Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't him dying technically relief him tho? Genuinely asking
Sure he can rationalize that it does, but I just need someone that wasn't there to question if he really died, or wonder out loud why he isn't Lord Commander of the NW anymore. I thought for sure at some point we would have a doubting Thomas have to touch the stab wounds of his heart to believe his claims.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
w54N0Se.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does, that's why he was going to leave for the south after they brought him back. He even said it himself, he died, he's no longer obligated to stay.
Yeah what I thought
Sure he can rationalize that it does, but I just need someone that wasn't there to question if he really died, or wonder out loud why he isn't Lord Commander of the NW anymore. I thought for sure at some point we would have a doubting Thomas have to touch the stab wounds of his heart to believe his claims.
oh ok you mean someone in the show to question it, thought you meant you were questioning it yourself like he shouldn't be aloud to leave

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone think Dany made a bad decision by granting the Iron Islands their independence? She didn't have to, it's not like Yara had any leverage. I wonder if Theon came through that door by himself if she would give the Ironborn their kingdom back. Dany ain't never met a powerful woman before, she out there getting seduced into suspect choices by bad p*ssy:mjlol:

Tyrion was right. If one region is granted independence, what's to stop the north from wanting it, or anyone else that supports her claim to the Iron Throne.

But then again, her allowing them to be independent might be in title only. She did say they had to conform to her rules, and I'm sure she would still expect military fealty and perhaps even taxes. She would just allow Yara to be called a queen, just like the Targ kings allowed the Dornish people to still refer to their lords as prince and princess. A puppet kingdom. Not sure the Ironborn would appreciate that. It's kind of humiliating, being given a kingdom that's nothing but a piece of paper.

Looking forward to seeing how this alliance will play out.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Judging by the previews it looks like Jon is going somewhere and is asking Sansa to trust him before he leaves. He says they have many enemies so he's probably going on a North tour spreading the word about the Starks retaking Winterfell, the Night King and the battle to come. They need any men they can get.

Baelish probably wants that p*ssy and Co-Wardenship of the North. I'm interested on what Sansa has for him because so far she's still 3 steps behind Littlefinger.
3 steps behind but he's overplaying his hand :rudy:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I get that yall hate Ramsay, but show some respect.

He was a b*stard like Jon and became warden of the north.

Yes, he outnumbered Stannis. But lets not forget it was his raiding party that demoralized Stannis' army and ultimately led to half of them fleeing.

Yes, he outnumbered Jon, but he proved himself as a tactician and the other major houses rode with him. He was a manipulator, but that aided his military genius. Knew the one way he could lure Jons army into a charge and completely encircle and massacre them.

As much as I hate Sansa for not telling Jon about the Vale coming, someone had to serve as bait to lure Ramsay out the walls. Ramsay wasnt willing to risk a battle he might lose which is shown by him refusing to duel Jon. Ramsay was cold, methodical, and got results.
:camby:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone think Dany made a bad decision by granting the Iron Islands their independence? She didn't have to, it's not like Yara had any leverage. I wonder if Theon by himself came through that door if she would have made the same choice. Dany ain't never met a powerful woman before, she out there getting seduced into suspect choices. Tyrion was right. If one region is granted independence, what's to stop the north from wanting it, or anyone else that supports her claim to the Iron Throne.

But then again, her allowing them to be independent might be in title only. She did say they had to conform to her rules, and I'm sure she would still expect military fealty and perhaps even taxes. She would just allow Yara to be called a queen, just like crown allowed the Dornish people to still refer to their lords and prince and princess.

Looking forward to seeing how this alliance will play out.
I think the idea of her covering as much ground as possible with potential allies is the thing winning her over most of all, she wants to be a peaceful queen when it's all over so the least potential enemies the better I guess, in just happy her story is interesting again, was actually more exciting this episode then a lot of the current storylines, bout time we got to see all 3 dragons tear shyt up.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
YES YES YES
latest

fukkING AMAZING EPISODE

MY HEART WAS BEATING HARD FROM ALL THIS FUKKERY!!!!!
steve_is_emo.0.gif

JON SNOW GAVE RAMSEY THAT CHRIS PARTLOW POST CHILD MOLESTATION BACK ALLEY BEATDOWN SPECIAL!!!!

LITTLE FINGER IN THE CUT WITH THE GOONS WE NEVER SEEN IN ANY EPISODE UNTIL NOW!!!!

SANSA BOSSED THE fukk UP AND BECAME A COLD ASS bytch, MY dikk IS HARD BREHS!!!!!!

RAMSEY'S DOGS EATING WAS A METHAPHOR FOR WATCHING THIS EPISODE, EATING REAL GOOD!!!!

R.I.P Rickon :to:
NOBODY GAVE TWO fukkS ABOUT YOU ANY WAY!!!!!! :bryan::bryan:

R.I.P Wung Wung :mjcry:
:mjcry:

10 OUT OF fukkIN 10 AND TOP 3 BREHS!!!
excited-nets-fan-nba-fans.gif

:whew:

Last edited:

DPG

Banned
Daps
Jon will be named king of the north by next episode. Littlefinger has no say over what goes down in Winterfell, Sansa will probably leave with him.

You're underestimating Littlefinger.

Plus I think he knows about Jon's real idenity. He might use this to his advantage and try to create more distrust between Sansa and Jon.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're underestimating Littlefinger.

Plus I think he knows about Jon's real idenity. He might use this to his advantage and try to create more distrust between Sansa and Jon.

I'm not underestimating Littlefinger, I'm taking into consideration the Northern houses. They're not going to rally around Littlefinger regardless of what he just did, and whether Jon and Sansa like it or not they need to unite the North again to have any chance against the White Walkers. Plus there's no way for Sansa's character to develop further if she stays in Winterfell where as Jon pretty much needs to stay there and rule it for a logical and satisfying character arc. He needs to lead the fight against the WW, and his ties to Dany and Tyrion will only help with that.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I get that yall hate Ramsay, but show some respect.

He was a b*stard like Jon and became warden of the north.

Yes, he outnumbered Stannis. But lets not forget it was his raiding party that demoralized Stannis' army and ultimately led to half of them fleeing.

Yes, he outnumbered Jon, but he proved himself as a tactician and the other major houses rode with him. He was a manipulator, but that aided his military genius. Knew the one way he could lure Jons army into a charge and completely encircle and massacre them.

As much as I hate Sansa for not telling Jon about the Vale coming, someone had to serve as bait to lure Ramsay out the walls. Ramsay wasnt willing to risk a battle he might lose which is shown by him refusing to duel Jon. Ramsay was cold, methodical, and got results.

:scust:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Nobody hating on the fact that she called Littlefinger, the hate comes from the fact she didn't inform anybody that she sent word out for more reinforcements. She's playing the game with her own damn brother, that shyt was grimey.
Who's yo say she even knew littlefinger even got her letter??? The show showed her write and send the letter , but it dint show her get a reply

Sonetime ravens don't get to their destination.