Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah

Let's play say no one played into anyone's "trap." Say Jon turns around, gets Ramsay to charge into his army like he had planned.....the result of the battle would have still been enormous losses on Jon's side....and then he'd STILL have to chase Ramsay to Winterfell with a depleted army (if there would be any army at all) where they'd continue to get picked off and killed by the archers. Without the additional men, Jon was going to lose......he only compounded that problem by charging first and falling into Ramsay's trap. Sansa didn't play into anyone's trap...her hand was forced by the dire situation unfolding in front of her. Of course, she could've still chosen to not send out for him....but seeing how everything played out, we know that would've been the end of Stark-set outside of Bran and Arya

Sansa played into littlefingers trap by not trusting Jon.

Jon played into Ramsey's trap but it was understandable. He literally saw his little brother run for his life and then get killed in front of him. That's pretty hard to just dismiss and get ready for a battle.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sansa played into littlefingers trap by not trusting Jon.

Jon played into Ramsey's trap but it was understandable. He literally saw his little brother run for his life and then get killed in front of him. That's pretty hard to just dismiss and get ready for a battle.

That's more Sansa's brother than Jon's:dame:

and she already knew how it would end.

I really hope they address the "why didn't you tell me and why didn't you listen to me" points of view. Wildling dude should be pissed at Jon for that and if Sansa cared about him she should be upset at Jon to and Jon should be pissed at her for not opening her mouth about possible help.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Nah

Let's play say no one played into anyone's "trap." Say Jon turns around, gets Ramsay to charge into his army like he had planned.....the result of the battle would have still been enormous losses on Jon's side....and then he'd STILL have to chase Ramsay to Winterfell with a depleted army (if there would be any army at all) where they'd continue to get picked off and killed by the archers. Without the additional men, Jon was going to lose......he only compounded that problem by charging first and falling into Ramsay's trap. Sansa didn't play into anyone's trap...her hand was forced by the dire situation unfolding in front of her. Of course, she could've still chosen to not send out for him....but seeing how everything played out, we know that would've been the end of Stark-set outside of Bran and Arya

Jon flat out asked her.. " ok what do you suppose we do?" And instead of telling him about the Vale she essentially sent her brother on a suicide mission with nothing but a " I don't know , but we can't do what he wants us to do"

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's more Sansa's brother than Jon's:dame:

and she already knew how it would end.

I really hope they address the "why didn't you tell me and why didn't you listen to me" points of view. Wildling dude should be pissed at Jon for that and if Sansa cared about him she should be upset at Jon to and Jon should be pissed at her for not opening her mouth about possible help.

:what:Being a half-sibling means you should love them less? Huh?

And if you remember, Rickon was how she further convinced Jon to go to war though. She switches it up the night before and just expects Jon to harden his heart that fast? That's silly.

Why should Tormund be pissed at Jon? Jon did listen to Sansa. She just didn't tell him anything.

Why would Sansa be upset with Jon? Again, Jon asked what he should do and she said I don't know. And saying don't fall for someone's trap is not really helping anything. Like Jon was supposed to just leave Rickon out there running for his life. But I guess since he's only his half brother, it should have been easier? Lol

If anything Davos, Jon and Tormund should be pissed at Sansa for not telling them about the Vale.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Even in death..... #ramseyset set still in these #starkset niccas heads and got them arguing among themsselves:mjlol:

fukk whoever called him a coward though!:stopitslime:

Ramsey isn't a coward.... He's literally what Helmsley calls himself... The Cerebral Assassin.

Again.... If it wasn't for unexpected help he was on the verge of completed wiping out the Starks, Wildlings and etc on one swift blow.

Even at his dying moments homey was still a G.:whew:

He ain't beg for his life or cry or nothing:wtb:

That's my Lord!:sadbron:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Man, Brienne should have been there to see Turmond da gawd in action in Battle of the b*stards.
Maybe seeing a man fight is what turns her on.:manny:
The writers need to find a way to break the ice between these two
f5034f3c2beb06aa8fa41587624a3e56

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jon flat out asked her.. " ok what do you suppose we do?" And instead of telling him about the Vale she essentially sent her brother on a suicide mission with nothing but a " I don't know , but we can't do what he wants us to do"

That can be looked at two ways, she literally told him don't do this and he did it anyway. Could she have changed things by telling him, more than likely but that either means she made a deal with Little finger hoping they all or most would be slaughter and more so Jon to take over the north with little finger which goes against her character and is totally left field. Or she really didn't think little finger would come. It look like there was sometime between when the raven was sent and the night before the battle. And if she didn't hear anything back why would she expect him to come.

If you call someone and ask for help and they show up at your doorstep a few days later you'd probably be like wtf?! I didn't hear back from you so I proceeded as planned. :yeshrug:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Quelling Crastor's Rebellion
Defending the Wall (edit: sneaking into the Wildings camp like a Cold War era double agent)
Becoming Lord Commander
Escaping from Hardhome with the remnants of the Wildings (& killing a White Walker in combat..not sneaking up on it like Sam)
Dying and being resurrected
Taking back Winterfell

:whew:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh that that comment about Rickon being more Sansa brother than Jon?

That's complete BS.

Naturally ALL the boys were close.

I will damn near go on the line and say everyone probably got along well minus Sansa and everyone else.

I don't recall anyone else really looking less at Jon other than Sansa

shyt he was more of a brother to them than her as a sister to them. Early on it seemed like all the kids was chill and she always was just a bytch

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even in death..... #ramseyset set still in these #starkset niccas heads and got them arguing among themsselves:mjlol:

fukk whoever called him a coward though!:stopitslime:

Ramsey isn't a coward.... He's literally what Helmsley calls himself... The Cerebral Assassin.

Again.... If it wasn't for unexpected help he was on the verge of completed wiping out the Starks, Wildlings and etc on one swift blow.

Even at his dying moments homey was still a G.:whew:

He ain't beg for his life or cry or nothing
:wtb:

That's my Lord!:sadbron:

:usure:

I hear screams....

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:Being a half-sibling means you should love them less? Huh?

And if you remember, Rickon was how she further convinced Jon to go to war though. She switches it up the night before and just expects Jon to harden his heart that fast? That's silly.

Why should Tormund be pissed at Jon? Jon did listen to Sansa. She just didn't tell him anything.

Why would Sansa be upset with Jon? Again, Jon asked what he should do and she said I don't know. And saying don't fall for someone's trap is not really helping anything. Like Jon was supposed to just leave Rickon out there running for his life. But I guess since he's only his half brother, it should have been easier? Lol

If anything Davos, Jon and Tormund should be pissed at Sansa for not telling them about the Vale.

Of course not I'm joking lol.

Yeah I remember that's probably when she thought the Vale was going to come, once she aint hear back she probably like :lupe: this isn't going to work.

She pretty much begged him not to fall into a trap and go to battle, that's pretty helpful info. She didn't know how to beat him but she knew that he is the person that lays traps not falls into them. If she really cares about her brother, she'll be upset that she almost lost two brothers to that dude.

They should be upset for not mentioning that she could possibly get a whole army. That' a pretty big deal, but when you got a game plan and your star player runs mid field to a army to save his brother against a guy that is known to lay traps and then forces everyone else to follow behind and freestyle it....:francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The only smart one in that episode was Littlefinger.

Jon played into Ramsey's trap ( :rolleyes:) and Sansa played into Littlefingers.
How do you think Littlefinger is going to seize Winterfell? Based on the dynamic between Sansa and Jon its plausible that he can convince her to betray him in some way; especially since it was a Pyrrhic victory. I doubt very highly he's going to deliver Sansa (dead or alive) to Cersei as a mea cupla especially since Cersei doesn't have the presence or power she had in prior seasons; plus Sansa is Littlefinger's replacement Catelyn :jbhmm:.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh that that comment about Rickon being more Sansa brother than Jon?

That's complete BS.

Naturally ALL the boys were close.

I will damn near go on the line and say everyone probably got along well minus Sansa and everyone else.

I don't recall anyone else really looking less at Jon other than Sansa

shyt he was more of a brother to them than her as a sister to them. Early on it seemed like all the kids was chill and she always was just a bytch

I was joking lol, although its true as far as what matters when it came to titles and inheritance

Jon Snow: "What's my name?"
Samwell Tarly: "Jon Snow."
Jon Snow: "And why is my surname 'Snow'?"
Samwell Tarly: "Because you're a b*stard from the North."

So yeah it would be understandable if she actually didn't trust Jon... although I'd find it really lame.

Anyway I was joking, but its kinda true as far as GoT goes.