Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
you're using an meme like it's a guaranteed. fact is you don't know and are speculating....does she lose her fighting ability too because she simply said "she's Arya stark" I mean you've put no logic to it, just her uttering a few words makes her unlearn everything she was taught and has shown to be able to do. lol
breh it's a tv show, you watch one long enough you can see certain beats in writing that frame the story direction. That scene with jaquen was basically the writers saying this storyline is done. Why would she be able to wear other ppls faces when she refuses to be "no one" :why:

@Roman Brady

come get this 3-eyed crow you idiot

fukkin moron argued with me for 3 pages and now you look like a fukkin fool

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the MVP of the master plan, Killa Qyburn :demonic:

8fa99d9d8784d2e0_qyburn-1920.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How long was she "kidnapped" for?

My thoughts would be she was fukking rheagar(both maybe?) and found out she was pregnant and then had rheagar hide her until after the birth
I'd say for about a year. To put it simply. Rhaegar "kidnapped" her (ran away together). This triggered Brandon Stark to travel to Kings Landing, which got him and his father killed, which caused Ned and Robert to declare war shortly after. They war for the better part of a year, meanwhile Lyanna is preggers, Ned shows up at the tower and boom. Basically Rhaegar and Lyanna we missing for a good while before and during the early part of the war.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
So basically this simp nikka Robert Baratheon started a war over Lyanna who DID love Rhaegar and she gave birth to John??? Good fukkin grief man.

Since I rock with the Snowman ......are we now #Targstarkset????

#TARGSTARKSET !!! GET EM JOHN!!!

Young-Jeezy-Snowman-Logo-psd86501.png
Yo 95% of this series is a referendum on simping:skip:

Who hurt you George?:mjcry:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i'm foreseeing alot of deaths next episode, if this is gonna wrap up some story lines

Tommen
High Septor
Frey (that scene looked like the red wedding in the preview)

Little finger and Sansa by the tree
and
Snow and Sansa

someone is gonna be hurt by not getting Sansa's backing, this is a play on Winterfell. Either Little Finger will win it or Snow will get it, so this will be interesting who she chooses.

the fukkery of this episode, can't believe what they did to the Tyrells though...never thought they'd go that far. Margery was playing the game, thought she had it beat.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

fukk outta here with that " #thronesyall " bullshyt.

It's #DEMTHRONES

Put some respeck on that shyt. fukk them clown ass nikkaz running with that corny shyt after disrespecting our Coli Brothers @NV-ME @Basaglia @KBadd

negz on site for nikkaz retweeting that wack ass hashtag.and double neg for spellin "bama" wrong! :birdman:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gonna be storms, diseases, and a bunch of shyt gonna thin out Dany's army considerably. She gonna have to beg Da king in the norf for help.
My prediction is Dany doesn't show up to Westeros with her entire fleet in tact. It would be too easy, Euron is sill out there and hasn't been addressed. I say we see a naval battle between them next season and Dany takes some losses before touching down in Westeros.