Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Does anyone think Dany made a bad decision by granting the Iron Islands their independence? She didn't have to, it's not like Yara had any leverage. I wonder if Theon came through that door by himself if she would give the Ironborn their kingdom back. Dany ain't never met a powerful woman before, she out there getting seduced into suspect choices by bad p*ssy:mjlol:

Tyrion was right. If one region is granted independence, what's to stop the north from wanting it, or anyone else that supports her claim to the Iron Throne.

But then again, her allowing them to be independent might be in title only. She did say they had to conform to her rules, and I'm sure she would still expect military fealty and perhaps even taxes. She would just allow Yara to be called a queen, just like the Targ kings allowed the Dornish people to still refer to their lords as prince and princess. A puppet kingdom. Not sure the Ironborn would appreciate that. It's kind of humiliating, being given a kingdom that's nothing but a piece of paper.

Looking forward to seeing how this alliance will play out.
Eh I don't have a problem with Dany decision making here. Yara and Theon were just making an offer and a pretty good one at that. There was no power play to be made here and nothing to over think. And in response to Tyrion's comment, I would argue that the Iron Born didn't just walk up to her and demand Independence, they made an alliance and actually had something to offer. If you want something like your Independence, you have to either present something worth while (not talking about Eurons cock) or you have to fight for it.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Who's yo say she even knew littlefinger even got her letter??? The show showed her write and send the letter , but it dint show her get a reply

Sonetime ravens don't get to their destination.

For the benefit of the doubt we can assume the ravens do get to their destination and even if they didn't there's the common courtesy of telling your brother that you sent word out for more people or that you have littlefinger in your back pocket.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
For the benefit of the doubt we can assume the ravens do get to their destination and even if they didn't there's the common courtesy of telling your brother that you sent word out for more people or that you have littlefinger in your back pocket.

I don't think she knew that she had Littlefinger. She would look like an even bigger a$$hole if she told Jon and they waited, but no army showed up. I truly believe that Sansa didn't know if Littlefinger was gonna be truthful to his word or not. She has trusted him before and it fukked her. She knows everything he says is a ploy somehow.

What she could have done is told Jon and then sent a scout out to Moat Caitlin to see if the army was actually there or on their way.

Daps
I can't wait till the opening credits next week with the #Wolf finally returned to the Winterfell diorama
tumblr_inline_n4042xYktA1rfezux.png

#StarkSet #WolfGang we made it!

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone think Dany made a bad decision by granting the Iron Islands their independence? She didn't have to, it's not like Yara had any leverage. I wonder if Theon came through that door by himself if she would give the Ironborn their kingdom back. Dany ain't never met a powerful woman before, she out there getting seduced into suspect choices by bad p*ssy:mjlol:

Tyrion was right. If one region is granted independence, what's to stop the north from wanting it, or anyone else that supports her claim to the Iron Throne.

But then again, her allowing them to be independent might be in title only. She did say they had to conform to her rules, and I'm sure she would still expect military fealty and perhaps even taxes. She would just allow Yara to be called a queen, just like the Targ kings allowed the Dornish people to still refer to their lords as prince and princess. A puppet kingdom. Not sure the Ironborn would appreciate that. It's kind of humiliating, being given a kingdom that's nothing but a piece of paper.

Looking forward to seeing how this alliance will play out.
It's called Scotland.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:mjlol:

Nah, she was making the logical decision. Rickon was as good as dead and Jon jeopardized the battle plans cause he acted out of emotion. (Even though I would have done the same thing for my brother)

She's been through a lot and she's finally making the cold calculated decisions needed to win.

I'm talking about her showing no emotion for Young Ricky the Irrelevant

And no she's not really calculating, she just had an ace in her pocket that she didn't tell anyone about

Her and Jon went around asking for soldiers and they couldn't find as many as she thought

Jon was desperate and all she kept saying was, "Bu bu but the North still loves the Starks"

If she would've said that they might have men coming then waiting would've made more sense. They lost Wun Wun and a couple thousand men because she was being sneaky :pacspit:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
While I am beyond ecstatic that Ramsey's punk ass is finally dead, I am not happy that two more characters far better than him had to die at his hand.
This show has sacrificed way too many characters at the alter of what was basically a less p*ssy version of Joffrey.

Dany housing them slavers and jacking their fleet was boss. its about time they have her actually controlling them damn dragons. I was totally sick of her being all skittish around them and them not listening. Now I want to see her and Yara roll to the iron Islands and kill Euron right while he is building his fleet. Why even waste time letting him put together his defenses. Might as well kill him now and add whatever boats he has built already to Dany's ever growing fleet of ships.

Davos is gonna murder the living hell out of The Red Woman now that he has figured out what happened to Shireen.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
k
The funny thing is for all the talk about Jon not being able to strategize, Jon's initial plan from the night before was basically to pull off a Cannae-like battle. That's why he was saying he wanted Ramsey "coming at them full tilt." Even with the lack of numbers, the battle might have gone a lot differently had Jon not gotten baited into arrow range trying to save Rickon. Hell, even after Jon got baited, things might have went differently if the army didn't charge right in behind him (I just :snoop: once I saw the rest of his army charge in after him).

Speaking of Rickon, it's interesting that Sansa wrote him off before the battle when he was basically the major reason Jon agreed to help her in the first place ("That monster has our brother and our home"). She was right in knowing Rickon was going to die no matter what, and Jon shouldn't have let himself get baited the way he did. At the same time, I see why he did what he did. Rickon was basically the reason Jon was out there going into the battle in the first place, so of course he was going to try his damnedest to save him.

Makes you wonder just how much Sansa really cares about the people around her vs. their usefulness to her. Then again, they could show her mourning in the next episode over Rickon, which would be a nice way of showing she's not just a female Littlefinger.

1. Sansa is now part of the GOT, she gives no fukks about anyone else. The shyt she's gone through has made her cold and callous IMO.

2. Davos was the one that really fukked up...once he sent his troops in , he doomed the entire army. As much as Snow fukked up, Davos was even worse.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
k

1. Sansa is now part of the GOT, she gives no fukks about anyone else. The shyt she's gone through has made her cold and callous IMO.

2. Davos was the one that really fukked up...once he sent his troops in , he doomed the entire army. As much as Snow fukked up, Davos was even worse.

He was supposed to just let the commander get killed at the onset of a battle that they are already outmanned in? Morale would have dropped 75%. Nah, that's Jon's fukkup.