Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get that yall hate Ramsay, but show some respect.

He was a b*stard like Jon and became warden of the north.

Yes, he outnumbered Stannis. But lets not forget it was his raiding party that demoralized Stannis' army and ultimately led to half of them fleeing.

Yes, he outnumbered Jon, but he proved himself as a tactician and the other major houses rode with him. He was a manipulator, but that aided his military genius. Knew the one way he could lure Jons army into a charge and completely encircle and massacre them.

As much as I hate Sansa for not telling Jon about the Vale coming, someone had to serve as bait to lure Ramsay out the walls. Ramsay was willing to risk a battle he might lose which is shown by him refusing to duel Jon. Ramsay was cold, methodical, and got results.

:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Worth pointing out that Ramsay destroyed Jon in tactics. Like, humiliated him. Sure Jon was the underdog going in, but if this was a football game, it was 48-0 in the second quarter. He lured Jon and his army into a charge by using Rickon as bait. Showered the field with arrows to pile up the bodies to completely stop their charge/movement. Sent in the Calvary to drop more bodies and corral everyone into one small space. Sent in the shielded solders to employ the phalanx, while the Umbers closed the exit. Battle over before it's even time for lunch. :whew:

Davos couldn't save the mess that Jon created by abandoning all of their tactics. :mjpls:

Starkset might need a new coach in the wars to come.:ld:

You are 100% right.

HOWEVER

If it were MY little brother in that situation I wouldn't give two fukks. I'm doing what I can to save him irregardless

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Man.... why didnt they let jon's wolf kill that c*nt?
Is he still alive? the last stark dire wolf?

... another thing

I dont get it.... if cersei is found guilty for incest won't tommen kiss that throne goodbye?

I dont know why i hate that high sparrow prick... someone is finally teaching cersei some humility.
I wonder what's his end game. is he a true believer?

Nah, Ayra's dire wolf(Nymeria) is still on the loose after she forced her to leave when they first arrived at King's Landing. My guess is that she's gonna return when Arya comes back from Braavos

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

Yes, he outnumbered Stannis. But lets not forget it was his raiding party that demoralized Stannis' army and ultimately led to half of them fleeing.

Yes, he outnumbered Jon, but he proved himself as a tactician and the other major houses rode with him. He was a manipulator, but that aided his military genius. Knew the one way he could lure Jons army into a charge and completely encircle and massacre them.

As much as I hate Sansa for not telling Jon about the Vale coming, someone had to serve as bait to lure Ramsay out the walls. Ramsay was willing to risk a battle he might lose which is shown by him refusing to duel Jon. Ramsay was cold, methodical, and got results.

Nah:camby:

Ramsey a coward didn't wanna square up or get the fair one with swords...hid behind his army and a bow and arrow. Dude was the most cowardly evil sob I've a show in a long time

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@Bryan Danielson you fukking lost

you lost worse than @fact and that's no easy task. his false king died bleeding out in the snow, your false lord got his face eaten by dogs with girl names

congrats to you both. you are the most decadent losers of the game of thrones. we will never forget how fukking limp you are

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I hear you...but man....

fukk Ramsey:camby: