Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh.....she was foul.

If this is a sign of things to come from Sansa she's going in Cersei's direction. You can say whatever about Jon's actions in the fight but, Jon survived up to this point. He knows how to fight and lead, or have yall forgotten that this quick :dahell: Sansa kept info from him that could've changed the outlook of their battle. They had 2,000 soldiers. Bolton had 5,000 or 6,000. If Jon knew Sansa had another 10,000 nikkas in her pocket, you don't think that changes everything? What she did was foul. Ned would not have looked at her favorably for that. Cat would be looking at her funny for being so cold about Rickon not being worth saving. For example, Sansa was once a "lost cause" like Rickon. Yet Cat did all sorts of dumb things to find her daughters, made Brienne swear a blood vow to find her girls. Which is the only reason Sansa got saved a few episodes back. If other people had her coldness, she wouldn't be here right now would she :mjpls: I'm not saying Rickon could've lived but, her attitude towards it is not flattering. Secondly, Sansa is supposed to be a Lady of the North. It is her job to protect the people of the North. The Starks were basically beggars when Ramsey was in power. Nobody had to help them. But a few people decided to stay loyal. How does Sansa repay that loyalty to those few Northerners who stayed down with them? She withheld crucial information and made the North think they were outnumbered and went off to their deaths, when in reality, they really had 12,000 people. That's something Ned would never do. That's Cersei and Littlefinger shyt.

This is possible for sure, but I think it's a lot more likely the writers are simply in love with cavalry saving the minute at the last day.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
There are 3 starks :comeon:

Sansa aint shyt imo and never was shyt since the first season so we

Arya aint bouta marry nobody and is gonna be top goon/assassin when she gets back in westeros next season

The 3rd that you left out just happends to be one of the ONLY legit wizards in the world :dead: bran bouta fukk with so many people once he learns his shyt

And you said it yourself, Dany hasn't really taken an real L's all 6 seasons, what usually happens to characters that dont take L's for a while in this story breh.......

She gonna get fukked over in the worst way when this series is said and done :banderas:
Nah I think she's going to be the savior

Sorry about bran. But they keep fukking up his story. Breh misses an entire season only to come back to miss half a season. He's already responsible for getting the 3 eyed Raven and children of the forest killed off. I'm sure he'll Warg some dragons or something

If I had to guess an ending. Cersei burns down kings landing. When stormborn gets there it's just like her vision in season 2. shyt is fukked up and deserted and its winter. She'll go north to fight the war against the dead. They'll win with the dragons

All that surprise shyt is over and done with. When the last time we got a real surprise death and they stayed dead. Stannis? Who wasn't a surprise after half his army left and shyt

I think surprises are over except the tower of joy reveal. Bran, Jon, and danaerys are the only untouchables from here on out.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I think it worked out in Sansa's favor to omit Baelish being on his way. Even with the Vales forces a head to head battle wouldve made the Boltons turn the battle into a castle siege which they wouldnt have had the men to win that. A last minute surprise attack by a second cavalry while ALL the Bolton forces were in a single spot worked out since she knew Ramsey would set some kind of trap that Baelish could bail everyone out of.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Sidebar but this show really knows how to step on your heart after you're already reeling from a death.

Rickon gets got.. and not even 5 minutes later you see his body get speared with 5 more arrows from the sky. :mjcry:
WunWun is about to pass and have his moment with Jon. As you prepare for the feels, a God damn arrow to the eye out of nowhere by Ramsey. :mjcry:

a$$holes man :russ:

:to:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
There are 3 starks :comeon:

Sansa aint shyt imo and never was shyt since the first season so we

Arya aint bouta marry nobody and is gonna be top goon/assassin when she gets back in westeros next season

The 3rd that you left out just happends to be one of the ONLY legit wizards in the world :dead: bran bouta fukk with so many people once he learns his shyt

And you said it yourself, Dany hasn't really taken an real L's all 6 seasons, what usually happens to characters that dont take L's for a while in this story breh.......

She gonna get fukked over in the worst way when this series is said and done :banderas:

Bruh Dany has taken enormous L's many times

They dont call them #LSet behind their backs for no reason

They dont call her brother Rhaegar L. Targaryen for no reason

I need not make this list, Targset is too sensitive for the truth

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
episode was kinda meh besides that one shot where jon snow was by himself on the field when ramseys army charged.(great cinemtography)

the battle itself was something we've already seen before in other movies..and little finger coming at the end to save the day, we seen before in lord of the rings. i even said to my girl "watch sansa and little finger going to come soon" '

jon snow ramsey beatdown should of been better. would of liked to see ramsey dikk get chopped off instead of eaten by the dogs tbh no homo.

the rickon arrow scene was good too.

but these fights were better in the nights watch vs wildlings and jon snow vs white walkers.
:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You took literally one castle and after it was burned and broken :mjlol:

Even Dany took 3 cities

We took THE CASTLE tho....

It's equivalent to say if someone came and conquered NY while someone else is out here taking over these tiny "who gives a fukk" countries like San Marino, Malta, and Cyprus!:why:

Don't disrespect Lord Ramsey.

He an A level player and Dany at the D Level:sas2:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Ok.... just watched......

Yes, we took that L:lolbron:.... but GOOD LAWD that run we had was epic:wow:

We had a HELL of a run.... was untouchable for 3 seasons:banderas:

Still #Ramseyset

@Jazzy Jay

:pacspit: everyone else in here for yall disrespect!

Yall will never see or have a reign like ours!:umad:

:mjlol:

Let's keep it real. His ambitions began and ended with cutting off dikks and raping.

If he ever dreamed of taking Kings Landing, Cersei would have told him to wake up and apologise :birdman:

That letter he wrote to Jon though :lolbron:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
We took THE CASTLE tho....

It's equivalent to say if someone came and conquered NY while someone else is out here taking over these tiny "who gives a fukk" countries like San Marino, Malta, and Cyprus!:why:

Don't disrespect Lord Ramsey.

He an A level player and Dany at the D Level:sas2:
nah Theon Greyjoy, a displaced Ironborn ward of the family that owned the castle, took it and burned it and then you snatched it by default

you cant spin this :ufdup:

Sansa let the hungry bytches loose and told em you are what you eat

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bruh Dany has taken enormous L's many times

They dont call them #LSet behind their backs for no reason

They dont call her brother Rhaegar L. Targaryen for no reason

I need not make this list, Targset is too sensitive for the truth
Man all of her "L's" turn into W's with a simple "im the mother of dragons, breaker of chains, etc" and a Drogon cameo

she hasn't taken that life changing L like jaime losing his hand, cersei being stripped of power, Jon gettin shanked up by his men, sansa gettin tortured by ramsay, Dorne losing oberyn the way they did, etc.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Man all of her "L's" turn into W's with a simple "im the mother of dragons, breaker of chains, etc" and a Drogon cameo

she hasn't taken that life changing L like jaime losing his hand, cersei being stripped of power, Jon gettin shanked up by his men, sansa gettin tortured by ramsay, Dorne losing oberyn the way they did, etc.
She can't have children.

I mean for some people they wouldn't give a shyt but to her it was devastating.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Which houses are left in the North? The Starks have no legitimate male heirs besides Bran, but no one in the North should know he's alive; Rickon caught dat arrow, Robb caught dat blade, and Jon Snow is a b*stard. What's to keep Littlefinger from saying 'well, Winterfell is mine now :demonic:'? Loved the battle and the episode, but I don't see a path forward for the Starks or the North. Looks like most of the fighting force died fighting for Winterfell.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More and more it gets revealed...

Tommen, Joffery, Robert, Renly, Stannis, Robb, Balon......these were no kings...

Young Jon the Snowlord is the only cat now that conducts himself like a King. When dude fell off his horse..and made that face like...

"If this is the end then let it come..:demonic:" Dude don't fear death no more, he done did it already. He don't fear no men...because he's seen worse than men.

Everyone talked about Sansa and Ramsay...but like with Watchers on the Wall and Hardhome.....Lord Snow :wow:
Funny thing is during the first couple of seasons I always thought Jon was a pretty boring character, especially compared to a lot of other character arcs at the time, but when you think he's been in 3 of the best (if not the best 3) battle scenes/episodes of the entire series. Wildlings, boltons...fukking white walkers :whew:

And he's seen death already, like you said after all this along with being an amazing fighter he has literally not a single fukking thing to be scared off on the battlefield.