Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
w54N0Se.gif
For those who missed the point of this gif.

Look at the and how it wiggles, it's a mistake :heh:

Guess that valyrian steel can't get up like it used too :troll:

@dora_da_destroyer

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Sansa is just becoming harden, she's actually been through a whole lot and it's starting to show, married to two super crazy psychopaths one that killed her father the other that raped her and killed her brother.
she never actually married Joffrey

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Re-watched the episode again and two things stuck out to me. First Sansa was in the wind before Ramsey went on about not feeding his dogs. How the fukk she know that? Second I was dying at Rickon... not his death really but the fact that after he died when Jon started charging you just see his lifeless fkin corpse absorbing more arrows and shyt. shyt had me dying for like 5 minutes straight.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sansa is just becoming harden, she's actually been through a whole lot and it's starting to show, married to two super crazy psychopaths one that killed her father the other that raped her and killed her brother. And was almost promised to another that was still nursing on his mom's breast iirc. Not only that the queen was jealous of her and wanted to have her killed there

She was used as a pawn by a "uncle" that appeared to be in love with her only to have to turn around and ask for assistance from the same man that put her in the situation in the 1st place

I can't be too mad at sansa if she starts to crack :yeshrug:

Just like you feel that way about Sansa, I feel that way about Jon. After everything he's been through I can understand him cracking in that moment :yeshrug:.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Cheap actors? Come on now breh. :usure:
These actors were cheap until GOT took off and made them into stars. No one was wanting emilia clarke or kit Harrington prior to GOT, I don't watch a lot of movies but even Lena heady hasn't had crossover appeal to Hollywood. One thing England isn't short on is good no name actors, cats are way more serious about the craft over there, especially men.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just like you feel that way about Sansa, I feel that way about Jon. After everything he's been through I can understand him cracking in that moment :yeshrug:.

I'm not mad at either of them, Jon died and was brought back and then had to kill people he trusted at one point and care about.... I don't feel like Jon's heart was in this battle but dying will probably do that too you lol. They both been through a whole lot and they've both seen two different kinds of death and evils 1st hand.

And its not even close to being over yet.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Brehette!, Jon was killed after fighting an army of undead yet we're supposed to feel worse for sansa....get all the way the fukk out

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Going off memory, too, but I'm pretty sure he was headed to King's Landinf and didn't have the time to wait, since Ned was rotting in a cell and could be killed any day. Unfortunately, Ned died shortly thereafter (possibly the same episode) so his plans changed.
I think initially they were headed to KL but after Ned died they switched it up and decided to take Casterly Rock. I remember Cat saying to "show them how it feels to lose what they love".