Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why cant clones just enjoy the show for what it is: They need a set to claim so they can compete :russ:

When i told my friends (real life friends that i watch GoT with every sunday) about the sh!t that goes on in the Coli with people claiming/repping different sets in the show and going at each other, we laughed for hours. :deadmanny:
To this day my homegirl Shivone still be like "so has the StannisSet dudes finally accepted their King's demise?": or "Is there a division on your little website amongst LannisterSet over Tyrion joining targSet?" :russ:
:dahell: yall sound like some reekset ass nikkas :scust:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all OD'ing with the Sansa hate.

After all she's been through she clearly has trust issues, and LF played on that when he last spoke with her by reminding her Jon's her half brother. Sure, she should've been open and honest with Jon. That was indeed an error. Not only cuz he would have waited on the Knights of the Vale, but also because Littlefinger was camped near the Manderly's and could've went to personally garner their support where Jon could only send a raven.

But let's chill with this narrative that she's just power hungry and was trying to get Jon killed. If that were the case she wouldn't have warned him not to play into Ramsay's hand (which he did anyways) and she wouldn't have assured him that Rickon was a lost cause so he needed to be prepared for that. She still being played by Littlefinger, so she has to smarten up there, but all this anti-Stark stuff y'all talking is out of bounds.
fukk Sansa. :camby:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why cant clones just enjoy the show for what it is: They need a set to claim so they can compete :russ:

When i told my friends (real life friends that i watch GoT with every sunday) about the sh!t that goes on in the Coli with people claiming/repping different sets in the show and going at each other, we laughed for hours. :deadmanny:
To this day my homegirl Shivone still be like "so has the StannisSet dudes finally accepted their King's demise?": or "Is there a division on your little website amongst LannisterSet over Tyrion joining targSet?" :russ:
It's very lame. :russ:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
How many people in Westeros actually know Ramsay did that?

Plus, saving Rickon was one of the motivators Sansa used to convince Jon to go to war. Now all of sudden Sansa knows Rickon is lost the eve before Jon is about to fight Ramsey?? Gee thanks Sansa :rolleyes:. And thanks for not giving another option.

I think the general consensus among most was that Ramsay was crazy as shyt, even if they don't specifically know he fed the baby to the wolves.

Even before Theon made it back home, people knew that Ramsay had cut the man's dikk off. He had a reputation and it would be hard to dispute.

Now, I agree, Sansa clearly used Rickon as an excuse to convince Jon to go to war. She had her own axe to grind (including AND beyond Rickon), but her honor or experience with Ramsey clearly would not be enough to convince them to fight (they, in general, don't exactly care about women); however, yes, I absolutely think she knew is was a lost cause from the beginning. Hell, she essential told Jon to kill her before allowing her to be captured by Ramsey again.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The dorne nikkas hit the bushes when oberyn did.

Littlefinger got like 4-5 people in his set i believe. Rarely see his ass so they're rarely around:heh:
Ive aways been a Little Finger fan but im not part of any set. If i had a gun to my head i'd claim Willdlings with Jons Sno or Little Finger. Ijust admire LF because he always has a plan. Always thinking ahead and he's the ultimate character for this show which teaches you to never get comfortable and never get attached to anyone because they are here today.. and can be gone today!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukk all that.

Let's be clear about a few things:
Ned died in part because Sansa's bytch ass kept wanting to play house with Joffrey
Sansa got Arya's wolf killed
It was Sansa's idea to attack winterfell now
It was Sansa's idea to save Rickon now

It was Sansa who didn't speak up about additional troops coming in as reinforcementhe

Nothing I said here was forced on Sansa. None of these events were out of her control. Everything I just stated was Sansa wanting things done Sansa's way.

Sansa has been THE most protected character on this show. No one has wanted her dead. They want her womb. Cersei was nice to her. Margery was nice to her. Tyrion was nice to her. Littlefinger was nice to her.

I don't give a flying fukk if she had to "endure" Joffrey. Ask Arya what she was going through at the same time. I don't care if she had to "endure" Ramsey. Ask Jon and Bran what they were going through at the same time. Hell ask Theon.
Nah Sansa was trying to delay the battle, Jon was the one who wanted to go in

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Man that shyt is hilarious though, it makes good convo lol keeps the thread moving.
It is hilarious as fukk, i cant front. :russ:
SOme of my friends wanna join the Coli just so they could watch this thread for fukkery after each episode