Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This season has been a big return to form (not seen since season 1) but am I the only one that's starting to wince at the heavy feminist slant, it's like they ain't even hiding it now that every fukin kingdom is run by a bytch. Ellaria kills her spouse and now runs the house of martells, yara runs the iron islands, Danaries runs just about everything and everyone but winterfell and kingslanding. Sansa runs Winterfell.

I hate the sparrows storyline but it's seems Jonathan Pryce is the only male on the show these days with any "authority" even jaimie has lost his balls :snoop:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course not I'm joking lol.

Yeah I remember that's probably when she thought the Vale was going to come, once she aint hear back she probably like :lupe: this isn't going to work.

She pretty much begged him not to fall into a trap and go to battle, that's pretty helpful info. She didn't know how to beat him but she knew that he is the person that lays traps not falls into them. If she really cares about her brother, she'll be upset that she almost lost two brothers to that dude.

They should be upset for not mentioning that she could possibly get a whole army. That' a pretty big deal, but when you got a game plan and your star player runs mid field to a army to save his brother against a guy that is known to lay traps and then forces everyone else to follow behind and freestyle it....:francis:

She knew LF was coming that's why she was trying to convince Jon to wait. She just refused to tell Jon so Jon had no reason to wait.

How was the info helpful exactly? Let's say Jon doesn't go into battle the next day as planned then what? Oh I know since Ramsey likes to lay traps, guess what, he probably would have attacked Jon's camp and killed Rickon along the way. He does have 6,000 troops compared to 2,000 that is full of untrained wildlings. Why wouldn't he do something like that? It's not like he would have followed some honor code when it comes to war.

And if Jon's waiting, what would he have been waiting for exactly? He surely didn't know.

So Jon is wrong for trying to save his brother because Sansa told him to give him up for dead and Ramsey likes to lay traps? Yeah Jon is so wrong for that :pachaha:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you think Littlefinger is going to seize Winterfell? Based on the dynamic between Sansa and Jon its plausible that he can convince her to betray him in some way; especially since it was a Pyrrhic victory. I doubt very highly he's going to deliver Sansa (dead or alive) to Cersei as a mea cupla especially since Cersei doesn't have the presence or power she had in prior seasons; plus Sansa is Littlefinger's replacement Catelyn :jbhmm:.

Oh LF definitely can but they want to empower Sansa this season at the expense of everyone else so she'll probably manipulate him instead.

Only read if you don't mind potential spoilers, lol.

According to some other websites Jon is supposed to be crowned KITN in episode 10 and Sansa is supposed to support him so if that's true then maybe LF's hold isn't as strong as we think

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Quelling Crastor's Rebellion
Defending the Wall
Becoming Lord Commander
Escaping from Hardhome with the remnants of the Wildings (& killing a White Walker in combat..not sneaking up on it like Sam)
Dying and being resurrected
Taking back Winterfell

:whew:

King in the North coming soon too :banderas:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She knew LF was coming that's why she was trying to convince Jon to wait. She just refused to tell Jon so Jon had no reason to wait.

How was the info helpful exactly? Let's say Jon doesn't go into battle the next day as planned then what? Oh I know since Ramsey likes to lay traps, guess what, he probably would have attacked Jon's camp and killed Rickon along the way. He does have 6,000 troops compared to 2,000 that is full of untrained wildlings. Why wouldn't he do something like that? It's not like he would have followed some honor code when it comes to war.

And if Jon's waiting, what would he have been waiting for exactly? He surely didn't know.

So Jon is wrong for trying to save his brother because Sansa told him to give him up for dead and Ramsey likes to lay traps? Yeah Jon is so wrong for that :pachaha:
Your love for the Snow boy is blinding you.:pachaha:

I'm not convinced she knew he was coming tho, and if she did and didn't want t o tell Jon for whatever stupid reason. If he would have just waited (although like you said he had no real reason to do that any longer) The vale would have shown up and they would have been in a great spot, there only chance of winning if I remember correctly was fighting them on their own turf and its probably why Ramsey and them didn't want to engage because they knew this as well.

He drew them out and chopped them down because he had men that were expendable in that situation.

So you think Sansa is now cold and heartless?:patrice: or just a dummy?:mjlol:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your love for the Snow boy is blinding you.:pachaha:

I'm not convinced she knew he was coming tho, and if she did and didn't want t o tell Jon for whatever stupid reason. If he would have just waited (although like you said he had no real reason to do that any longer) The vale would have shown up and they would have been in a great spot, there only chance of winning if I remember correctly was fighting them on their own turf and its probably why Ramsey and them didn't want to engage because they knew this as well.

He drew them out and chopped them down because he had men that were expendable in that situation.

So you think Sansa is now cold and heartless?:patrice: or just a dummy?:mjlol:

Jon is the Prince that was Promised and don't you forget it :ufdup:

I think Sansa is blinded by her need for revenge and isn't considering anyone else that doesn't help her get it. Hopefully she returns back to normal in episode 10. The vapid, fairytale believing Sansa was much more bearable, lol.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
13445410_655657137920261_1913529235577381645_n.jpg

This woulda been a gamechanger

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Clearly after that battle Jon Snow is going to be a legend in North....every house is probably going to end up bowing to him. I just don't like the fact that LF is involved now. That dude always on some bullshyt.
I cant believe how many people are a fan of this guy on here, he is by far the shadiest snake in Westerose