Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
All the arguing about Sansa aside, the North as a whole has a decision to make. Cersei told Baelish he would be the Warden of the North if he takes care of the Boltons but does that mean the North accepts him? We know Bear Island won't, so are they in open rebellion again against the crown?

Does the North as a whole pledge fealty to Sansa and/or Jon now?

Do the Starks punish the Umbers & Karstarks now?

And that's before talking about the threat coming from north of the Wall.

Littlefinger doesn't want to be warden of the North, his sights are higher than that. With Cersei's power dwindling every day, I highly doubt that's the rung he'll choose to climb. He'll just want an allegiance with the Warden of the North

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
she did use him as bait, she has one goal in mind and her giving up her younger brother like that proves it. she didn't even like Jon until she knew he had an army

Bait indeed

She manipulated Jon into raising an army by guilt tripping him about Rickon being captive, now all of a sudden Rickon can't be saved? :aicmon:

I hope the end up making Sansa into a Cersai-esque power hungry shrew and not beat around the bush. Her backstory allows for it

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Bait indeed

She manipulated Jon into raising an army by guilt tripping him about Rickon being captive, now all of a sudden Rickon can't be saved? :aicmon:

I hope the end up making Sansa into a Cersai-esque power hungry shrew and not beat around the bush. He backstory alliws for it

Sansa learning how the world really works.

:demonic:

EDIT: I think there are other interpretations of her actions that are charitable enough to preserve her humanity. She could have thought they could save Rickon by uniting the north, but after the north shat all over them, and she met with Ramsay in the field and he threw down the direwolfs head, she realized that Rickon was a lost cause.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Episode was great, second best episode after Hardholme. The part where the shielded soldiers surrounded them and moved in with the pikes was :banderas:

Couldn't breathe my self when Jon Snow was being trampled on, truly felt like the end for him.

Only negatives are that they had to dumb Ramsay down for him to take the L. They also made Jon Snow uncharacteristically reckless to make Sansa look good at the end :shaq2:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
she did use him as bait, she has one goal in mind and her giving up her younger brother like that proves it. she didn't even like Jon until she knew he had an army

Jon wasn't "bait" he was just stupid and reckless. Sansa told him exactly what Ramsay would do and he still fell for it.

She was being a realist whilst he was being an idealist :yeshrug:

Sansa doesn't even trust Littlefinger herself. It was 50/50 as to whether he would come in the character's eyes. I mean he's the person who gave her up to Ramsay in the first place.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Bait indeed

I hope the end up making Sansa into a Cersai-esque power hungry shrew and not beat around the bush. Her backstory allows for it

i 90% agree with this and sansa playing games but there was noooooooooo way Rickon was surviving Ramsay

she's right on that point

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Sansa learning how the world really works.

:demonic:

EDIT: I think there are other interpretations of her actions that are charitable enough to preserve her humanity. She could have thought they could save Rickon by uniting the north, but after the north shat all over them, and she met with Ramsay in the field and he threw down the direwolfs head, she realized that Rickon was a lost cause.

I would believe that but this episode had a prominent theme about women coming into power

You got Yara and Dany making power moves, and even little Lady Mormont was posted up on the battlefield boss'd out on horseback

Sansa served up her own daddy to the Lannisters because he was leave Kings Landing.

She wanted a funky ass little tiara then, but now she wants the crown of tge North off the dead body of her own little brother :scust: