Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
rickon :stopitslime: why you running in a straight fukking line b:stopitslime: nobody taught you to zigzag :troll:
:mindblown:That's what im saying. No fukkin way im running straight when i see the f@ggot with a bow and arrow in hand. Especially not after the first arrow lands with a foot of my ass. It's like that dumb kit deserved to die

hoass littlefinger :smugcacmayne:
Hey Little Finger is my Dude. He was my 2nd favorite character behind Ned at the beginning.

possible lesbian shyt between yara and dany :shaq:
Why do people keep suggesting this? Daenerys has proven that she loves d!ck

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Yea I thought Ghost was gon tear that fakkit apart...

His hounds doing him like that though was an excellent choice...

After the episode wifey look at me like :whoa: and asked if I fed the dogs...

Those hounds look just like my blue nose bulls...They're loyal but if I ever forget to feed them for a week I might be getting that Ramsay work...:damn:
I also thought Ghost was going to avenge his breh Shaggy Dog.

Then when i saw his own damn hounds creep out the cage like:mjpls:

I was :lupe:

When the lead pit started licking his face i was still :lupe: cause i thought...maybe its just like he said.. they are loyal..

Then he took his jaw off.:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wanna know where the unsullied were while the harpies were stabbing people on the ground and it took the horde to take them out lol those soldiers have yet to reveal their skills.
Didn't tyrian hold them back?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Man.... why didnt they let jon's wolf kill that c*nt?
Is he still alive? the last stark dire wolf?

... another thing

I dont get it.... if cersei is found guilty for incest won't tommen kiss that throne goodbye?

I dont know why i hate that high sparrow prick... someone is finally teaching cersei some humility.
I wonder what's his end game. is he a true believer?
Would t it be cool if the Sparrow was actually one of the seven. Like you've obviously got the lord of light doing his thing. So maybe a lot of other gods exist. Reminds me of this book Promise of Blood where some of the forgotten gods were coming back to life n shyt. Author studied under Sanderson.

Y'all really need to read the Powder Mage trilogy like come on. Trust a breh lol

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
My favorite episode so far :wow:

rickon catching that arrow:francis:

jon snow holding his ground to take on the cavalry and the collision between the two armies:wow:

sansa and jon becoming leaders of the north now:blessed:

i'm so glad ramsey died a painful death. that guy was easily the most hated TV character ever for me. i was just watching him shooting into the crowd and hitting his soldiers like :francis: my respect for davos went up after this episode. dude is noble, classy and loyal.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's as if they don't know Ramsey. This man killed his own father and fed his baby brother to dogs. Did they really think Rickon (the true heir to Winterfell) could be saved? Sansa knew because she has lived with that terror.

How many people in Westeros actually know Ramsay did that?

Plus, saving Rickon was one of the motivators Sansa used to convince Jon to go to war. Now all of sudden Sansa knows Rickon is lost the eve before Jon is about to fight Ramsey?? Gee thanks Sansa :rolleyes:. And thanks for not giving another option.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Nah, Ayra's dire wolf(Nymeria) is still on the loose after she forced him to leave when they first arrived at King's Landing. My guess is that she's gonna return when Arya comes back from Braavos
Holy fukk. Arya being a goddamn assassin potentially with a wolf army? Nymeria been putting in work. I know they mentioned her wolf pack at least once or twice on the show

:whew:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
:mindblown:That's what im saying. No fukkin way im running straight when i see the f@ggot with a bow and arrow in hand. Especially not after the first arrow lands with a foot of my ass. It's like that dumb kit deserved to die

Hey Little Finger is my Dude. He was my 2nd favorite character behind Ned at the beginning.

Why do people keep suggesting this? Daenerys has proven that she loves d!ck
tbh.. kid has been gone for so long he seems like a plot device now. it ain't like bran where has amazing powers, he was just a ordinary expendable little stark breh

little finger has his moments but he ain't trustworthy at all :yeshrug:

i wanna see dany's carpet being ate :shaq:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
How many people in Westeros actually know Ramsay did that?

Plus, saving Rickon was one of the motivators Sansa used to convince Jon to go to war. Now all of sudden Sansa knows Rickon is lost the eve before Jon is about to fight Ramsey?? Gee thanks Sansa :rolleyes:. And thanks for not giving another option.

Completely forgot about that too.

Sansa :camby:

Didn't tyrian hold them back?

I can't remember in all honesty, that's why I was asking. I'll have to watch it again.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
13510842_10157144415280602_5226579359198560349_n.jpg
:pacspit: