Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
13445410_655657137920261_1913529235577381645_n.jpg

This woulda been a gamechanger
One of my favorite characters on the show

calh45

Cal
Daps
Oh that that comment about Rickon being more Sansa brother than Jon?

That's complete BS.

Naturally ALL the boys were close.

I will damn near go on the line and say everyone probably got along well minus Sansa and everyone else.

I don't recall anyone else really looking less at Jon other than Sansa

shyt he was more of a brother to them than her as a sister to them. Early on it seemed like all the kids was chill and she always was just a bytch

If we're being super real Sansa hated most of her family at the start of this whole shyt. She was DYING to get the fukk out of Winterfell and marry Joffrey. She used to give Arya the side eye like crazy and didn't give a real fukk about her family until she caused her pops head to get chopped off.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Really goes to show you how Wildings were all brawn and no brain.

Not understanding battle strategy. Not understanding the usefulness of armor. Storming the wall/castle black, which is literally a siege situation. I thought they'd be a bit smarter.
Yeah. When jon was talkin about digging trenches tormons was like :what:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Really goes to show you how Wildings were all brawn and no brain.

Not understanding battle strategy. Not understanding the usefulness of armor. Storming the wall/castle black, which is literally a siege situation. I thought they'd be a bit smarter.
The Wall/Castle Black was NOT a siege situation, what you mean?:usure:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Was reading up on Lyanna Mormont (show info only) since she was throwing a fierce :birdman: during the pre-battle-hype meeting and wanted to know if she's really bout it bout it.

She actually was mentioned during Stannis' attempt to get troops during his run at Winterfell. She basically told him to fukk off, kick rocks, and threw up the #StarkSet #WolfGang signs. :banderas:

QhScyQR.gif

Stannis-Lyanna-Mormont-reaction.png

tumblr_nnczntzqZK1sm21i1o3_500.gif

Full Scene:

It's too bad Jorah threw away his title / family lineage for some random RavenGram thot and doubled down by chasing Dany after that. If he was sitting in House Mormont, they'd have a dope starting 5 :ld:

- Jon Snow (generational prospect who's made All-Star in his first 2 active years)
- Ser Davos (cagey veteran, but can only go left)
- Jorah Mormont (versatile do-everything role player)
- Brienne (Stretch 4 Big)
- Tormund (Dirty work, power post player)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
The Wall/Castle Black was NOT a siege situation, what you mean?:usure:

A siege is a military blockade of a city or fortress with the intent of conquering by attrition or assault. The term derives from sedere, Latin for "to sit".[1] Siege warfare is a form of constant, low-intensity conflict characterized by one party holding a strong, static defensive position. Consequently, an opportunity for negotiation between combatants is not uncommon, as proximity and fluctuating advantage can encourage diplomacy.

A siege occurs when an attacker encounters a city or fortress that cannot be easily taken by a coup de main and refuses to surrender.

This is the walls sole purpose.

By the way, have we discovered how the Walkers plan on getting past the wall? It is big as shyt. Unless they plan on sailing around it, I don't see how the 7 Kingdoms don't have the upper hand here.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rickon disappointed the fukk out of me...

Was expecting son to bust out a Deion high step on his way back to jon like

sandersprimetime.gif

Telling that fukkboi Ramsay :pacspit: fukk yo arrows ya dirty b*stard faggit...

Instead he displayed weak burst off the line, no vision in the open field, no juke, no spin move just staright plodding and got caught at the goaline...:snoop:

He let the team down and we nearly lost the game cu of this fool...

:laff: :laff:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Was reading up on Lyanna Mormont (show info only) since she was throwing a fierce :birdman: during the pre-battle-hype meeting and wanted to know if she's really bout it bout it.

She actually was mentioned during Stannis' attempt to get troops during his run at Winterfell. She basically told him to fukk off, kick rocks, and threw up the #StarkSet #WolfGang signs. :banderas:

QhScyQR.gif

Stannis-Lyanna-Mormont-reaction.png

tumblr_nnczntzqZK1sm21i1o3_500.gif

Full Scene:

It's too bad Jorah threw away his title / family lineage for some random RavenGram thot and doubled down by chasing Dany after that. If he was sitting in House Mormont, they'd have a dope starting 5 :ld:

- Jon Snow (generational prospect who's made All-Star in his first 2 active years)
- Ser Davos (cagey veteran, but can only go left)
- Jorah Mormont (versatile do-everything role player)
- Brienne (Stretch 4 Big)
- Tormund (Dirty work, power post player)

I love to laugh at Sir Simpalot like everybody else but if we check his resume he got some legit work under his belt :jbhmm: he's an honorable man - lord knows if he wasn't he would've gutted straight to dvd daario by now :whew: homie put in some work over the course of this show. Has he taken an L in a fair one yet?

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Why Ghost wasn't in the episode: It was either Ghost or Wun wun.

http://www.businessinsider.com/game...ghost-wasnt-in-battle-of-the-b*stards-2016-6#

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
I love to laugh at Sir Simpalot like everybody else but if we check his resume he got some legit work under his belt :jbhmm: he's an honorable man - lord knows if he wasn't he would've gutted straight to dvd daario by now :whew: homie put in some work over the course of this show. Has he taken an L in a fair one yet?

Yup, we can all diss his questionable love life, but dude has put in work in multiple situations. We've seen him fight in 1v1, we've seen him fight melee in big battles, we've seen him fight ranged, and we've seen him put in work with all kinds of weapons.

This dude got demoted to the euro league (when he had to fight in the slave league), rebuilt his game, and came out the MVP just to get a glimpse of Dany.

All his experience also means he knows every situation. He always has a plan and he doesn't mind taking a backseat as the ultimate role player (dude just letting Daario blow Dany's back out nightly on some "but I bet she doesn't love him" rationalization).

As long as there's an untouchable p*ssy motivation, Jorah is a legit top 7 pick if you did a re-draft of the current GoT universe.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As soon as I saw that first arrow land I would have been backpedaling towards Jon if I was Rickon....

No way I would have let one of the arrows hit me. Them shyts was arcing like punts.