Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know man. Seeing that dog lock on his jaw was pretty intense.

Are those presa canarios? They were some big fukking dogs

I think they're more a Cane Carso:

"The Cane Corso is a catch dog used with cattle and swine, and also in wild boar hunts. Cane Corso were also used to guard property, livestock, and families, and some continue to be used for this purpose today. Historically it has also been used by night watchmen, keepers, and, in the past, by carters and drovers."

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
So this bytch dany got her volcano badge and all dragons up to level 70 listen to her now or what? :heh: her and drogon ace boom c00n with no explanation.

:to:Wtf rikkon? hit them with a lil shake n bake my nikka.:damn:

:pacspit: house umber and house karstark. nikkas about to give them castles to the freefolk.
House giantsbane :blessed:

Still a lil skeptical on sansa but imma let her cook for now, it's time to celebrate.

tumblr_o91thsOGx71rszoo3o4_r1_500.gif

#starkset we byke :blessed:

:mjcry: :salute: to wun wun you was a real wun.

Snowman was on ramsay like stone cold
134d77194de5297cc993c8ca83c1c825855aa117_hq.gif

:whew: he fukked that nikka up.

robb watching from heaven like:to:.

When yaw nikkas talk about the best fighters in westeros make sure yaw mention jon snow.

#starkset
#freebrangang
#soicy
#wolfgang
#deadmanwalking
#can'tkillthesnowman

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I think they're more a Cane Carso:

"The Cane Corso is a catch dog used with cattle and swine, and also in wild boar hunts. Cane Corso were also used to guard property, livestock, and families, and some continue to be used for this purpose today. Historically it has also been used by night watchmen, keepers, and, in the past, by carters and drovers."
Yeah they were definitely cane corsos. My dog is a cane corso mix and they've got that look and the ears definitely.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all gotta stop with this "ran in a straight line" shyt bruh. Ramsay is a very skilled archer. He was a hunter and the show has shown him to be very skilled. He could hit Rickon any time he wanted. He was missing on purpose. Whether Rickon ran zig zag or whatever if Ramsay wanted him he would get him.

:manny:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wun Wun could break the wall down or something, forcing Ramsey to come out.

And how do you propose a Giant can get close enough to Winterfell without being spotted by Ramsay's spies archers, dogs, and army?

It was like 8000 Wildlings vs 100 NW members. He had cover fire galore, mammoths, the height of the wall, and the night to help him get evade arrows.

But what happened when he got close enough for hand to hand combat? He got killed by 6 weak ass Nights Watch brothers that were scared as hell. What would an entire well trained army do to him?

A giant sent on his own to break down a wall with thousands of archers, thousands of Calvary, and thousands of foot soildersposted would get murdered before he made it 1000 feet to the walls of Winterfell.

I'm sure Jon plans to use Wun Wun to break Winterfells main gate, but he has to reach it first. And he isn't stealthing a giant across that huge open field before his ass gets shot down.:mjlol:

:mjpls:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Y'all gotta stop with this "ran in a straight line" shyt bruh. Ramsay is a very skilled archer. He was a hunter and the show has shown him to be very skilled. He could hit Rickon any time he wanted. He was missing on purpose. Whether Rickon ran zig zag or whatever if Ramsay wanted him he would get him.

:manny:
This.

I've seen a few comments that said "he should've looked back". Those people would get arrows in their eyes in real life, Ramsay was playing around and not even looking the first few times which gave the impression that Rickon had time to duck.

That last one was the only one that counted. Lmao at outrunning or dodging arrows:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
imagine the franchises they could stand up? movie prequels and sh*t

HBO has a real opportunity here to do something special... i hope they don't f*ck this up

Prequel series with Robert's Rebellion.

You can almost start over with cheap actors too. :wow:

shyt would print money. Even if it were only 2 or 3 seasons. Granted you know the outcome but still. :banderas:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Ayo, i was just thinking on some high shyt last night(dont smoke tho) why the hell is that nikka called "littlefinger"?:bryan:

Not sure if the show ever really explained it, in the books he challenged Ned's older brother for Catelyn's hand in marriage....and proceeded to get his ass whooped all over Riverrun (I think) amd he got one of his fingers cut, I think Brandon was going to kill him too but Cat saved his life.

Both reaffirming his hatred for Starks and delusion in thinking Cat wanted him.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Why cant clones just enjoy the show for what it is: They need a set to claim so they can compete :russ:

When i told my friends (real life friends that i watch GoT with every sunday) about the sh!t that goes on in the Coli with people claiming/repping different sets in the show and going at each other, we laughed for hours. :deadmanny:
To this day my homegirl Shivone still be like "so has the StannisSet dudes finally accepted their King's demise?": or "Is there a division on your little website amongst LannisterSet over Tyrion joining targSet?" :russ:
because it's fun