Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Not sure if the show ever really explained it, in the books he challenged Ned's older brother for Catelyn's hand in marriage....and proceeded to get his ass whooped all over Riverrun (I think) amd he got one of his fingers cut, I think Brandon was going to kill him too but Cat saved his life.

Both reaffirming his hatred for Starks and delusion in thinking Cat wanted him.
He's also from The Fingers, some islands in the Vale

House Baelysh is a tiny tower on the smallest of the islands

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
He's also from The Fingers, some islands in the Vale

House Baelysh is a tiny tower on the smallest of the islands

Reading the actual background I was way off :russ::lolbron:, I need to reread them books but waiting on an official date for Winds of Winter :mjcry:

"Petyr went to Riverrun when he was eight years old, carrying all he owned in a bundle.[2]At Riverrun he befriended Hoster's daughtersCatelyn and Lysa Tully. Their brother Edmuremockingly nicknamed him "Littlefinger" at the time, in reference to his small height at the time and the location of his minor landholdings. The nickname would stick with him throughout his life. Eventually even Petyr sarcastically embraced the nickname, due to the fact that it demonstrated how far he had risen, from an impoverished noble-born boy from an insignificant minor House in the "little Finger" peninsula of the Vale, to one of the most powerful officials at the royal court."

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I did my best :mjcry: @Real

qkM5GNP.gif
:russ:
:francis:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This.

I've seen a few comments that said "he should've looked back". Those people would get arrows in their eyes in real life, Ramsay was playing around and not even looking the first few times which gave the impression that Rickon had time to duck.

That last one was the only one that counted. Lmao at outrunning or dodging arrows:

You are correct up to a certain range, once Rickon reached a point in the field where the arrows had to be shot with sufficient air time to reach the target Ramsay would have had a very difficult time hitting him if he wasnt running straight. There seemed to be a significant distance between where Rickon was killed and where Ramsay was standing. If it was 100 yards or more then zig zagging would have made that shot extremely difficult. In your video that woman is no more than 20 feet from that target.

But back to the episode, i thought they did a great job showing how surviving those battles is damn near just sheer luck. You could be the best swordsman in history but that wouldnt help you if someone rode you donw on a horse while you had your attention focused on someone in front of you.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It is hilarious as fukk, i cant front. :russ:
SOme of my friends wanna join the Coli just so they could watch this thread for fukkery after each episode

No word of a lie I legit joined the forum because of this thread lol the shyt was wild in here after every episode so I had to join up :russ:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Got Ramsey quoting Vince Staples

"Riding 'round with the same bow and arrow that shot Rickon
Lil' nikka should've zig-zagged, then he got his back wet
Ramsey runnin' Norfside, nikkas better fact-check"

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Rickon 'Struggle Cutz' Stark

:damn:
Rickon disappointed the fukk out of me...

Was expecting son to bust out a Deion high step on his way back to jon like

sandersprimetime.gif

Telling that fukkboi Ramsay :pacspit: fukk yo arrows ya dirty b*stard faggit...

Instead he displayed weak burst off the line, no vision in the open field, no juke, no spin move just staright plodding and got caught at the goaline...:snoop:

He let the team down and we nearly lost the game cu of this fool...

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Drogon's siblings looking like runts next to him too :russ:

Every week he gets bigger, they stay the same size.
you seen Balerion tho? :lupe: Drogon's ancestor? :lupe:

Reek has a set too? :deadmanny:
How many sets are there? Wait.. Do the Dorne chicks and Little Finger have sets? :russ:
breh i started a set for a character that has never had one line of real-time dialogue in the book or show :banderas:

when you read 5000 pages about a fake universe, you tend to drift towards certain characters, and when other people into that same universe hate the ones you love, you gotta go hard with it

Daps
Fact is her "plan" cost 1000s of men their lives. And almost cost Jon his,

All that other shyt is whatever. Many men died who probably didn't have to.

Fact it's her "plan" SAVED 1000s of lives including Jon's. If she doesn't call on Littlefinger, they lose. Y'all shytting on Sansa for essentially doing the same thing Tywin did. Did y'all shyt on him for not letting his son and daughter know he was coming to help save the city?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
you seen Balerion tho? :lupe: Drogon's ancestor? :lupe:

Yeah, but Drogon is still young and growing, Balerion was kept in a keep too right? Drogon being free range he should be even bigger when he hits his full size, just remember the shadow of him over Kings Landing, looked like a damn Antonov AN225