Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Fact it's her "plan" SAVED 1000s of lives including Jon's. If she doesn't call on Littlefinger, they lose. Y'all shytting on Sansa for essentially doing the same thing Tywin did. Did y'all shyt on him for not letting his son and daughter know he was coming to help save the city?

Nobody hating on the fact that she called Littlefinger, the hate comes from the fact she didn't inform anybody that she sent word out for more reinforcements. She's playing the game with her own damn brother, that shyt was grimey.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Y'all OD'ing with the Sansa hate.

After all she's been through she clearly has trust issues, and LF played on that when he last spoke with her by reminding her Jon's her half brother. Sure, she should've been open and honest with Jon. That was indeed an error. Not only cuz he would have waited on the Knights of the Vale, but also because Littlefinger was camped near the Manderly's and could've went to personally garner their support where Jon could only send a raven.

But let's chill with this narrative that she's just power hungry and was trying to get Jon killed. If that were the case she wouldn't have warned him not to play into Ramsay's hand (which he did anyways) and she wouldn't have assured him that Rickon was a lost cause so he needed to be prepared for that. She still being played by Littlefinger, so she has to smarten up there, but all this anti-Stark stuff y'all talking is out of bounds.

She is power hungry, as are most of the characters on the show.

Also, it's not so much that she tried to get Jon killed, it's that she really didn't give a fukk if he was killed. If your brother was going to war, if you really loved him you'd tell him to wait for these reinforcements you've got lined up. Instead, you let him face 6k troops with his measly 2k....

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Nah Sansa was trying to delay the battle, Jon was the one who wanted to go in
No. Sansa wanted to attack winterfell from the moment she got to castle black.

She convinced jon of the plan in order to save Rickon.

Jon then had to convince the wildlings to fight on behalf of him

Jon was retiyahed from the game and came back like Mike jordan wearing the 45

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Fact it's her "plan" SAVED 1000s of lives including Jon's. If she doesn't call on Littlefinger, they lose. Y'all shytting on Sansa for essentially doing the same thing Tywin did. Did y'all shyt on him for not letting his son and daughter know he was coming to help save the city?
You don't get credit for saving lives when it was your fault the lives were in danger already. She wouldn't have been in a position to save Jon, because he wouldn't had needed saving had she not kept him in the dark in the first place.

You don't get credit for stopping a fire and saving SOME lives, when the only reason the fire even exists is because you lit it to prove that the building wasn't fire emergency ready.

That's stupid. :heh:

"She saved Jon"

:rudy:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Nah, she didn't even know about rickon.

She should've been forthcoming about the vale army, but if she had been able to convince jon to wait/not act from emotion then they would have easily won

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Sansa wanted Winterfell back the moment she got to Castle Black but she never thought it was wise to attack that soon. The entire season she has been going on and on about recruiting more men, needing more men. Jon was the one that said they should attack now before the snow got them. Sansa kept telling him that they should keep recruiting and wait.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah, but Drogon is still young and growing, Balerion was kept in a keep too right? Drogon being free range he should be even bigger when he hits his full size, just remember the shadow of him over Kings Landing, looked like a damn Antonov AN225
Balerion was straight outta Valyria :banderas: no keep at all, straight free range dragon. aegon's grandfather brought him to dragonstone and then aegon conquered westeros with him

Fall_of_harrenhal_by_reneaigner.jpg
:mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Balerion was straight outta Valyria :banderas: no keep at all, straight free range dragon. aegon's grandfather brought him to dragonstone and then aegon conquered westeros with him

Fall_of_harrenhal_by_reneaigner.jpg
:mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Drogon is LeBron to Balerion's Jordan then, cause he got all the markings of a GDOAT

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We need a gif or smiley of Ramsey going :ehh::manny: after missing Rickon with the first arrow.

i dont se that happening, she loves her kids...well... when i say kids.... i mean kid
Don't forget Cersei was willing to poison Tommen during Blackwater just to avoid him becoming a prisoner. I would put anything past her crazy ass.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why cant clones just enjoy the show for what it is: They need a set to claim so they can compete :russ:

When i told my friends (real life friends that i watch GoT with every sunday) about the sh!t that goes on in the Coli with people claiming/repping different sets in the show and going at each other, we laughed for hours. :deadmanny:
To this day my homegirl Shivone still be like "so has the StannisSet dudes finally accepted their King's demise?": or "Is there a division on your little website amongst LannisterSet over Tyrion joining targSet?" :russ:

:mjlol:

Daps
fukk all that.

Let's be clear about a few things:
Ned died in part because Sansa's bytch ass kept wanting to play house with Joffrey
Sansa got Arya's wolf killed
It was Sansa's idea to attack winterfell now
It was Sansa's idea to save Rickon now
It was Sansa who didn't speak up about additional troops coming in as reinforcementhe

Nothing I said here was forced on Sansa. None of these events were out of her control. Everything I just stated was Sansa wanting things done Sansa's way.

Sansa has been THE most protected character on this show. No one has wanted her dead. They want her womb. Cersei was nice to her. Margery was nice to her. Tyrion was nice to her. Littlefinger was nice to her.

I don't give a flying fukk if she had to "endure" Joffrey. Ask Arya what she was going through at the same time. I don't care if she had to "endure" Ramsey. Ask Jon and Bran what they were going through at the same time. Hell ask Theon.

Ned died cuz of Sansa:dahell:
That's completely bullshyt, and you know it.

Sansa got Lady killed, not Arya's direwolf. Arya's direwolf is one of two direwolves presumed still living

It was Sansa's idea to attack Winterfell.... and she was right, Ramsay had to go, for all the reasons Jon explained to the Wildlings. Now she did use saving Rickon a motivating factor. Maybe she knew Rickon was already lost when she made that plea or maybe it donned on her later. Really that's irrelevant, Jon needed convincing so she convinced him. The fact that she let Jon know the truth that we all knew, that Ramsay would never let Rickon go, right before the battle just proves she was trying to make sure Jon DIDN'T fall for Ramsay's bait. Clearly she wasn't trying to get him killed.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
All in all Jon should really retire now or just die again. nikkas brought him back but clearly he ain't even in his right mind anymore especially after seeing his brother die right in front of him. Now Littlefinger is gonna use Sansa to fukk with him or Sansa' gonna do it on her own just so she can rule Winterfell instead of him. Then there's the whitewalkers to deal with :wow:

Yea this was a bad idea :mjcry: