Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon wasn't "bait" he was just stupid and reckless. Sansa told him exactly what Ramsay would do and he still fell for it.

She was being a realist whilst he was being an idealist :yeshrug:

Sansa doesn't even trust Littlefinger herself. It was 50/50 as to whether he would come in the character's eyes. I mean he's the person who gave her up to Ramsay in the first place.

She set Jon up. It's really that simple. :yeshrug:

We'll find out next week if she knew LF was coming.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You are correct up to a certain range, once Rickon reached a point in the field where the arrows had to be shot with sufficient air time to reach the target Ramsay would have had a very difficult time hitting him if he wasnt running straight. There seemed to be a significant distance between where Rickon was killed and where Ramsay was standing. If it was 100 yards or more then zig zagging would have made that shot extremely difficult. In your video that woman is no more than 20 feet from that target.

That MaTech education :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Power Rankings

1- Targset

2- Targset

- Targset

DvAyHua.png

We got Winterfell. We #1

Not up for debate

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
i 90% agree with this and sansa playing games but there was noooooooooo way Rickon was surviving Ramsay

she's right on that point

Of course. She saw what happened to Theon and she knows how wild Ramsey was

The point is that she used Jon knowing full well that Rickon was a lost cause no matter how big of an army they had

Sansa alluded to the fact that her (a girl) or Jon (a b*stard) would never have a legitimate claim in the North as long as Ricky was alive

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Quick question, how did Littlefinger passed the Twins with an army? Walder Frey let him pass like that?
Don't know if it was a matter of "let". The majority of the Frey forces were at Riverrun. What was Walder going to do? I guess he could have sent a raven to Ramsay?

Looking at the map, it's also possible they either sailed past the Twins or marched further north so that when they got on the Kingsroad, they were already past the Freys.

The bigger question for me is how are the Knights of the Vale camped out at Moat Caitlin. Either the Boltons left it unoccupied - which is possible since it's in ruins - but shortsighted considering they are at war - or Littlefinger killed everyone that was camped there before they got a raven out. Not sure if that would work since Moat Cailtin is supposed to be damn near impossible to penetrate.