Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not really seeing Sansa as a traitor nor trying to plot to kill Jon.

Like I said, Had they stuck to the plan and let them come to them the causalities would have been much fewer and Little finger would have shown up. But hey maybe....

I think Sansa and Jon both just did terrible jobs

I

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There are 3 starks :comeon:

Sansa aint shyt imo and never was shyt since the first season so we

Arya aint bouta marry nobody and is gonna be top goon/assassin when she gets back in westeros next season

The 3rd that you left out just happends to be one of the ONLY legit wizards in the world :dead: bran bouta fukk with so many people once he learns his shyt

And you said it yourself, Dany hasn't really taken an real L's all 6 seasons, what usually happens to characters that dont take L's for a while in this story breh.......

She gonna get fukked over in the worst way when this series is said and done :banderas:
Had to dap, undap, and then dap again :wow:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I think she's going to be the savior

Sorry about bran. But they keep fukking up his story. Breh misses an entire season only to come back to miss half a season. He's already responsible for getting the 3 eyed Raven and children of the forest killed off. I'm sure he'll Warg some dragons or something

If I had to guess an ending. Cersei burns down kings landing. When stormborn gets there it's just like her vision in season 2. shyt is fukked up and deserted and its winter. She'll go north to fight the war against the dead. They'll win with the dragons

All that surprise shyt is over and done with. When the last time we got a real surprise death and they stayed dead. Stannis? Who wasn't a surprise after half his army left and shyt

I think surprises are over except the tower of joy reveal. Bran, Jon, and danaerys are the only untouchables from here on out.

This story would too predictable if Dany goes to Westeros and saves the day. Spent 6 seasons just for something that easy to figure out?

There has to be more to it. Plus if the show is still trying to have a similar ending as the books which is what they claimed then the ending is supposed to be bittersweet and Dany saving everyone with her dragons as well as Bran and Jon being untouchable is not what I would call bittersweet.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall sleeping on the women in GoT

I dont know if yall realize but the people who can't actually fight have the most power and influence.

Especially the women

Followed by little foot, Sansa, Varys, Cersei, Tyrion, Bran, Catelyn, Red witch, and all the other queens\women that literally influence and shape all the major decisions that have happen.

There are a handful that can fight and move along the story but the real play makers over all the women and the power of seduction and or love.

All the men for the most part are just chess pieces lead by a king who's influenced by a woman.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This story would too predictable if Dany goes to Westeros and saves the day. Spent 6 seasons just for something that easy to figure out?

There has to be more to it. Plus if the show is still trying to have a similar ending as the books which is what they claimed then the ending is supposed to be bittersweet and Dany saving everyone with her dragons as well as Bran and Jon being untouchable is not what I would call bittersweet.
Watch and learn. That crazy omg I can't believe they killed...... Is over.

It'll be bittersweet cause a whole bunch of people dying. But it's still going to be basic storytelling. Heroes and villains and shyt

To give you the flip side. She spent 6 seasons building up the biggest army in the world and nurturing 3 dragons to come to westeros and get killed?

They spent 6 seasons building up Jon to be this mythical child of unknown origin just for him to be killed?

Yes some deaths will be had. Maybe cersei, little finger, bit parts like the hound and shyt

But a song of ice and fire. Which house is winter? Which house is fire? Come on now

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of the goat episodes imo :ehh:

Only thing still bugging me is why them dogs waited for Ramsey to wake up before eating him. They werent hungry up till then or they dont like sleeping meat :martin:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch and learn. That crazy omg I can't believe they killed...... Is over.

It'll be bittersweet cause a whole bunch of people dying. But it's still going to be basic storytelling. Heroes and villains and shyt

To give you the flip side. She spent 6 seasons building up the biggest army in the world and nurturing 3 dragons to come to westeros and get killed?

They spent 6 seasons building up Jon to be this mythical child of unknown origin just for him to be killed?

Yes some deaths will be had. Maybe cersei, little finger, bit parts like the hound and shyt

But a song of ice and fire. Which house is winter? Which house is fire? Come on now

My theory? All the major houses are done and most of the characters. There will no longer be an iron throne, Dany's dragons will be killed (she will survive), Jon will die heroically and Bran will help win the battle against the others and then take his rightful place in a tree.

Now that's bittersweet.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yall sleeping on the women in GoT

I dont know if yall realize but the people who can't actually fight have the most power and influence.

Especially the women

Followed by little foot, Sansa, Varys, Cersei, Tyrion, Bran, Catelyn, Red witch, and all the other queens\women that literally influence and shape all the major decisions that have happen.

There are a handful that can fight and move along the story but the real play makers over all the women and the power of seduction and or love.

All the men for the most part are just chess pieces lead by a king who's influenced by a woman.
The sandsnakes takeover and dany killing the khals made it more obvious to the casual viewers that this show is very feminist

All the dudes now are either tyrion/varys types or jon/jaime types

I personally dont fukk with it cuz it really would be nothing for nikkas to stab up Dany/Cersei, they just dont do it for whatever reason :francis: i woulda been poked them up red wedding style but they make alot of the dudes super simps (jorah/petyr/jaime) or just stupid (robert/ned/tommen)

I fukk with the women like Asha/Arya/Sand Snakes cuz atleast they out there really throwin hands :myman:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Nah I think she's going to be the savior

Sorry about bran. But they keep fukking up his story. Breh misses an entire season only to come back to miss half a season. He's already responsible for getting the 3 eyed Raven and children of the forest killed off. I'm sure he'll Warg some dragons or something

If I had to guess an ending. Cersei burns down kings landing. When stormborn gets there it's just like her vision in season 2. shyt is fukked up and deserted and its winter. She'll go north to fight the war against the dead. They'll win with the dragons

All that surprise shyt is over and done with. When the last time we got a real surprise death and they stayed dead. Stannis? Who wasn't a surprise after half his army left and shyt

I think surprises are over except the tower of joy reveal. Bran, Jon, and danaerys are the only untouchables from here on out.
Hodor

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so he rode up and down the battle and told his men to line up in the formation and in circle the wall of men. :stopitslime: They showed him saying "now" , which means he had planned this or something similiar. The men stayed in a perfect formation and again, if the wall wasn't there, then they would have drove Jon right into an unguarded Ramsay.

they did not address this in inside the episode , they did not come out and say this was a random thing and the army reacted to what just happened. You act like you're the only one who watched it.

There is no tactical advantage to a wall of dead bodies. If Ramsey planned it then he's an even worse strategist than I said. There's nothing stopping people from just climbing over.

You might say "well, Smalljon Umber and his guys were stopping that"....but they literally had to write Jon Snow out of the scene (with him being trampled) to make that possible. Because he would've just told everyone to focus on moving back.

After that Jon Snow, Tormund, and Wun Wun just climbed over the bodies. They didn't even bother to go through the openings the Vale made.

The sole reason there was so many bodies piled up is because Ramsey's dumb ass shot arrows into his own men, killing thousands of them in the process. If part of your plan is "let me kill thousands of my own army"....then it's a bad plan. Like I said earlier he had burned through damn near his entire army before the Vale even got there.

Fred.