Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Ramsay wanted no parts of the Snow Man. While Ramsay is an elite fighter, it goes to show just how much of a beast Jon Snow has become.

While Ramsay had the numbers, you can't downplay the fact dude was a genius military mind.
No

He was a genius manipulator, torturer and sadist.

Definitely doesn't get props for barely beating someone while out manning them 3-1

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Your level of understanding has to be about equal with Tormund's. Did you not see in the tent when Jon went over his plans to avoid the pincer move? Ramsey just psyched him out by toying with Rickon. Yeah Sansa told him Ramsey would end up making him do what he wanted but you can't blame Jon for trying to save his little brother.
You can blame him for not having military decipline.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
No

He was a genius manipulator, torturer and sadist.

Definitely doesn't get props for barely beating someone while out manning them 3-1
When people talk military and tactical awesomeness, they claim that stannis was a genius on the field. Yet, he lost every single battle. Jon knew what was going to happen, and still let it happen. Ramsey isn't the leader he thought he was.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Im still pissed that the season is ending already. We have one more fukking episode and then it's off until 2017. :stopitslime:
These fukkas know they got us hooked like crack fiends and they're torturing us making us wait for every dose :why:. I'm gonna need rehab after this sh!t on some GoT anonymous tyoe steez :to:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm I the only one thinking reek might join the unsullied :lupe:
The Unsullied are trained from birth to be what they are...Theon Greyjoy is nothing but and will always be just a dikkless craven traitor

My only hope is that one of the Three Dragons gets antsy one day and decide to have him instead of a farmers sheep

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
The funny thing is for all the talk about Jon not being able to strategize, Jon's initial plan from the night before was basically to pull off a Cannae-like battle. That's why he was saying he wanted Ramsey "coming at them full tilt." Even with the lack of numbers, the battle might have gone a lot differently had Jon not gotten baited into arrow range trying to save Rickon. Hell, even after Jon got baited, things might have went differently if the army didn't charge right in behind him (I just :snoop: once I saw the rest of his army charge in after him).

Speaking of Rickon, it's interesting that Sansa wrote him off before the battle when he was basically the major reason Jon agreed to help her in the first place ("That monster has our brother and our home"). She was right in knowing Rickon was going to die no matter what, and Jon shouldn't have let himself get baited the way he did. At the same time, I see why he did what he did. Rickon was basically the reason Jon was out there going into the battle in the first place, so of course he was going to try his damnedest to save him.

Makes you wonder just how much Sansa really cares about the people around her vs. their usefulness to her. Then again, they could show her mourning in the next episode over Rickon, which would be a nice way of showing she's not just a female Littlefinger.
damn right shyt would've been different. Jon would've got trampled by those horses
You can blame him for not having military decipline.
Or not blame him for loving his brother. 6 of one, half dozen of the other.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Your level of understanding has to be about equal with Tormund's. Did you not see in the tent when Jon went over his plans to avoid the pincer move? Ramsey just psyched him out by toying with Rickon. Yeah Sansa told him Ramsey would end up making him do what he wanted but you can't blame Jon for trying to save his little brother.

You can.

As the leader you cannot put yourself in the open for one life. He almost killed himself

Sansa proved she can think with her head and not her heart and without her Jon would have been buried under a tonne of nameless soldiers

I can't 100% remember the scene. But he didn't avoid it. I don't k ow why but I'll rewatch.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
i'm foreseeing alot of deaths next episode, if this is gonna wrap up some story lines

Tommen
High Septor
Frey (that scene looked like the red wedding in the preview)

Little finger and Sansa by the tree
and
Snow and Sansa

someone is gonna be hurt by not getting Sansa's backing, this is a play on Winterfell. Either Little Finger will win it or Snow will get it, so this will be interesting who she chooses.

Judging by the previews it looks like Jon is going somewhere and is asking Sansa to trust him before he leaves. He says they have many enemies so he's probably going on a North tour spreading the word about the Starks retaking Winterfell, the Night King and the battle to come. They need any men they can get.

Baelish probably wants that p*ssy and Co-Wardenship of the North. I'm interested on what Sansa has for him because so far she's still 3 steps behind Littlefinger.