Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I have one question about Ramsey's end scene.

When we arrive, he is already tied up, behind the gate, and the doors to the kennels are open. How did someone from the Stark side tie him up and get those doors open without themselves being mauled?
Theyre are cages behind the gates. So perhaps the cages were opened wth a pulley system. Like how lions in the coliseum or Bulls in the rodeo. :manny:

Or more likely, they are still trained dogs. They know coming out the cage means food, and smelling ramsey covered in blood triggers their hunger and instinct. It was only a matter of time.
I think they're more a Cane Carso:

"The Cane Corso is a catch dog used with cattle and swine, and also in wild boar hunts. Cane Corso were also used to guard property, livestock, and families, and some continue to be used for this purpose today. Historically it has also been used by night watchmen, keepers, and, in the past, by carters and drovers."

Yeah they were definitely cane corsos. My dog is a cane corso mix and they've got that look and the ears definitely.
VL1FlHR.jpg

j952AzZ.jpg

dqQaX44.jpg

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
True, I was just trying to remember where the Lannister forces were on the map which made left Robb no other choice but to go through the Twins. I couldn't remember if the Lannisters were at Harrenhall yet.

Yeah. That's where Arya ran into Tywin at and ended up being his servant

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Theyre are cages behind the gates. So perhaps the cages were opened wth a pulley system. Like how lions in the coliseum or Bulls in the rodeo. :manny:

Or more likely, they are still trained dogs. They know coming out the cage means food, and smelling ramsey covered in blood triggers their hunger and instinct. It was only a matter of time.

VL1FlHR.jpg

j952AzZ.jpg

dqQaX44.jpg
:gladbron:So cute!

Daps
I'm going off the top so I could be wrong, but weren't Lannister forces also camped out at Harrenhall, which meant if Robb went the long way, he'd have to engage them there instead of getting to Rivverun relatively intact?

He was never going to Harrenhal because that's what Tywin wanted. They divided the Lannister army and went after Jaime's half and captured him.

The plan was to go further SouthWest to capture Casterly Rock to draw out Tywin, but the Karstarks in Robb's army murder the two Lannister kids that were hostages

Yeah. That's where Arya ran into Tywin at and ended up being his servant

Y'all talking about a different point in time. Robb needed the to cross the Twins when Ned was still alive. He was rushing to King's Landing to save his father.

I don't recall exactly where Tywin and the Lannister Camp was, but they weren't at Harrenhall yet.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Re-watching this and just noticed Sansa wasn't even there when Ramsay threatened them and told them he hadn't fed his dogs for 7 days :jbhmm:

Just ruined the episode for me :ohlawd:it's no longer a 10/10 it's now a 9.5/10 :shaq2:

Also, they better ride up on those fukboi Glovers too :scust: Bye bye Glovers, Umbers and Karstarks :camby:

Let the Mormonts have their pick of who's land they want so their people can thrive and maybe some day have more than 62 soldiers :blessed:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Y'all talking about a different point in time. Robb needed the to cross the Twins when Ned was still alive. He was rushing to King's Landing to save his father.

I don't recall exactly where Tywin and the Lannister Camp was, but they weren't at Harrenhall yet.
Yeah that's what I was trying to remember off the top of my head.This was season 1, so Ned was alive and Tywin was about to fight a battle with Tyrion and the Mountain Clain. I believe Gregor was out burning the Riverlands. So why was Robb going to the Riverlands instead of to King's Landing?

I need to do a rewatch/reread.

Last edited:

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
So iv seen people give a few different answers but is it confirmed how many episodes/seasons are left?, I hope it's not 14 like I'm hearing, I don't want the show to go on for years till its played out and boring but I definitely don't think a season and a half is enough to finish telling/resolving most of the characters main story's without it seeming rushed/sped up or crammed in...two more full 10 episode long seasons would be perfect IMO.

I don't mind 14 episodes, but what I'm hearing is that its gonna split into 2 seasons, which I can't fukk with.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
probably my favorite ep of the series if not tied with the red wedding :ohlawd: so much litness in one ep it was almost orgasmic :noah: and the scene where jon was stuck in the pile up legit had a nicca feeling all kinds of claustrophobic :sadcam:...and ramsey just over there looking like :youngsabo: but little did he know his time was coming and in the worse way possible :sas1:....them dogs had some good eating :whoo::bryan:.....then u had dragon piss with my khaleesi going ham :ooh: and the way grey worm did them slavers :krs:shyt was smooth as fukk :wow:...oh and rickon DO SOME DAMM ZIG ZAGS NEXT TIME!!!! :damn:

Daps
Yeah that's what I was trying to remember off the top of my head.This was season 1, so Ned was alive and Tywin was about to fight a battle with Tyrion and the Mountain Clain. I believe Gregor was out burning the Riverlands. So why was Robb going to the Riverlands instead of the King's Landing?

I need to do a rewatch/reread.

Going off memory, too, but I'm pretty sure he was headed to King's Landinf and didn't have the time to wait, since Ned was rotting in a cell and could be killed any day. Unfortunately, Ned died shortly thereafter (possibly the same episode) so his plans changed.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Going off memory, too, but I'm pretty sure he was headed to King's Landinf and didn't have the time to wait, since Ned was rotting in a cell and could be killed any day. Unfortunately, Ned died shortly thereafter (possibly the same episode) so his plans changed.
Yeah I def need to do a rewatch because if they were headed for King's Landing when they made the deal with Frey, it seems like it would have been faster to just take the King's Road. I don't know why but it feels like from my memory they were headed to Riverrun when they made the marriage pact.

I still like what we get now but I do miss season 1/2 levels of tactics.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson you fukking lost

you lost worse than @fact and that's no easy task. his false king died bleeding out in the snow, your false lord got his face eaten by dogs with girl names

congrats to you both. you are the most decadent losers of the game of thrones. we will never forget how fukking limp you are

I'm sorry breh...... I be on that "watch every other or 2 weeks" shyt so I can kinda binge..... I havent seen last nights ep or last weeks.:russ:

So I cant accept your L you're trynna deliver:mjlol:

But either way.... you cant deny that we been the best for 3 or 4 seasons straight.

The most dominant reign...... cant deny that:myman:

3peat season champs!:blessed::blessed: