Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I thought him being marked by the night king just let him know where he was at that time.
Wasn't his getting marked what allowed the Night's King and them to walk through the OG 3 eyed Raven's mystic defenses? Cause up till that point they were just camped out side the cave but couldn't get in.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Just :wow:

High Sparrow fi dead :blessed:

Everyone else too :lupe:

I was straight :dead:when Tommen hit the

4ad90e6f9dd2b65ae8b2a8ca34d14294.gif

Cersei played chess on everyone :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Ser Gregor fukking your nuns LONGdikk STYLE :damn::damn::damn:

Cersei with the "Shame! :skip:Shame! :skip:"

Arya Portrait Of A Serial Killer :merchant:. I thought it would be cool to see her get revenge. This is too much:whoa: - she went Cartman on the whole Frey clan and smiled about it like :sas1:.

Littlefinger :sitdown:

My nikka Half Man got that come up :obama:The Hand Of The Queen and The God Of t*ts And Wine :salute:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Let's bring something up. Bran fell from a tower and lived to become the most powerful man in Westeros. Tommen was supposed to be the most powerful man in Westeros, fell from a tower and died.

Lannisters are terrycloth, that means they're very soft :umad:

:deadrose:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I told yall that SAM THE SLAYER was critical to the endgame

They made that incredibly clear tonight

There is absolutely no reason to introduce the library at Oldtown this late in the game unless it is endgame stuff.

Tired of seeing yall bytch when he is on screen :camby:

Samwell Tarly is dope and I hereby claim him as #Starkset since none of you want him anyway:salute:

Man, low key Sam has come a long way. I was just watching season 1 this week. To see Sam go from when he first showed up to the wall, to rolling into that library hair slicked back was pretty dope. :ehh:

I am guessing Sam will be reading up on white walkers quick fast.

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
the musical scores in this finale :banderas: :ohlawd:
You nikkas need to cut this shyt out. The episode is an hr and change. Just because u see son during the day on dorne and during the day on a ship sailing to westeros does not mean it's the same fukkin day. A lot of time has passed. The entire episode did not cover 24hrs.

Good fukkin lord man. U nikkas have got to have more common sense than this. Should the director have wasted pointless time showing varys boarding a ship back to mireen? They really gotta spell it out for y'all?
TBH they just shouldn't have had Varys on the ship:ld:

He could've just met them when they landed:yeshrug:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The one thing i never got is why john and the frefolk didnt really let them know what was coming.

"We eont want wildling invaders"

Like breh. Why isnt anyone telling them theres magical demons which we can only kill with swords tht theres 20 in the world of comannding an army of zombies.

And everyone just believes it like ok. Cool. No "what the fukk u talkin bout"? They just accept that there are battles to comE

Word of what happened at Hardhome could've easily spread throughout the North.