Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Quick question, how did Littlefinger passed the Twins with an army? Walder Frey let him pass like that?

He was in the Vale getting the army from Lysa's boy.

They either used ships or took the Kings Road (more likely)

WesterosNorthedit-2.jpg

Robb's army needed access to the twins because the were coming from the North trying to go West and that was the fastest way. They had to think about supplies and food for an army and it made more sense to go through the Frey's because they technically were still supposed to be loyal bannermen :francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Quick question, how did Littlefinger passed the Twins with an army? Walder Frey let him pass like that?

I'd guess he went around, but it's irrelevant. The Frey's are allies with the Lannister, Littlefinger has Cersei's backing in riding North, Walder wouldn't try to stop him.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
No word of a lie I legit joined the forum because of this thread lol the shyt was wild in here after every episode so I had to join up :russ:
The Sons Of Anarchy threads were more piff than the show.:wow:

Can you imagine if The Coli was around when Lost first aired?? :ohhh: the official thread would have been bananas.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
He was in the Vale getting the army from Lysa's boy.

They either used ships or took the Kings Road (more likely)

Robb's army needed access to the twins because the were coming from the North trying to go West and that was the fasted way. They had to think about supplies and food for an army and it made more sense to go through the Frey's because they technically were still supposed to be loyal bannermen :francis:
I'm going off the top so I could be wrong, but weren't Lannister forces also camped out at Harrenhall, which meant if Robb went the long way, he'd have to engage them there instead of getting to Rivverun relatively intact?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So iv seen people give a few different answers but is it confirmed how many episodes/seasons are left?, I hope it's not 14 like I'm hearing, I don't want the show to go on for years till its played out and boring but I definitely don't think a season and a half is enough to finish telling/resolving most of the characters main story's without it seeming rushed/sped up or crammed in...two more full 10 episode long seasons would be perfect IMO.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm going off the top so I could be wrong, but weren't Lannister forces also camped out at Harrenhall, which meant if Robb went the long way, he'd have to engage them there instead of getting to Rivverun relatively intact?

He was never going to Harrenhal because that's what Tywin wanted. They divided the Lannister army and went after Jaime's half and captured him.

The plan was to go further SouthWest to capture Casterly Rock to draw out Tywin, but the Karstarks in Robb's army murder the two Lannister kids that were hostages

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
He was never going to Harrenhal because that's what Tywin wanted. They divided the Lannister army and went after Jaime's half and captured him.

The plan was to go further SouthWest to capture Casterly Rock to draw out Tywin, but the Karstarks in Robb's army murder the two Lannister kids that were hostages
True, I was just trying to remember where the Lannister forces were on the map which made left Robb no other choice but to go through the Twins. I couldn't remember if the Lannisters were at Harrenhall yet.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
So iv seen people give a few different answers but is it confirmed how many episodes/seasons are left?, I hope it's not 14 like I'm hearing, I don't want the show to go on for years till its played out and boring but I definitely don't think a season and a half is enough to finish telling/resolving most of the characters main story's without it seeming rushed/sped up or crammed in...two more full 10 episode long seasons would be perfect IMO.
Nothing officially confirmed, just hearsay.