Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
You seem to forget we have ALL the dothraki killers on board now.
We got dragons ready to breath fire upon all the usurpers that didn't put some respeck on our name.
AND we got ships on ships on ships. :win:
The ship's is the only new topic

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@Adam3000 Vale nikkas run you Stark nikkas, ask Littlefinger.
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-05.gif

We got the Vale aint no scheming Littlefinger can do to change that

We are his meal ticket now

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'd say Roose Bolton was the last surprise death.

when i say surprise... i mean MAJOR characters

season 1.. you'd say ned was the lead character with the most screen time... nobody would think he'd die

robb then took over as lead stark... him and cat... they going to war for 2 seasons.. all focused on him... you'd never think he'd die off

stannis you'd think was about to do something cause of the red woman being right about everything.... they followed him close and then bam.... he does nothing and dies

jon would be one with the amount of screen time he was getting but he came back to life

so when i'm saying surprise, i mean like imagine nino brown dying 35 minutes into new jack city... yea when g money dies it's sudden... but it's not like he was the MAN... top billing

JRR was killing off top billed characters, and heroes at that.. that wasn't supposed to happen in normal storytelling.. good guys don't die... if they do it's at the end in some blaze of glory.. you could really say ned, robb and stannis were all killed like some suckers, and didn't go out saving or helping or dying for a damn thing

roose and hordor weren't anybody i saw making it to the end anyway...

My theory? All the major houses are done and most of the characters. There will no longer be an iron throne, Dany's dragons will be killed (she will survive), Jon will die heroically and Bran will help win the battle against the others and then take his rightful place in a tree.

Now that's bittersweet.

that's a good guess... i wouldn't be surprised by that either..

i think martin will kill off a lot of people... but the people won't be the top 3... i can see greyworm, daario, varys, maybe not tyrion but maybe so, jaime and cersei, the current king, arya won't be i don't think, sansa will, littlefinger, etc...... 2nd tier characters are up for grabs

no more level 1s.. now that i think of her screen time and her basically having her own story since her dad died.... i think arya will make it and play a big part in the war too

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry, I was late to post this episode cause I wasn't happy that GSW and was drunk on Sunday so I watched this episode yesterday.

This was the most satisfying episode ever. I never got more chills that when that Stark banner flew over Winterfell once again :to:

I'm glad Sansa has matured and changed but I'm totally pissed that she did not tell Jon about the Vale army coming after she complained to Jon about not asking for her help :what:. How many lives of her allies were sacrificed for no reason? The fact that she might have let Littlefinger's words stop her from telling Jon suggests she's not mature as she thinks she is. Sansa looks like she is getting blindsided by LF next week.

RIP Rickon, a true innocent who had a short and crappy life. Sansa said to Jon that their brother, Rickon is going to die no matter what was :wow: cause it's true but she doesn't show her emotions, she was like :yeshrug:

Shout out to Lyanna Mormount, she's a real g :salute:

Dany and Yara played well off of each other like :shaq:. And I enjoyed Tyrion snarking about dwarf jokes. The 3 Dragons are back :blessed:

Wun-Wun died like a solider :to: and :salute:

True to form, Ramsay the sadist was a coward. He backed off the one on one challenge from Jon, he spent the lives of the Karstark and Umber men to their corpses would form part of his wall, and when the Vale cavalry arrived, he quit the battle and ran along back to Winterfall. Might even have been safe for a bit, but Jon beats the crack out of him and got dissed by Sansa at her home while his dogs ain't loyal.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
dany being infertile really is gonna play a big part sometime towards the end

there are no other targaryens
( :jawalrus: )
to keep the line going, so she's gonna have to compromise or have sex with one of her dragons to put her successor on the throne, assuming she sits it in peacetime

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
sansa seems to have little to no respect for what snow has done at the wall and north of it. i think a part of her still views him as the b*stard from winterfell.

Because she rightfully sensed that Jon was being ignorant of his enemy? Jon Snow fell to the same male character flaw as the rest of the men in his family (Ned, Robb) in that he will ignore pertninent advice because HE thinks it's the correct move. What Jon did at the wall and north of it meant jack shyt when it came to dealing with Ramsey Bolton....she hinted at it and Jon proved it when he went charging at Ramsey like a fukking idiot

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because she rightfully sensed that Jon was being ignorant of his enemy? Jon Snow fell to the same male character flaw as the rest of the men in his family (Ned, Robb) in that he will ignore pertninent advice because HE thinks it's the correct move. What Jon did at the wall and north of it meant jack shyt when it came to dealing with Ramsey Bolton....she hinted at it and Jon proved it when he went charging at Ramsey like a fukking idiot

The only smart one in that episode was Littlefinger.

Jon played into Ramsey's trap ( :rolleyes:) and Sansa played into Littlefingers.

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
At first, I found this season difficult to enjoy. Early on they had given us so many massive reveals/payoffs, in a story where they have been hard to come by.

But then I realised it wasnt gonna stop, it was gonna be like this all season.

Jon being resurrected.

The Tower Of Joy Flashback.

Brans powers/Hodor origin story.

The White Walkers Origin story,

The Red bytch being a really old Red bytch.

Blackfish dying.

Gregor not dying.

Return of Dennis Pennis and his crew.

By the way I gotta say
fukk this show for how they did the big homie Lem, dude was hanging Freys for joke "“We dont know about all that shyt you talking bruh, We know some about murder though"
or something like that.

Aryas whole "i'm no one......or am i" steez, She better smarten up, she getting that work whilst she chillin in the sun, she aint ready for them dudes on Gin fukkin Alley yet.

b*stard Vs b*stard, Starks back at Winterfell

Finding out the Greyjoys are the real powerhouse on westeros, fukk a dragon theyve got the exclusive " get anywhere in the world fast travel" cheat codes

Danerys is a khaleesi for real, got boats, dragons, I'm glad the Dothrakki are back on the team she got too many dudes with no balls on that team, two-two blood riders and Daario back on the council will be interesting.

And The Rakki get a shout out for best comedy bit on HBO all year with the "whats better than seeing a bytch naked for the first time"

I feel like its been a fan fiction season.

Sunday is gonna be fukkin ill!

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
The only smart one in that episode was Littlefinger.

Jon played into Ramsey's trap ( :rolleyes:) and Sansa played into Littlefingers.
Nah

Let's play say no one played into anyone's "trap." Say Jon turns around, gets Ramsay to charge into his army like he had planned.....the result of the battle would have still been enormous losses on Jon's side....and then he'd STILL have to chase Ramsay to Winterfell with a depleted army (if there would be any army at all) where they'd continue to get picked off and killed by the archers. Without the additional men, Jon was going to lose......he only compounded that problem by charging first and falling into Ramsay's trap. Sansa didn't play into anyone's trap...her hand was forced by the dire situation unfolding in front of her. Of course, she could've still chosen to not send out for him....but seeing how everything played out, we know that would've been the end of Stark-set outside of Bran and Arya

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
fukk Sansa :pacspit:

She betrayed Pops and Ma Dukes with that bullshyt. I wish Cat wouldve played the same hand with the cards she was dealt. "fukk Sansa she as good as dead, Arya meh I'll take my chances" kept Jamie as prisoner, no r*d wedding :to:or any of that shyt.

The young wolf would chillin right now:smugdraper: