Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sandsnakes takeover and dany killing the khals made it more obvious to the casual viewers that this show is very feminist

All the dudes now are either tyrion/varys types or jon/jaime types

I personally dont fukk with it cuz it really would be nothing for nikkas to stab up Dany/Cersei, they just dont do it for whatever reason :francis: i woulda been poked them up red wedding style but they make alot of the dudes super simps (jorah/petyr/jaime) or just stupid (robert/ned/tommen)

I fukk with the women like Asha/Arya/Sand Snakes cuz atmleast they out there really throwin hands :myman:

Funny you mention that, the only time I get a strong feminist vibe is the Dany is on screen its really annoying. I still don't like the character as she just only alive because men have been simping and protecting her for awhile now.

Your right though ironically enough the most "normal" acting dude is Jamies sell sword he's one of my favorite dudes in the show. Dude just wants a big house a woman and some money when its all said and done :mjlol:

Arya, Brea are legit and even with Brea Jamie is lowkey simping her like the women>>>>

If funny because they fool the average viewer into thinking otherwise with alot of women just being house wives or whores and "women" not being as valuable as men. But every single man of importance has went through it for a chick, done something dumb or straight up got gutted and told what to do by a woman.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Funny you mention that, the only time I get a strong feminist vibe is the Dany is on screen its really annoying. I still don't like the character as she just only alive because men have been simping and protecting her for awhile now.

Your right though ironically enough the most "normal" acting dude is Jamies sell sword he's one of my favorite dudes in the show. Dude just wants a big house a woman and some money when its all said and done :mjlol:

Arya, Brea are legit and even with Brea Jamie is lowkey simping her like the women>>>>

If funny because they fool the average viewer into thinking otherwise with alot of women just being house wives or whores and "women" not being as valuable as men. But every single man of importance has went through it for a chick, done something dumb or straight up got gutted and told what to do by a woman.
My man Bronn :myman:

He should get his own spinoff like Saul Goodman from breaking bad :wow: they both got the same logical/funny yet slimy character style

Just cruisin through westeos/essos being a sellsword and gettin into random fukkery :banderas: quotables for days

Daps
Nah I think she's going to be the savior

Sorry about bran. But they keep fukking up his story. Breh misses an entire season only to come back to miss half a season. He's already responsible for getting the 3 eyed Raven and children of the forest killed off. I'm sure he'll Warg some dragons or something

If I had to guess an ending. Cersei burns down kings landing. When stormborn gets there it's just like her vision in season 2. shyt is fukked up and deserted and its winter. She'll go north to fight the war against the dead. They'll win with the dragons

All that surprise shyt is over and done with. When the last time we got a real surprise death and they stayed dead. Stannis? Who wasn't a surprise after half his army left and shyt

I think surprises are over except the tower of joy reveal. Bran, Jon, and danaerys are the only untouchables from here on out.

I'd say Roose Bolton was the last surprise death.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My man Bronn :myman:

He should get his own spinoff like Saul Goodman from breaking bad :wow: they both got the same logical/funny yet slimy character style

Just cruisin through westeos/essos being a sellsword and gettin into random fukkery :banderas: quotables for days

Would watch a spin off with Bronn 100 percent.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol:

Let's keep it real. His ambitions began and ended with cutting off dikks and raping.

If he ever dreamed of taking Kings Landing, Cersei would have told him to wake up and apologise :birdman:

That letter he wrote to Jon though :lolbron:

Na!

If he wanted Kings Landing he could've easily taken it!

Ramsey was an S Level chess player....

The thing about Cersi is she's only talks that shyt when you allow her....

Ramsay would've cut that bytch off mid sentence and humbled her worse than her walk of shame!!

The dude is the personification of what you all love to celebrate on here!

The #hoh shyt!

I want you to think about it like this..... While everyone else have been relatively C & D level players who happened to be on Allstar teams and still can't get a win or barely.

Ramsey has consistently been the only S Level dude that raised the skill set of D level teammates and had 3 championship seasons of GOT!

No one else done that

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Na!

If he wanted Kings Landing he could've easily taken it!

Ramsey was an S Level chess player....

The thing about Cersi is she's only talks that shyt when you allow her....

Ramsay would've cut that bytch off mid sentence and humbled her worse than her walk of shame!!

The dude is the personification of what you all love to celebrate on here!

The #hoh shyt!

I want you to think about it like this..... While everyone else have been relatively C & D level players who happened to be on Allstar teams and still can't get a win or barely.

Ramsey has consistently been the only S Level dude that raised the skill set of D level teammates and had 3 championship seasons of GOT!

No one else done that
Varys and LittleFinger came from nothing and were RUNNING kings landing

Varys had to fall back after getting Tyrion out but Petyr still out here playin major chess

If Ramsay wasnt such a sadistic fukk he coulda easily taken shyt over

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nah Theon Greyjoy, a displaced Ironborn ward of the family that owned the castle, took it and burned it and then you snatched it by default

you cant spin this :ufdup:

Sansa let the hungry bytches loose and told em you are what you eat

No spin...

We took what we wanted, when we wanted, from whoever we wanted

Sansa lucky she for that unexpected run in on some bullshyt wrestling shyt!!

That's like the Rock old having a match with HHH.... Then when he about to hit that finisher, DX running into the ring to help steal victory.:stopitslime:

That shyt was gay as fukk!! :pacspit: