Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Ramsay wanted no parts of the Snow Man. While Ramsay is an elite fighter, it goes to show just how much of a beast Jon Snow has become.

While Ramsay had the numbers, you can't downplay the fact dude was a genius military mind.

Ramsay might have beaten Jon one on one, but like he said, he heard a bunch of stories from up north and he didn't want to try Jon Snow, especially when he had the #s.

He was supposed to just let the commander get killed at the onset of a battle that they are already outmanned in? Morale would have dropped 75%. Nah, that's Jon's fukkup.

he sent them straight down the middle as well, he's the reason why they got surrounded.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I get that yall hate Ramsay, but show some respect.

He was a b*stard like Jon and became warden of the north.

Yes, he outnumbered Stannis. But lets not forget it was his raiding party that demoralized Stannis' army and ultimately led to half of them fleeing.

Yes, he outnumbered Jon, but he proved himself as a tactician and the other major houses rode with him. He was a manipulator, but that aided his military genius. Knew the one way he could lure Jons army into a charge and completely encircle and massacre them.

As much as I hate Sansa for not telling Jon about the Vale coming, someone had to serve as bait to lure Ramsay out the walls. Ramsay wasnt willing to risk a battle he might lose which is shown by him refusing to duel Jon. Ramsay was cold, methodical, and got results.

:pacspit:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
All the arguing about Sansa aside, the North as a whole has a decision to make. Cersei told Baelish he would be the Warden of the North if he takes care of the Boltons but does that mean the North accepts him? We know Bear Island won't, so are they in open rebellion again against the crown?

Does the North as a whole pledge fealty to Sansa and/or Jon now?

Do the Starks punish the Umbers & Karstarks now?

And that's before talking about the threat coming from north of the Wall.

little finger and sansa have to get married, he has no problem doing this and might even actually love Sansa

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yes, I acknowledged that she should have told him, I'm assailing all the people acting like she was trying to use him as bait, or get him killed so he would have no claim to Winterfell. That's all bullshyt.

she did use him as bait, she has one goal in mind and her giving up her younger brother like that proves it. she didn't even like Jon until she knew he had an army

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Power Rankings

1- Targset

2- Targset

- Targset
triple-h-nod.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
One thing to point out, if Sansa would have let Jon know, that could have totally fukked up the element of surprise. At that point Ramsay really could have held his entire army back and let them mount a siege.

That is a very good point. She clearly knew how Ramsey operated so I can imagine she thought it was in her best interest to keep things close to her chest and not over play her hand. I'm going on a limb to say she incorporated some Art of War tactics here, lol.:russ:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Rickon disappointed the fukk out of me...

Was expecting son to bust out a Deion high step on his way back to jon like

sandersprimetime.gif

Telling that fukkboi Ramsay :pacspit: fukk yo arrows ya dirty b*stard faggit...

Instead he displayed weak burst off the line, no vision in the open field, no juke, no spin move just staright plodding and got caught at the goaline...:snoop:

He let the team down and we nearly lost the game cu of this fool...
:russ:
Rikkon is the new struggle cuts:mjlol:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Sansa wanted Winterfell back the moment she got to Castle Black but she never thought it was wise to attack that soon. The entire season she has been going on and on about recruiting more men, needing more men. Jon was the one that said they should attack now before the snow got them. Sansa kept telling him that they should keep recruiting and wait.

Keep recruiting where...

Wait for....

krs-one-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Ayo, i was just thinking on some high shyt last night(dont smoke tho) why the hell is that nikka called "littlefinger"?:bryan:

Not sure if the show ever really explained it, in the books he challenged Ned's older brother for Catelyn's hand in marriage....and proceeded to get his ass whooped all over Riverrun (I think) amd he got one of his fingers cut, I think Brandon was going to kill him too but Cat saved his life.

Both reaffirming his hatred for Starks and delusion in thinking Cat wanted him.

The place where Baelish is from is a set of Rocky peninsulas know as "The Fingers," due to how they look like fingers reaching out. His family's holdings were on the smallest of The Fingers.
Combine that with the fact Petyr was small as a child- I think Lysa and Cat were a head taller than he was in their early teens or something- he was mockingly given the nickname "Littlefinger" by Edmure Tully.

Kept the nickname to maintain a facade of meekness and gain all that power.(Also chooses the mockingbird as his personal sigil for the same purpose; as opposed to his house's sigil, the head of a Titan)

Challenged Ned Stark's older brother, Brandon for Cat's hand in marriage in single combat (she was betrothed to Brandon before The Mad King killed him, which helped put Robert's Rebellion into motion)... And was stomped out thoroughly.:mjlol: Brandon would have killed him, but Cat begged Brandon to spare him, because she loved him like a brother.

(That friendzoning and sparing had to have helped caused the resentment towards the North and his future schemes.)