Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I realize this is a bit of a long piece to read for the average coli breh but I thought it was interesting.

Especially the case for Cunning Sansa.

:yeshrug:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm with cunning Sansa. If the Knights of the Vale had been there at the start, Jon still would've fallen for the Rickon okeydoke and just led even more men into Ramsay's phalanx.... or Ramsay would've retreated to Winterfell immediately and used his entire force to defend it.

I say she's made some deal to marry Sweet Robin.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The soundtrack for the season just released. I listed the pieces that I believe are going to be playing in the finale during key scenes. Speculation so possible spoilers.

The beginning sounds like it could be for R+L=J:jbhmm:

Spooky sounding Lannister theme:ohhh:Cersei about to blow up King's Landing.:ooh: "Hear Me Roar"...Cersei about to clap back:ufdup:

This is a mix of the Greyjoy theme and Dany's theme. They about to set sail for Westeros to this shyt.:blessed: We riding the closing credits out like:dj2:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Her descent into what is basically going to be "the Cersei of the North" sounds great on paper. But taking the journey there wasn't the least bit fun, nor did it have any impact. The narrative of "not everything is sunshine and rainbows" is brought to life everywhere else, that seeing Sansa get raped is fitting for the narrative but ultimately lackluster. It took her getting raped for anyone to start noticing...Cersei started with a bang (pun intended) and the way things are going, shes going to end with one.

I can't say the same for Sansa, nor do I care if it does turn into a fun or thrilling narrative for her. I'm just bored when it comes to the character. Shes the female Sam, and while stories need the butt monkeys or "torture targets"....I don't like reading 10 pages or seeing 10 minutes of them.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Rewatched the scene that looked like Jon killed one of his men. Him and the guy Jon stabbed before him had just yanked someone off of a horse and were stabbing him before Jon came and killed them both

Daps
Starting at 3:20 :lupe:

Littlfinger did exactly what he said he would do. That's one reason why I don't agree with the "last minute save/deux ex machina" criticism. This has been set up for 2 seasons. This "save" is good short term news, but bad long term for pro-Stark fans.

I do wonder if Littlefinger would've shown up Stannis style even if Sansa never sent that raven. I have to believe so.

Littlefinger is such a wild card going forward. I don't think he has any desire to be warden of the North and I think he's smart enough to know Cersei's backing doesn't mean jack shyt up there for multiple reasons. Littlefinger wants to be King, so I'm not sure what his next play is, but it almost certainly won't be something to aid in the fighting of the White Walkers, the question is how much of detriment he'll be. :lupe:

The real bad thing to come out of this is that North lost a LOT of fighting men with this civil war. Men needed to fight off the army of the dead, and as Davis said, make no mistake, the dead are coming. The southern Lords still don't give a shyt about what's going on beyond the wall. It's looking inevitable that the Walkers steamroll their way straight to King's Landing :mjcry:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
7nBdKNk.jpg

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
why the fukk did the giant not have
1. armour
2. a fukking weapon?

big old dude was just kicking and swinging smfh
give that bigass breh a full suit of armor and a giant fukking stick and i guarantee you the battle would've been a fukkin doozy

at least make him throw some goddamn rocks