Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I was figuring that Bran was going to inadvertently be the method through which The Night's King and his undead horde are going to make it past the Wall.
Because I don't think Benjen was told about Bran being marked.

bran knows he's marked though.

I thought him being marked by the night king just let him know where he was at that time.

it does but because bran was inside, it somehow also killed the magic force field protecting the spot. that's why instead of disintegrating at the mouth of the cave like they did before, the wights and them were able to get inside.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Where is Dany going first? Dorne?
No need to, we take what we want. Cersei Lannister

image.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Where is Dany going first? Dorne?
I'm hoping she hits the Iron Isle first; kills Euron and takes his newly built ships, then heads to King's Landing.
I figure the alliance that Varys struck up with Ellaria and Lady Oleanna is more interested in coming up with a scheme for murdering Cersei.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
THE MAD QUEEN :merchant:

s1-e1.nocrop.w670.h407.jpg

I mean I knew the wildfire would come into play at some point but the whole first 15-20 minutes was so :ohlawd:

The score and the tension throughout that :wow:

Pycell got poked by some little street toughs :mjlol:

That fakkit Lancel got a front row seat for the fireworks :myman:

And fukk the high sparrow and his shame broad. :blessed:

Clegane gon have fun wit that :ehh:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I'm hoping she hits the Iron Isle first; kills Euron and takes his newly built ships, then heads to King's Landing.
I figure the alliance that Varys struck up with Ellaria and Lady Oleanna is more interested in coming up with a scheme for murdering Cersei.
True.

Let's make things clear...There isn't really going to be a "fight" for the IT is there. Like who is even a threat to Dany in the south?:patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And that confirms it. King Robert is the greatest simp in the history of fiction. Start a war over woman who doesn't love you brehs.

So basically this simp nikka Robert Baratheon started a war over Lyanna who DID love Rhaegar and she gave birth to John??? Good fukkin grief man.

Since I rock with the Snowman ......are we now #Targstarkset????

#TARGSTARKSET !!! GET EM JOHN!!!

Young-Jeezy-Snowman-Logo-psd86501.png