Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I get that yall hate Ramsay, but show some respect.

He was a b*stard like Jon and became warden of the north.

Yes, he outnumbered Stannis. But lets not forget it was his raiding party that demoralized Stannis' army and ultimately led to half of them fleeing.

Yes, he outnumbered Jon, but he proved himself as a tactician and the other major houses rode with him. He was a manipulator, but that aided his military genius. Knew the one way he could lure Jons army into a charge and completely encircle and massacre them.

As much as I hate Sansa for not telling Jon about the Vale coming, someone had to serve as bait to lure Ramsay out the walls. Ramsay wasnt willing to risk a battle he might lose which is shown by him refusing to duel Jon. Ramsay was cold, methodical, and got results.
:salute: We need that rep back....

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that threw me for a loop. I thought I was trippin

:stopitslime:

Sansa didn't give a damn whether Jon lived or died. Look at her nonreaction to finding out he had just been killed and resurrected. She didn't give single thought to what he had been through. She didn't even care seeing Rickons dead body.
:yeshrug:

But let's keep with the poor Sansa she has a right not to trust anyone as if she's the only one who's been through something traumatic.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Sansa learning how the world really works.

:demonic:

EDIT: I think there are other interpretations of her actions that are charitable enough to preserve her humanity. She could have thought they could save Rickon by uniting the north, but after the north shat all over them, and she met with Ramsay in the field and he threw down the direwolfs head, she realized that Rickon was a lost cause.

Bruh.....she was foul.

If this is a sign of things to come from Sansa she's going in Cersei's direction. You can say whatever about Jon's actions in the fight but, Jon survived up to this point. He knows how to fight and lead, or have yall forgotten that this quick :dahell: Sansa kept info from him that could've changed the outlook of their battle. They had 2,000 soldiers. Bolton had 5,000 or 6,000. If Jon knew Sansa had another 10,000 nikkas in her pocket, you don't think that changes everything? What she did was foul. Ned would not have looked at her favorably for that. Cat would be looking at her funny for being so cold about Rickon not being worth saving. For example, Sansa was once a "lost cause" like Rickon. Yet Cat did all sorts of dumb things to find her daughters, made Brienne swear a blood vow to find her girls. Which is the only reason Sansa got saved a few episodes back. If other people had her coldness, she wouldn't be here right now would she :mjpls: I'm not saying Rickon could've lived but, her attitude towards it is not flattering. Secondly, Sansa is supposed to be a Lady of the North. It is her job to protect the people of the North. The Starks were basically beggars when Ramsey was in power. Nobody had to help them. But a few people decided to stay loyal. How does Sansa repay that loyalty to those few Northerners who stayed down with them? She withheld crucial information and made the North think they were outnumbered and went off to their deaths, when in reality, they really had 12,000 people. That's something Ned would never do. That's Cersei and Littlefinger shyt.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You can.

As the leader you cannot put yourself in the open for one life. He almost killed himself

Sansa proved she can think with her head and not her heart and without her Jon would have been buried under a tonne of nameless soldiers

I can't 100% remember the scene. But he didn't avoid it. I don't k ow why but I'll rewatch.
Lol @ giving sansa props like she's some cunning queen. Sansa is an idiot and played right into little finger's plans. She's not Starkset...as lady mormont said, she's a lannister...or a Bolton, I've heard conflicting reports :ld: :pacspit:

Daps
Yeah I def need to do a rewatch because if they were headed for King's Landing when they made the deal with Frey, it seems like it would have been faster to just take the King's Road. I don't know why but it feels like from my memory they were headed to Riverrun when they made the marriage pact.

I still like what we get now but I do miss season 1/2 levels of tactics.

Looking at the map, you may be right. But I do know they don't actually head to Riverrun until Cat's father dies which is a long time after that pact....right before the red wedding.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Lol @ giving sansa props like she's some cunning queen. Sansa is an idiot and played right into little finger's plans. She's not Starkset...as lady mormont said, she's a lannister...or a Bolton, I've heard conflicting reports :ld: :pacspit:
:comeon:

If you wanna call her a Tully then call her a Tully but she aint no Lannister or Bolton.

Thats how #SMS loses credibility

Don't be a Skip Bayless ass set

:comeon:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Does anyone think Dany made a bad decision by granting the Iron Islands their independence? She didn't have to, it's not like Yara had any leverage. I wonder if Theon came through that door by himself if she would give the Ironborn their kingdom back. Dany ain't never met a powerful woman before, she out there getting seduced into suspect choices by bad p*ssy:mjlol:

Tyrion was right. If one region is granted independence, what's to stop the north from wanting it, or anyone else that supports her claim to the Iron Throne.

But then again, her allowing them to be independent might be in title only. She did say they had to conform to her rules, and I'm sure she would still expect military fealty and perhaps even taxes. She would just allow Yara to be called a queen, just like the Targ kings allowed the Dornish people to still refer to their lords as prince and princess. A puppet kingdom. Not sure the Ironborn would appreciate that. It's kind of humiliating, being given a kingdom that's nothing but a piece of paper.

Looking forward to seeing how this alliance will play out.
Yea but you lookin at it from the old standpoint

They said multiple times in that convo they wanna change shyt up, Dorne been independent and peaceful for a long ass time, nikkas in the north basically do what they want already, why try to force control when that shyt obviously hasnt been working:l :manny:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
That's the first thing everybody said to themselves while watching that scene.. like wtf seriously:what:
I mean to be fair he was probably crazy stupid terrified, not really aware of what was going on, probably malnourished and shyt
he might not even have known that was his familia chilling across the field.

but still when you dealing with a top 5 evil mf like ramsey you gotta turn the survival instincts up to 5000