Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
damn right shyt would've been different. Jon would've got trampled by those horses

You got me there :ehh:

I wish he had turned around after Rickon was shot instead of charging forward like he did. But I definitely understand why he charged forward though, after trying to save Rickon and seeing him get shot in the back after getting so close. I'd be heated and out for blood too after that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
She said that before the battle and nobody would send a raven to her regardless because no onr knows where she is

News as big as the Starks retaking Winterfell will travel fast. Regardless if Arya sends a raven or whatever she will be informed by just hearing people talk. She could get to King's Landing, Dorne or whatever and she'gonaa hear someone talk about it. And then she'll probably go back home....

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You got me there :ehh:

I wish he had turned around after Rickon was shot instead of charging forward like he did. But I definitely understand why he charged forward though, after trying to save Rickon and seeing him get shot in the back after getting so close. I'd be heated and out for blood too after that.
The arrows were coming in. He knew he was trapped. He knew he was outsmarted.

Jhoon

Daps
News as big as the Starks retaking Winterfell will travel fast. Regardless if Arya sends a raven or whatever she will be informed by just hearing people talk. She could get to King's Landing, Dorne or whatever and she'gonaa hear someone talk about it. And then she'll probably go back home....
Iron Born signing up, Queen D T burning boats, Ravens will be flying all over the place.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Nah, she was making the logical decision. Rickon was as good as dead and Jon jeopardized the battle plans cause he acted out of emotion. (Even though I would have done the same thing for my brother)

She's been through a lot and she's finally making the cold calculated decisions needed to win.

She made the "logical" decision because she knew what she had backing her. She didn't give Jon anything to help him yet he was supposed to listen. :mindblown:.

You can.

As the leader you cannot put yourself in the open for one life. He almost killed himself

Sansa proved she can think with her head and not her heart and without her Jon would have been buried under a tonne of nameless soldiers

I can't 100% remember the scene. But he didn't avoid it. I don't k ow why but I'll rewatch.

So what should Jon have done?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
You can.

As the leader you cannot put yourself in the open for one life. He almost killed himself

Sansa proved she can think with her head and not her heart and without her Jon would have been buried under a tonne of nameless soldiers

I can't 100% remember the scene. But he didn't avoid it. I don't k ow why but I'll rewatch.
I don't think that's a fair comparison becasue Sansa would never be in the position Jon was out there on the battlefield with Rickon directly in front of her.

It's easy for Sansa to say Rickon isn't coming back but put her in that moment and things change. You see Jon said trenches had been dug in order to avoid being trapped but once he got in that moment all rationale went out the window.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Man.... why didnt they let jon's wolf kill that c*nt?
Is he still alive? the last stark dire wolf?

... another thing

I dont get it.... if cersei is found guilty for incest won't tommen kiss that throne goodbye?

I dont know why i hate that high sparrow prick... someone is finally teaching cersei some humility.
I wonder what's his end game. is he a true believer?

Last edited:

Jhoon

Daps
I don't think that's a fair comparison becasue Sansa would never be in the position Jon was out there on the battlefield with Rickon directly in front of her.

It's easy for Sansa to say Rickon isn't coming back but put her in that moment and things change. You see Jon said trenches had been dug in order to avoid being trapped but once he got in that moment all rationale went out the window.
Sansa made her peace with him many hours ago. She knew he wasn't going to make it. She also knew Ramsey wasn't going to make it either.

Jazzy Jay

The Gawd
Daps
Reppin
The A
I get that yall hate Ramsay, but show some respect.

He was a b*stard like Jon and became warden of the north.

Yes, he outnumbered Stannis. But lets not forget it was his raiding party that demoralized Stannis' army and ultimately led to half of them fleeing.

Yes, he outnumbered Jon, but he proved himself as a tactician and the other major houses rode with him. He was a manipulator, but that aided his military genius. Knew the one way he could lure Jons army into a charge and completely encircle and massacre them.

As much as I hate Sansa for not telling Jon about the Vale coming, someone had to serve as bait to lure Ramsay out the walls. Ramsay wasnt willing to risk a battle he might lose which is shown by him refusing to duel Jon. Ramsay was cold, methodical, and got results.

Last edited: