Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
These nikkas don't understand art in film. Nothing has to be said, visuals tell it better.
:camby:
fukk outta here

Watch the scene again. Look at her lips. She clearly doesn't say Jon.

It would be ART if he has a Targaryen style first name (Aemon, Aegon, etc) and that is something that is revealed later when he discovers his true identity (probably by Howland Reed telling him)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"The King of the North!" and the title runs through House Stark and don't none of u second rate muthafukkas forget it! :ufdup: :dead:

giphy.gif

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Usually after an episode I skim through this thread for the laughs but tonight I'm jumping straight in cuz that episode was LIT nikkas. I was starting to wane a bit from the last few episodes but yo this got me hyped for next season

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
low-key this whole series can be summed up in three words. "Get married brehs" or more like "Get betrothed brehs". Robert thought it was all good he finna marry the love of his life(while also keeping some side hoes). He didn't know Lyanna was out chea choosin and he wasn't one of the options :sadcam:. shyt must of burned his soul, only way to rationalize that shyt is she musta been raped and kidnapped. All this shyt cause of GMB brehs.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The writers have stated that not all plot lines are happening exactly concurrently and that they are doing time skips to key details.

Meaning it's safe to assume the proper amount of time for travel happened in between those scenes even though it wasn't shown. I don't think they are insinuating he was in Dorne one day and they were sailing the next.

Game of Thrones writer explains how characters travel so fast

the fact that mufukkaz are too dumb and you had to explain that shyt :snoop:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Where is Dany going first? Dorne?
Good question. Strategically speaking, it wouldn't make sense to have all your forces south in Dorne if you plan on attacking. She could just land right at King's landing's doorstep and have the Tyrells come from the West and Martells come from the South. Or she could land a little bit more North and try to drum up some more support in the Vale and Riverlands. Then again if she isn't attacking and just wanted to land safely, Dorne would make sense.