Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Best TV night of my cotdayumn life brehs .... respeck 2 my watch party allowin a nikka to commandeer tha set to GOT and back 2 tha finals.

All I gotta say to my #StarkSet homies is - set them pyres up with that QUIKNESS! :lupe: It's like these nikkas on tha show aint read next week's title or sumthin...!

20160602_ep609_Publicity_still_047.001477621-630x354.jpg

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Great Ep. Some thoughts:

- Jon Snow is too emotional. :francis: Which is kind of understandable considering it was his younger brother's life at stake. However he failed to heed Sansa's warnings and deviated from the battle plans. She also told him to prep as if Rickon was dead already.

- Sansa transforming :lupe:. She has become very cynical and quite cold. ''You won't be able to protect me. No one can protect anyone''. Jheez. She has also become cunning courtesy of the grandmaster Lord Baelish. He basically told her her you have to play the game....so I suspect she is seeing everyone as a pawn on the board including Rickon (who's HER full brother instead of Jon). She's a lot more emotionally detached compared with the snivelling, whiny girl from the first season. Does that mean she also sees Jon as a pawn in whatever she's cooking up? That fact that she keeps him in the dark regarding all her plans and machinations e.g Littlefinger seems to indicate this.

- Ramsay is sick but one hell of a battle strategist :wow: He singlehandedly defeated Stannis with that overnight sabotage and totally outclassed Jon on the battlefield. His planning >>>>. He has a knack for zeroing in on his enemy's weakness and exploiting that. Man was moving like a young Scipio Africanus out there. Importantly for a General and unlike Jon, he's not really emotionally driven and keeps his ego in check. He would have been stupid to accept a one on one when he had a vastly superior army and Winterfell. He laughed that shyt off lol. He was cunning to the end by pretending to ready himself for the fade but then suddenly trying the okey-doke with the bow and arrow lmao. I'm going to miss his fukkery.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Yara and Dany's conversation was probably the highlight of Dany's character on the show. Which is pretty embarrassing considering how much they've been trying to convince us she's this bad ass important feminist symbol.

Aint bullshytting - Yara's booty looking :feedme:in that there throne room. I don't give a fukk how much box she ate before, or how non conventional that face - bish looks like she finna get nasty until the Drowned God come up on land. I hope she curb DVD Dario :sas2:

EDIT: Oh shyt, HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Sansa a master manipulator or are we just seeing some lazy writing?

Sure, she could have used Rickon as an excuse to get Jon onboard with her plan and maybe she held back on the Vale knights and used Jon as bait to lure Ramsey out, but both of those things could also just be bad writing.

The writers clearly love the last minute cavalry thing and the Rickon talk could just be them not really thinking very far in advance.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Sansa proved she can think with her head and not her heart and without her Jon would have been buried under a tonne of nameless soldiers.
:mjlol: she ain't fighting shyt though

Show me the last time Sansa picked up a weapon. Not a sword, just an object with the intent of killing someone.

It's easy to be level headed when you:
Don't fight
Haven't killed anyone
Haven't had someone try and kill you

Her plan to take winterfell is the epitome of hot headedness.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
You might have just stumbled on an ill plot twist...

:lupe:

Cersei confesses ALL her sins and takes the King down with her...:ooh:
i dont se that happening, she loves her kids...well... when i say kids.... i mean kid

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Gotdaaammmmn what an incredible episode. We was watching the finals so I had to watch this later on but I'm glad I stayed away and went into this 100% spoiler free. This is what I'm talkin bout. All the build up and everything else, this was one satisfying piece of television.

Yo the cinematography in this was better than most movies!! I felt like I was watching a Spielberg joint. I had a permanent :gladbron: during the Battle.

I loved the strategy aspects of it all. That was a brilliant way to film this.

The visuals of the bodies piling up and the blood and Jon Snow dicing through the front lines and then damn near suffocating under the pile :whew: :whew:

Then his face when he exits the debris with the blood and the dirt covering him head to toe on some :demonic: shyt :ohlawd:

Then Ramsay is shooting arrow after arrow and Jon has the shied and he just keeps coming and coming until he spikes Ramsay with it and then pummels him :whoo:

fukking hell man. So crazy.

Shout out to Wun Wun going out like a fukking G! He always kept it 100 all times. Them giants don't fukk around bruh :salute:

Darth Sansa :demonic:

Also, hey. Shout to Kit Harrington because I didn't think he was a great actor in season one but he's turned into a very good one! And this director of this episode has a bright future too!

10/10. Amazing shyt. Better than most movies for real. :obama:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Y'all OD'ing with the Sansa hate.

After all she's been through she clearly has trust issues, and LF played on that when he last spoke with her by reminding her Jon's her half brother. Sure, she should've been open and honest with Jon. That was indeed an error. Not only cuz he would have waited on the Knights of the Vale, but also because Littlefinger was camped near the Manderly's and could've went to personally garner their support where Jon could only send a raven.

But let's chill with this narrative that she's just power hungry and was trying to get Jon killed. If that were the case she wouldn't have warned him not to play into Ramsay's hand (which he did anyways) and she wouldn't have assured him that Rickon was a lost cause so he needed to be prepared for that. She still being played by Littlefinger, so she has to smarten up there, but all this anti-Stark stuff y'all talking is out of bounds.

fukk all that.

Let's be clear about a few things:
Ned died in part because Sansa's bytch ass kept wanting to play house with Joffrey
Sansa got Arya's wolf killed
It was Sansa's idea to attack winterfell now
It was Sansa's idea to save Rickon now
It was Sansa who didn't speak up about additional troops coming in as reinforcementhe

Nothing I said here was forced on Sansa. None of these events were out of her control. Everything I just stated was Sansa wanting things done Sansa's way.

Sansa has been THE most protected character on this show. No one has wanted her dead. They want her womb. Cersei was nice to her. Margery was nice to her. Tyrion was nice to her. Littlefinger was nice to her.

I don't give a flying fukk if she had to "endure" Joffrey. Ask Arya what she was going through at the same time. I don't care if she had to "endure" Ramsey. Ask Jon and Bran what they were going through at the same time. Hell ask Theon.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Its crazy how everybody wants to overlook Targset being the only ones strong to give anybody that work:sas2:
@Bryan Danielson you fukking lost

you lost worse than @fact and that's no easy task. his false king died bleeding out in the snow, your false lord got his face eaten by dogs with girl names

congrats to you both. you are the most decadent losers of the game of thrones. we will never forget how fukking limp you are
Why cant clones just enjoy the show for what it is: They need a set to claim so they can compete :russ:

When i told my friends (real life friends that i watch GoT with every sunday) about the sh!t that goes on in the Coli with people claiming/repping different sets in the show and going at each other, we laughed for hours. :deadmanny:
To this day my homegirl Shivone still be like "so has the StannisSet dudes finally accepted their King's demise?": or "Is there a division on your little website amongst LannisterSet over Tyrion joining targSet?" :russ:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 Sets Collab we did it :blessed:
Winterfell we back :blessed:
King of the North we back :blessed:
Karstack you out :mjlol:
Tormundd with the head top :mjlol:
Young Queen, Young PAWG, Young Sansa :noah:
She came with the military expertise :wow:
His excellence Littlefinger's cavalry through them boltons like a breeze:salute:
Wun Wun last of the giants :mjcry:
He did it for the Set :mjcry: #Starkset #3sets
Jon with the shield work :blessed:
Jon with the dance moves :banderas:
Gave Ramsey that work, b*stard munched up by his own hounds :mjlol2:
Another week, another win :blessed:
#Starkset still on top f*ck the opps :demonic: