Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Drogon is LeBron to Balerion's Jordan then, cause he got all the markings of a GDOAT
Balerion is Mikan (first one to combine size, speed, strength), Cousy (great team player, was the focal point of the conquest but knew when to distribute to Vhaegar and Meraxes), Dr. J (because he started conquering shyt in the Disputed Lands fighting Volantis before moving west and making Westeros a world power), and Jordan (agility, impossible to beat in his later career, and was out burning shyt up till an old age)

clearly the GDOAT, all others reign in his shadow :salute:

Daps
You don't get credit for saving lives when it was your fault the lives were in danger already. She wouldn't have been in a position to save Jon, because he wouldn't had needed saving had she not kept him in the dark in the first place.

You don't get credit for stopping a fire and saving SOME lives, when the only reason the fire even exists is because you lit it to prove that the building wasn't fire emergency ready.

That's stupid. :heh:

"She saved Jon"

:rudy:
So now the only reason the fire existed is cuz of Sansa:dahell:

Like I said, y'all OD'ing

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I get that yall hate Ramsay, but show some respect.

He was a b*stard like Jon and became warden of the north.

Yes, he outnumbered Stannis. But lets not forget it was his raiding party that demoralized Stannis' army and ultimately led to half of them fleeing.

Yes, he outnumbered Jon, but he proved himself as a tactician and the other major houses rode with him. He was a manipulator, but that aided his military genius. Knew the one way he could lure Jons army into a charge and completely encircle and massacre them.

As much as I hate Sansa for not telling Jon about the Vale coming, someone had to serve as bait to lure Ramsay out the walls. Ramsay wasnt willing to risk a battle he might lose which is shown by him refusing to duel Jon. Ramsay was cold, methodical, and got results.

Nah breh. Sansa can tell Jon and they can come up with a plan where Ramsay didn't see them comming. He clearly had no clue the Knights of the Vale were even a possibility. It's the night before the battle, if she tells Jon what is really going on they can come up with a trap for Ramsay.

Sansa chose not to tell Jon because she either didn't care about Jon, doesn't trust him (which is a mistake on her part), is playing silly political games or just bad writing.

Daps
Nobody hating on the fact that she called Littlefinger, the hate comes from the fact she didn't inform anybody that she sent word out for more reinforcements. She's playing the game with her own damn brother, that shyt was grimey.

Yes, I acknowledged that she should have told him, I'm assailing all the people acting like she was trying to use him as bait, or get him killed so he would have no claim to Winterfell. That's all bullshyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ned died cuz of Sansa:dahell:
That's completely bullshyt, and you know it.

I forget how it went down in the show but in the books she did kind of tip Ned's hand to Cersei.

"We might have lost all. Even so, it was a close thing. If Sansa hadn’t come to me and told me all her father’s plans..."::francis: I can't blame fans for putting some of the blame on her.

Me though, I'm of the belief that Ned would have died anyway since there was MANY plots against him and breh just didn't know how to play the game. That's what really killed Ned.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yes, I acknowledged that she should have told him, I'm assailing all the people acting like she was trying to use him as bait, or get him killed so he would have no claim to Winterfell. That's all bullshyt.

Nah I wouldn't drown out the theory in all honesty, especially after her recent motions. She used Rickon to draw Jon into a war then completely shoved him in the bushes the day before the war started saying he's probably already dead, that's hella suspect. Next episode either Littlefinger is gonna put thoughts in her head or she's already ahead of him and planning to pull some shyt on Jon. She either gets him killed or enlists him back into the watch :yeshrug:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sansa wanted Winterfell back the moment she got to Castle Black but she never thought it was wise to attack that soon. The entire season she has been going on and on about recruiting more men, needing more men. Jon was the one that said they should attack now before the snow got them. Sansa kept telling him that they should keep recruiting and wait.

Wait for what? All the Northern houses either ignored them or told them no so what other option did Jon have? Wait for the snow to bury them?

Jon received the Pink Letter at castle black which told them Ramsey had Rickon that's when Sansa used Rickon to reinforce Jon attacking Winterfell to save their home and their brother.

Maybe instead of attacking with what they had, Jon should have just given up on the battle and went back home. Rickon was already dead according to Sansa and he's a b*stard so what good is getting Winterfell back to him? None of this was his fight.

Sansa should have just used the Vale from the beginning.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_mu3ivtf45t1sfavxio1_500.gif

That meat is gonna be Sansa

Make it happen :ufdup:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I wouldn't drown out the theory in all honesty, especially after her recent motions. She used Rickon to draw Jon into a war then completely shoved him in the bushes the day before the war started saying he's probably already dead, that's hella suspect. Next episode either Littlefinger is gonna put thoughts in her head or she's already ahead of him and planning to pull some shyt on Jon. She either gets him killed or enlists him back into the watch :yeshrug:

Jon is a b*stard though. He is not a threat to Sansa in the line of succession. Only the king can legitimize a b*stard and King Tommen is not going to do it.

Sansa is not deliberately trying to harm Jon. Shawty been through a lot. I don't blame her for being so paranoid and cynical. As far as Rickon, he was as good as dead because as far as most people know south of the wall, he is the rightful heir to Winterfell.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its simple. She don't give a fukk about him.

b*stard didn't have a place in Winterfell before, he won't now either.

Sansa treating Jon like shyt ain't nothing new. She was way too cool with him dying. If he lived? Cool. But you know Littlefinger ain't gonna have 'Ned's b*stard' walking around with nothing to do while the Veil's army is occupying the North.

Sansa made her choice real quick.

Its cool though. #Targset will welcome the breh with open arms. Snowman coming home.

Jon will be named king of the north by next episode. Littlefinger has no say over what goes down in Winterfell, Sansa will probably leave with him.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
All the arguing about Sansa aside, the North as a whole has a decision to make. Cersei told Baelish he would be the Warden of the North if he takes care of the Boltons but does that mean the North accepts him? We know Bear Island won't, so are they in open rebellion again against the crown?

Does the North as a whole pledge fealty to Sansa and/or Jon now?

Do the Starks punish the Umbers & Karstarks now?

And that's before talking about the threat coming from north of the Wall.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Jon is a b*stard though. He is not a threat to Sansa in the line of succession. Only the king can legitimize a b*stard and King Tommen is not going to do it.

At the same though he's gonna be seen as more of a leader than she is. He's already seen as the best fighter coming out of Winterfell now the people will know he won the war and got Winterfell back while she has yet to show something being worthy of leadership aside from wearing the Stark name. That shyt is gonna mess with her.