Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This.

I've seen a few comments that said "he should've looked back". Those people would get arrows in their eyes in real life, Ramsay was playing around and not even looking the first few times which gave the impression that Rickon had time to duck.

That last one was the only one that counted. Lmao at outrunning or dodging arrows:

thats sexy as hell :shaq:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Y'all talking about a different point in time. Robb needed the to cross the Twins when Ned was still alive. He was rushing to King's Landing to save his father.

I don't recall exactly where Tywin and the Lannister Camp was, but they weren't at Harrenhall yet.
Yeah that's what I was trying to remember off the top of my head.This was season 1, so Ned was alive and Tywin was about to fight a battle with Tyrion and the Mountain Clain. I believe Gregor was out burning the Riverlands. So why was Robb going to the Riverlands instead of to King's Landing?

I need to do a rewatch/reread.

tywin first shows up in s1 e7.. ned isn't even in jail yet.. robb hasn't declared war yet and hasn't even left home

tywin tells jaime to go take riverrun. ned tells cersei he knows, king robert died, and ned is taken into custody

gregor wasn't burning up the riverlands until season 2/3 when robb was marching to war and told edmure to let him come to him... edmure instead attacked gregor, he got away, and this is why robb shytted on him after cat's dad's funeral

i rewatch the entire series start to current before every season.. little shyt like this is the reason why i feel i have to... no way in hell you can remember all the plot lines/people/locations/wars after 6-8 years

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Only the dikkless follow khaleesi :mjlol:

What say you #targset?? :sas2:
say we also got the second sons... which the head of them is fukking her.... well

don't worry about this set over here... we started from the depths of hell... no important house, no castle, no army, no money, no nothing

most of y'all holding on to the last few bloodlines of your houses and barely got a place to live at... i mean baratheon's aren't even around no more... they are literally all dead... your incest babies don't count

there's 2 starks in this world... who will lose that name when married

the third is a targ

the greyjoy's are both targset

your smartest lannister is now targset

we got an army 102k deep and 3 dragons....... oops nah... we not only got the masters ships.... we also got their men too.... so add that in... and if the greyjoys took all those ships, someone was sailing them... so we got all those too

while all the sets spent 6 seasons killing each other off and LOSING strength... we just been over here powering up... letting you kill each other... till it's time to literally swoop in and burn the place down.... if cersei dumb ass don't do it first

:umad:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
tywin first shows up in s1 e7.. ned isn't even in jail yet.. robb hasn't declared war yet and hasn't even left home

tywin tells jaime to go take riverrun. ned tells cersei he knows, king robert died, and ned is taken into custody

gregor wasn't burning up the riverlands until season 2/3 when robb was marching to war and told edmure to let him come to him... edmure instead attacked gregor, he got away, and this is why robb shytted on him after cat's dad's funeral

i rewatch the entire series start to current before every season.. little shyt like this is the reason why i feel i have to... no way in hell you can remember all the plot lines/people/locations/wars after 6-8 years
I'll defer to you since I haven't watched the early seasons in forever but I could've sworn Ned summoned Tywin to court to answer for Gregor's crimes of terrorizing the people. Was he burning up something else besides the Riverlands at that point?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson you fukking lost

you lost worse than @fact and that's no easy task. his false king died bleeding out in the snow, your false lord got his face eaten by dogs with girl names

congrats to you both. you are the most decadent losers of the game of thrones. we will never forget how fukking limp you are

Ok.... just watched......

Yes, we took that L:lolbron:.... but GOOD LAWD that run we had was epic:wow:

We had a HELL of a run.... was untouchable for 3 seasons:banderas:

Still #Ramseyset

@Jazzy Jay

:pacspit: everyone else in here for yall disrespect!

Yall will never see or have a reign like ours!:umad:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You're like the 5th one to make that complaint. Is it a stretch to believe that Jon or Davos could have told her off screen?
I didn't realize anyone else noticed but that would seem like a random thing to mention to her.

Sansa: Jon, where is he.

Jon: He's tied up in the cells, BTW he hasn't fed his hounds in 7 days

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
k

1. Sansa is now part of the GOT, she gives no fukks about anyone else. The shyt she's gone through has made her cold and callous IMO.

2. Davos was the one that really fukked up...once he sent his troops in , he doomed the entire army. As much as Snow fukked up, Davos was even worse.

Without Davos Jon Snow would be dead again. If he waited even a split second longer to send them in Jon was getting trampled by Ramsay's cavalry.

And he made the archers hold off so they didn't kill their own men, Ramsay didn't and his archers ended up killing a nice amount of their own.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I'll defer to you since I haven't watched the early seasons in forever but I could've sworn Ned summoned Tywin to court to answer for Gregor's crimes of terrorizing the people. Was he burning up something else besides the Riverlands at that point?

you're right... this guy came to court to tell on him for that... i guess he just kept on doing it... nikka was out here terrorizing the riverlands for years

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
mTKVP9l.jpg

:wow:

Just look at this boss shot

we gunnin for that ass, come and see :birdman:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Hold up. Sansa knew LF was coming :ohhh:

I put Sansa rolling up with LF and his army down to some time fukkery but to get dude to march on the battleground must have taken hours. She really could have known how shyt would go down the night before when she was talking to Jon :dahell:

Knowing Yung Baelish he probably told Sansa, "yeah I'll come, but don't tell nobody :steviej:" If he wants the north in his pocket he won't need Jon around:damn:

Last edited: