heir is somewhere in the ocean rowing rn. :mjlol: They're done.

Anyways the Targaryens about to run shyt and start another Dynasty so sit back and watch. :umad:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
wp2yWwe.jpg

:scust:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The women are playing the game better than the men breh. A woman was the catalyst to everything that went down this season, Dany is sailing towards Westeros because of Yara, Jon defeated the Bolton's because of Sansa, The Sand Snakes took Dorne, Lady Mormont backed Jon as King Of The North and Cersei took the throne.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
The women are playing the game better than the men breh. A woman was the catalyst to everything that went down this season, Dany is sailing towards Westeros because of Yara, Jon defeated the Bolton's because of Sansa, The Sand Snakes took Dorne, Lady Mormont backed Jon as King Of The North and Cersei took the throne.
this part of Game of thrones is more unrealistic than the fukkin dragons and ice walkers :mjlol:

Daenarys' feminist white savior storyline is just disgusting to me :scust:

I like Cersei tho