Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This is the walls sole purpose.

By the way, have we discovered how the Walkers plan on getting past the wall? It is big as shyt. Unless they plan on sailing around it, I don't see how the 7 Kingdoms don't have the upper hand here.

Bran has the mark , so apparantly the white walkers can go anywhere he can. Which is why they were able to get into the cave.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So 20 more episodes instead of 14?
‘Game of Thrones’ Creators Mull Shorter Final Seasons (EXCLUSIVE)

In an exclusive interview with Variety, showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss said they are weighing wrapping up the Emmy-winning saga of Westeros and the battle for the Iron Throne with just 13 more episodes once this sixth season is over: seven episodes for season 7; six for the eighth and potential final season.

“I think we’re down to our final 13 episodes after this season. We’re heading into the final lap,” said Benioff. “That’s the guess, though nothing is yet set in stone, but that’s what we’re looking at.”

Sources later clarified those exact numbers were premature, given that the showrunners are now just beginning to outline their plans, but said that any upcoming seasons may be shorter than the full 10 episodes of seasons past.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant believe how many people are a fan of this guy on here, he is by far the shadiest snake in Westerose
Little finger is the truth

tumblr_n3tucbsZV11se9fcoo1_400.gif

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Stark set finally looking solid

Arya trained in the faceless men tactics
Jon came back from dead, legendary, might have some still hidden abilities
Bran warg and greenseer
Sansa got her strategy and cunning game going on, playing the politics
Robb body of a man, head of a wolf
Rickon lord of the underworld

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
we don't need an army. jon rescued a few thousand wildlings with a crew of five and took winterfell with 62 fighting men from bear island, bran still living with the help of a small girl and one ice cold uncle, arya just took all the secrets from the faceless men then told them "thanks, but i'm going home now :umad:"....#SMS fears no man but the old gods :win:
Yall look pretty shook right here

jon-snow-nights-king.gif

#WalkerGang

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Yeah I think that would be perfect IMO, doesn't sound like a lot more but it's just over half a season :yeshrug:
not too little but not dragging it on too much either.
Before I read about the 13 episodes shyt a couple of months ago, I full on expected their to be at least 3 more seasons.

Maybe I need to rewatch from the beginning again, but I feel like so much needs to happen :jbhmm:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
This is the walls sole purpose.

By the way, have we discovered how the Walkers plan on getting past the wall? It is big as shyt. Unless they plan on sailing around it, I don't see how the 7 Kingdoms don't have the upper hand here.

The Nights king put his mark on Bran so if Bran goes past the wall Nights King should be able to pass through easy.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I read about the 13 episodes shyt a couple of months ago, I full on expected their to be at least 3 more seasons.

Maybe I need to rewatch from the beginning again, but I feel like so much needs to happen :jbhmm:
Yeah bruh 13 ain't cutting it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly what he did because he knew what forces he had and his only concern was defeating jon and that's why he killed his own men and created basically a wall of dead and ensuring jon forces. He even waited on top of a hill making sure he could see and waited for davos to charge in. Then released his phalanx to surround jon, while keeping a few men in front of the wall to hack anyone trying to climb over.

But of course this was all on accident or done at the spur of the moment...by your perspective.

It doesn't take a "plan" to create a mountain of dead bodies. It takes a moron firing arrows indiscriminately into the battle field. It takes a special kind of dumb ass to lose that many men, when you out number the enemy 4:1, and are going to win off sheer numbers anyway.

The writers said Ramsey's plan was a double envelopment maneuver, similar to the Battle Of Cannae.

He could've pulled that off without killing thousands of his own men....obviously, because it's been done several times in history. If you take a plan that works just fine and alter it so it wipes out most of your own army....you're a fukking moron. Which again, is why I'm :what: at people praising Ramsey.

Fred.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Bran has the mark , so apparantly the white walkers can go anywhere he can. Which is why they were able to get into the cave.

The Nights king put his mark on Bran so if Bran goes past the wall Nights King should be able to pass through easy.

So we gotta cut his arm off or he can't pass through the gates. One or the other. It's non-negotiable.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
It doesn't take a "plan" to create a mountain of dead bodies. It takes a moron firing arrows indiscriminately into the battle field. It takes a special kind of dumb ass to lose that many men, when you out number the enemy 4:1, and are going to win off sheer numbers anyway.

The writers said Ramsey's plan was a double envelopment maneuver, similar to the Battle Of Cannae.

They could've pulled that off without killing thousands of their own men....obviously, because it's been done several times in history. If you take a plan that works just fine and alter it so it wipes out most of your own army....you're a fukking moron. Which again, is why I'm :what: at people praising Ramsey.

Fred.

yes, he could have won without doing that.

But you don't know what his end game was

something that people don't know is that Roose Bolton used this same tactic (firing on his own men) during the battle of Green Fork against Tywin Lannister and the Mountain. We don't know why he did it, but he killed off a lot of his forces but you know who he didn't kill , any Bolton men (supposedly). If you noticed what Ramsay does, he kills off most of the cavalry but the guys at the end who encircled Jon's forces were Bolton men. Stands to reason, he sacraficed men that weren't in his house, which doubles against them revolting against him in the future. He didn't know the Vale would be coming, he was probably concerned only about anyone rising up against him.

Also in the game you have different types of people.

Sansa is more concerned about her house and the traditioni and legacy and her moves depict that
Jon more concerned about blood, his family , and protecting that. No necessarily the legacy of the house
Ramsay cares about neither and only wants to ensure he gains as much power as he can, does not care about houses or family.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He could've pulled that off without killing thousands of his own men....obviously, because it's been done several times in history. If you take a plan that works just fine and alter it so it wipes out most of your own army....you're a fukking moron. Which again, is why I'm :what: at people praising Ramsey.

Fred.
Really tho, I had the :dwillhuh: when Jon crawled out of the pile and It showed Ramsey on his horse with 2 fukking people behind him :snoop: