Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the greatest tv show episode i have ever witnessed my GAWD :dwillhuh:

Im utterly speechless :dwillhuh:

3 factions vying for the Iron throne :wow:

And Little finger is gonna win :youngsabo:
Littlefinger couldn't handle being mayor of Baltimore.
He can't rule the 7 kingdoms.

:dame:

*daps self for inserting The Wire reference

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
These last two episodes brehs...:wow:

#Starkset we bout to run this bytch...

Hail the new king of the north...Jon Stark...:blessed:

Arya getting extra demonic giving that filthy saggy fukk Frey that Scott Tenorman work...:gladbron:

Bran about to fukk up the realm by entering the wall...:damn:

Dani finally taking her wack ass to Westeros...:martin:

Cersei level of fukkery was 9000 tonight...Truly demonic and powerful...:ehh:

Unfortunately her reign only gon probably last for 2 episodes...:mjlol:

RIP to my girl Margery...:mjcry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
what i don't understand is if the wall has magic protecting it, why bran would go south if he is marked by the night king...cuz we all saw what happened at the 3 eyed raven's cave. he'd basically be opening the door and saying "come on in!" to the walker army. or am i missing something?
I was figuring that Bran was going to inadvertently be the method through which The Night's King and his undead horde are going to make it past the Wall.
Because I don't think Benjen was told about Bran being marked.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nikka he suffered :damn:

That fire cracked that church floor open like the gates of Hell. He felt that fire first before anybody. Tore his body to shreds.

Edit - Actually Lancel felt that shyt first LOL...horrible way to die man
nikka died instantly, i wanted reek like torture

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
SEMqcJc.jpg

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that baby looked fake as fukk :russ:

the score for this episode was so fukking :ohlawd:

what i don't understand is if the wall has magic protecting it, why bran would go south if he is marked by the night king...cuz we all saw what happened at the 3 eyed raven's cave. he'd basically be opening the door and saying "come on in!" to the walker army. or am i missing something?
I thought him being marked by the night king just let him know where he was at that time.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
The one thing i never got is why john and the frefolk didnt really let them know what was coming.

"We eont want wildling invaders"

Like breh. Why isnt anyone telling them theres magical demons which we can only kill with swords tht theres 20 in the world of comannding an army of zombies.

And everyone just believes it like ok. Cool. No "what the fukk u talkin bout"? They just accept that there are battles to comE

Mellosandre will get with the brotherhood. I believe maybe the brotherhood will foght the lannisters so we get greganebol. Maybe she even links with dany.

Lil mormont a g. All that needs to be aaid really. Lol at grown men bowing to a girl.

Lil finger was not happy AT ALL at this shyt. Im worried sansa may turn on john.

Lyanna was pretty. Wonder what that thang was like .

Daario gone. I doubt jorah totally out the picture. Will dany let jorah hit once? Will 128 kbit mp3 daario turn on dany?

Jamie will kill cersei and join tyrion. Cersei is a COLD bytch. Margery seen that ahit coming.

Tommwn is such a bytch.

Dany obv marryin jon snow. Will everyone join to figjt the walkers.

And stop with the varys shyt. Its obvious MONTHS passed. Like a few since the start of last ep and the end of this ep.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You nikkas need to cut this shyt out. The episode is an hr and change. Just because u see son during the day on dorne and during the day on a ship sailing to westeros does not mean it's the same fukkin day. A lot of time has passed. The entire episode did not cover 24hrs.

Good fukkin lord man. U nikkas have got to have more common sense than this. Should the director have wasted pointless time showing varys boarding a ship back to mireen? They really gotta spell it out for y'all?
Cosign. These nikkas acting like little fukking kids.

Who would even want to wait 3 episodes just so the travel time seems realistic? Boo fukking who. These fakkit annoying as hell