Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just watching the episode again and Sansa wasn't around when Ramsey said he hadn't fed his hounds in seven days. She rode away after telling him to be prepared to die in the morning. How did she know that :dahell:
You're like the 5th one to make that complaint. Is it a stretch to believe that Jon or Davos could have told her off screen?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My top 5 at the moment

1. Hardhome
2. Battle of the b*stards
3. Blackwater
4. Rains of Castamere
5. Watchers on the Wall

3 of those are 80% Snow gawd episodes...shows who the best character on the show is :wow:

And I think next week gonna be trill too...damn I love this show...Ima legit cry when the series end lol...shyt might hurt more than when Sopranos ended
what was hard home? what was black water? watchers of the wall was vs the wildlings right?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Worth pointing out that Ramsay destroyed Jon in tactics. Like, humiliated him. Sure Jon was the underdog going in, but if this was a football game, it was 48-0 in the second quarter. He lured Jon and his army into a charge by using Rickon as bait. Showered the field with arrows to pile up the bodies to completely stop their charge/movement. Sent in the Calvary to drop more bodies and corral everyone into one small space. Sent in the shielded solders to employ the phalanx, while the Umbers closed the exit. Battle over before it's even time for lunch. :whew:

Davos couldn't save the mess that Jon created by abandoning all of their tactics. :mjpls:

Starkset might need a new coach in the wars to come.:ld:
possilbe that Jon could done the same thing being outnumbered 6-1

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Did anybody play that telltale game that dropped wasn't even into got back then... reviews are decent

Game of Thrones (2014 video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I played it.

I got mixed feelings about it. The choice system is more shallow than it presents itself to be, there are lots of bugs and choppy animation that is distracting, and the story is hit or miss most episodes. But there were enough interesting/engaging moments for me to look forward to a sequel. I can't give it a full enthusiastic recommendation, but it does feel like Game of Thrones, and the lore of the house is pretty fun (even if it's diet Stark)so for a diehard, I think it's worth checking out...even if it's just pulling it up on youtube.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Quick question, do they CGI the horses? I'd imagine there is no humane way to have like 100 real horses clashing into each other and shyt...my animal rights senses made this battle even more stressful for me because I'm thinking about horses getting trampled and shyt :sadcam:

Edit: and Im not just taking the battle...I can see the cgi, but the scenes with them riding out into the field and the vale circling them etc.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
STARKSET GOD DAMN IT!

wolves_zps5b1d7993.gif

Now that I got that out of the way I'm :mjlol:at people last week talking about Ramsey is some kinda beast.

Ramsey: "Come and see":demonic:

Jon Snow: "Aight breh I'm here, run the fade":stopitslime:

Ramsey: "Stop Jon you play too much" :whoa:
When snowman asked him for that friendly, my breh hit the

900x900px-LL-10e64863_debo-no-o.gif

:mjlol:

Brehette!, Jon was killed after fighting an army of undead yet we're supposed to feel worse for sansa....get all the way the fukk out
Ma lady, jonny boys the truth, but jon was sleep for all of like two days.

Sansa probably had all sorts of medieval dildos up that coochie and booty. Got that shyt looking like lisa ann after a hard days work

:huhldup:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Just got done watching it on my breh's 120" projector screen. Don't think I've even processed what I just watched :wow:

One of the greatest things I have witnessed in TV history :wow:

Starkset we did it :mjcry: Rickon why couldn't you zig zag though :mjcry:

Snowman leads the way again, heart in it or not. That one-camera shot when he was going to work was glorious. :whew:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
episode was kinda meh besides that one shot where jon snow was by himself on the field when ramseys army charged.(great cinemtography)

the battle itself was something we've already seen before in other movies..and little finger coming at the end to save the day, we seen before in lord of the rings. i even said to my girl "watch sansa and little finger going to come soon" '

jon snow ramsey beatdown should of been better. would of liked to see ramsey dikk get chopped off instead of eaten by the dogs tbh no homo.

the rickon arrow scene was good too.

but these fights were better in the nights watch vs wildlings and jon snow vs white walkers.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
So far, season 6 has 3 of the top 10 highest rated GoT episodes on imdb (The Door, Home, b*stards):leon:

Funny enough, it also has 3 of the 4 lowest rated episodes:childplease: (The Red Woman, Blood of my Blood, No One)

"Game of Thrones" (2011)

I wonder where Winds of Winter is going to rank. 69 minutes.:lupe:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
These actors were cheap until GOT took off and made them into stars. No one was wanting emilia clarke or kit Harrington prior to GOT, I don't watch a lot of movies but even Lena heady hasn't had crossover appeal to Hollywood. One thing England isn't short on is good no name actors, cats are way more serious about the craft over there, especially men.
Lena was in 300 and The Purge.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Quick question, do they CGI the horses? I'd imagine there is no humane way to have like 100 real horses clashing into each other and shyt...my animal rights senses made this battle even more stressful for me because I'm thinking about horses getting trampled and shyt :sadcam:

Edit: and Im not just taking the battle...I can see the cgi, but the scenes with them riding out into the field and the vale circling them etc.