Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Ramsey should have went out like a boss and whistled his own dogs to kill him, robbing sansa of whatever satisfaction he could.

And i thought breh was alluding that he knocked up sansa when he said i am a part of you. That would have been a dope reveal for more fukkery.

Jon fresh from the dead, coming back to fight arguably a more traumatizing battle then his last one. Straight earing them stripes.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Jon is not a Stark by name. Winterfell goes to Sansa because everybody assumes all the Stark boys are dead.
Jon could name himself king by right of conquest and legitimatize himself. He just would need the support of the north.

I don't think Jon wants that, but if it meant uniting the north against the WW threat he might accept it.

Or Jon could legally become a Stark by marrying Sansa and they could rule as king and queen of the north:troll:

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Ramsey should have went out like a boss and whistled his own dogs to kill him, robbing sansa of whatever satisfaction he could.

And i thought breh was alluding that he knocked up sansa when he said i am a part of you. That would have been a dope reveal for more fukkery

Yea there's been theories about ramsey impregnating her when she was talking to littlefinger. She said that she could still feel him inside her which was kind of a hint that she's pregnant.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Wait for what? All the Northern houses either ignored them or told them no so what other option did Jon have? Wait for the snow to bury them?

Jon received the Pink Letter at castle black which told them Ramsey had Rickon that's when Sansa used Rickon to reinforce Jon attacking Winterfell to save their home and their brother.

Maybe instead of attacking with what they had, Jon should have just given up on the battle and went back home. Rickon was already dead according to Sansa and he's a b*stard so what good is getting Winterfell back to him? None of this was his fight.

Sansa should have just used the Vale from the beginning.
Wait to see if the Knights of the Vale were going to come or perhaps even keep waiting on the Manderly's and some of the other northern houses that never joined either side.

You're right that she should have accepted the Vale at the beginning, but I think she was also justified in not trusting Littlefinger, and instead using her hometraining (her dad always told her the north would fight for starks) to try and unite the north. It didn't work but it made sense why she thought it would.

We'll see what her motivations for not telling Jon were on Sunday though.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
More and more it gets revealed...

Tommen, Joffery, Robert, Renly, Stannis, Robb, Balon......these were no kings...

Young Jon the Snowlord is the only cat now that conducts himself like a King. When dude fell off his horse..and made that face like...

"If this is the end then let it come..:demonic:" Dude don't fear death no more, he done did it already. He don't fear no men...because he's seen worse than men.

Everyone talked about Sansa and Ramsay...but like with Watchers on the Wall and Hardhome.....Lord Snow :wow:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Jon could name himself king by right of conquest and legitimatize himself. He just would need the support of the north.

I don't think Jon wants that, but if it meant uniting the north against the WW threat he might accept it.

Or Jon could legally become a Stark by marrying Sansa and they could rule as king and queen of the north:troll:
jon always just passing up on everything :snoop:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Balerion was straight outta Valyria :banderas: no keep at all, straight free range dragon. aegon's grandfather brought him to dragonstone and then aegon conquered westeros with him

Fall_of_harrenhal_by_reneaigner.jpg
:mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
That pic is fukking goat lol