Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
There were other houses in the north that didn't join the battle. They mentioned a few of them, the Manderly's being the biggest. They have thousands of solders.
To get there they woulda had to pass ramsay so they woulda ended up getting attacked anyway.

Sansa kept telling him to wait when to the best of his knowledge they had already asked everyone that was available

She made a dumb move

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
That's the first thing everybody said to themselves while watching that scene.. like wtf seriously:what:

1h1vLw.gif
RICKON!!!! :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
STARKSET GOD DAMN IT!

wolves_zps5b1d7993.gif

Now that I got that out of the way I'm :mjlol:at people last week talking about Ramsey is some kinda beast.

Ramsey: "Come and see":demonic:

Jon Snow: "Aight breh I'm here, run the fade":stopitslime:

Ramsey: "Stop Jon you play too much" :whoa:

Also I'm seriously confused how people think Ramsey was a brilliant tactician. Dude had Jon Snow's army outnumbered at least 4:1 and still some how lost the majority of his army before LF got there.

Ramsey: Their army's gone.

Random Bolton Goon: Our army's gone.

That was less than 5 minutes after the Vale showed up. If Ramsey had such a brilliant tactical mind he wouldn't have used a strategy that involved shooting hundreds of arrows into his own men. Jon would've lost without the Vale but Ramsey played fast and loose with his tactics and only won because he had so many troops.

Lastly....no offense to anyone....but I think people are reading too much into Sansa and LF. Obviously LF is always scheming and I guess it's possible Sansa callously used Jon as a pawn to get back Winterfell....but who gives a fukk? I mean why should we, as viewers, care? There's an undead army on the rise, who Warden Of The North is or even who sits on the Iron Throne is :russell:at this point. Outside of assisting more important characters a character like LF and all his "chess moves" are useless against the White Walkers.

Fred.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sansa is just becoming harden, she's actually been through a whole lot and it's starting to show, married to two super crazy psychopaths one that killed her father the other that raped her and killed her brother. And was almost promised to another that was still nursing on his mom's breast iirc. Not only that the queen was jealous of her and wanted to have her killed there

She was used as a pawn by a "uncle" that appeared to be in love with her only to have to turn around and ask for assistance from the same man that put her in the situation in the 1st place

I can't be too mad at sansa if she starts to crack :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why cant clones just enjoy the show for what it is: They need a set to claim so they can compete :russ:
thats what makes this thread the most entertaining way to watch this show. I'm legit :swaggywhat: when I talk to people IRL about what team they're pulling for and they say things like "well i like danerys, little finger, jon, Margery, and Jamie"

:dahell: that shyt is not an option!!!! :bryan:

Speaking of which, the new job has a GOT watch crew, two dudes have a bet on Ramsay dying/not dying this week (both agreed not to watch until the watch party on Tuesday) sad I came into this company at the end of the season, these folks are legit GOT nerds :blessed: they made a board game for the show and everything :russ:

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Y'all talking about a different point in time. Robb needed the to cross the Twins when Ned was still alive. He was rushing to King's Landing to save his father.

I don't recall exactly where Tywin and the Lannister Camp was, but they weren't at Harrenhall yet.
Yeah I'm sure my timeline might be fukked up but that's the gist

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
she's at winterfell, with no army though. LIttlefinger has the force and edict from KL to be warden of the north. It's a perfect story line that LF tries to marry Sansa
He can be warden of the north without marrying her tho. Roose was warden and he was married to that fat frey girl

Only reason ramsay had to marry sansa was cuz stark blood still held clout and they wanted winterfell (a stark always has to be in winterfell)

Petyr in good graces with the starks right now so there's no reason for him to force anything

Cept he still tryna smash :shaq:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yal copping maximum pleas for Sansa right now.

Either she was cool with Jon dying or she was too dumb to realize she was getting played by the same man that killed the last king and took the veil with dikk alone.

This ain't some cunning move by her, she's getting her emotions used up just like in season one - only instead of her love fukking people up, its her hate and fear.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Theyre are cages behind the gates. So perhaps the cages were opened wth a pulley system. Like how lions in the coliseum or Bulls in the rodeo. :manny:

Or more likely, they are still trained dogs. They know coming out the cage means food, and smelling ramsey covered in blood triggers their hunger and instinct. It was only a matter of time.

VL1FlHR.jpg

j952AzZ.jpg

dqQaX44.jpg
Puppy still or a mix? I would love to have a big dog but I'm not cleaning big dog shyt :no: