Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain't even need all that either, just give big breh his log

73705ea7a587470ec70e2ce233a99476.gif

shyt wouldn't have been fair....he would have busted up that wall they formed in seconds.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bait indeed

She manipulated Jon into raising an army by guilt tripping him about Rickon being captive, now all of a sudden Rickon can't be saved? :aicmon:

I hope the end up making Sansa into a Cersai-esque power hungry shrew and not beat around the bush. Her backstory allows for it

Only 14 eps left in this series, not enough time for that unfortunately. :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
probably been said by now, but GRRM had 5 characters he said "make it to the end": arya, jon, bran, dany, tyrion....so whatever the outcome, i fully expect those to be the five pieces. i'd be very surprised at the death of one of them....unless the show pivots in a way that keeps the books unspoiled (not that they will ever come out)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Because she rightfully sensed that Jon was being ignorant of his enemy? Jon Snow fell to the same male character flaw as the rest of the men in his family (Ned, Robb) in that he will ignore pertninent advice because HE thinks it's the correct move. What Jon did at the wall and north of it meant jack shyt when it came to dealing with Ramsey Bolton....she hinted at it and Jon proved it when he went charging at Ramsey like a fukking idiot
she didn't provide ANY alternative when he asked her for it

why yall keep glossing over that :mindblown: she said out her own mouth she doesn't know what to do, it's easy as hell to say "i told you so" in retrospect, in reality she had no idea what ramsay was planning either

only difference is her soft ass wasn't the one who had to actually make the call and be out on the battlefied

shyt she was falling face first into all of his traps when she was there, Reek would've been the only really valuable advisor to Jon for this battle

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
13445410_655657137920261_1913529235577381645_n.jpg

This woulda been a gamechanger
Really goes to show you how Wildings were all brawn and no brain.

Not understanding battle strategy. Not understanding the usefulness of armor. Storming the wall/castle black, which is literally a siege situation. I thought they'd be a bit smarter.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Really goes to show you how Wildings were all brawn and no brain.

Not understanding battle strategy. Not understanding the usefulness of armor. Storming the wall/castle black, which is literally a siege situation. I thought they'd be a bit smarter.
that's because north of the wall is all about that one on one :sas1:

strategy didn't help smalljon umber when it was time to shoot the fair one :sas2:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
that's because north of the wall is all about that one on one :sas1:

strategy didn't help smalljon umber when it was time to shoot the fair one :sas2:

You right

And to think I wanted Tormund dead ass a door knob after they stormed castle black. You remember when they cornered him, shot his leg, and left him for Jon to chop down? He's my third favorite character right now behind Jon and Arya.

Speaking of the wildlings north of the wall. :ohhh: You remember when Ygritte shot Jon with that arrow as he was escaping and only pierced his shoulder. How crazy is it that the same situation was set up between Rickon and Ramsey?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You right

And to think I wanted Tormund dead ass a door knob after they stormed castle black. You remember when they cornered him, shot his leg, and left him for Jon to chop down? He's my third favorite character right now behind Jon and Arya.

Speaking of the wildlings north of the wall. :ohhh: You remember when Ygritte shot Jon with that arrow as he was escaping and only pierced his shoulder. How crazy is it that the same situation was set up between Rickon and Ramsey?
Jon gotta hate archers man :wow: