Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I was hoping she woulda have let ghost have him but I was satisfied with them hounds
Yea I thought Ghost was gon tear that fakkit apart...

His hounds doing him like that though was an excellent choice...

After the episode wifey look at me like :whoa: and asked if I fed the dogs...

Those hounds look just like my blue nose bulls...They're loyal but if I ever forget to feed them for a week I might be getting that Ramsay work...:damn:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Yea I thought Ghost was gon tear that fakkit apart...

His hounds doing him like that though was an excellent choice...

After the episode wifey look at me like :whoa: and asked if I fed the dogs...

Those hounds look just like my blue nose bulls...They're loyal but if I ever get to feed them from a week I might be getting that Ramsay work...:damn:
He starved the dogs for what? They weren't on on the battlefield.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sansa-smile-ramsay.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt, were gonna miss ramsay. Dude was a great villain. Him, dude that plays theon and dinklage hands down the best actors of the show.

RIP to rickon. ramsay played that shyt too clean. imagine seeing your little brother for the first time in like 6 years running for his life, you have no choice but to try and rescue him. ramsay played dumb and missed up until it was too late and jon was in perfect position to catch them arrows, cuz jus got mad lucky.

Y'all know its #WalkerGang put the snowman got them hands like no other. breh battle tested, an breh aint even reached 30. he already surpassed his unc ned as the best stark.
Lol

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
battle of cannae, i believe they were drawn in because Hannibal retreated his main front force. Romans gave chase and Hannibal had his faster calvery and flank them (as you mentioned). Pretty good association though, didn't think about it but that's basically what they did (plus added in a wall of bodies ).

The funny thing is for all the talk about Jon not being able to strategize, Jon's initial plan from the night before was basically to pull off a Cannae-like battle. That's why he was saying he wanted Ramsey "coming at them full tilt." Even with the lack of numbers, the battle might have gone a lot differently had Jon not gotten baited into arrow range trying to save Rickon. Hell, even after Jon got baited, things might have went differently if the army didn't charge right in behind him (I just :snoop: once I saw the rest of his army charge in after him).

Speaking of Rickon, it's interesting that Sansa wrote him off before the battle when he was basically the major reason Jon agreed to help her in the first place ("That monster has our brother and our home"). She was right in knowing Rickon was going to die no matter what, and Jon shouldn't have let himself get baited the way he did. At the same time, I see why he did what he did. Rickon was basically the reason Jon was out there going into the battle in the first place, so of course he was going to try his damnedest to save him.

Makes you wonder just how much Sansa really cares about the people around her vs. their usefulness to her. Then again, they could show her mourning in the next episode over Rickon, which would be a nice way of showing she's not just a female Littlefinger.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Ramsay wanted no parts of the Snow Man. While Ramsay is an elite fighter, it goes to show just how much of a beast Jon Snow has become.

While Ramsay had the numbers, you can't downplay the fact dude was a genius military mind.
Was he, or did Jon end up in the same pinch as the great military mind of stannis?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I think that episode beats Hard Home for me

Too much to talk on. I was in tears when Sansa showed up. That's my red haired queen :mjcry:. Love you girl :to:

She was right in not telling Jon, IMO. Jon wasn't listening and got his team murked because he is not a tactical leader. He is a 10/10 soldier but he can't see the forest from the trees

Where was the tactics? We're was the rope a dope?
Ramsey had that pincer down to a T. If Sansa had brought the Vale from the beginning they would all just been murked, you need the edge

Sansa already said you can't be obvious with Ramsey, and my bae was right

Rickon need to learn to dip and dive. Running in a straight line is dumb

Oh, and Yara and Daenerys flirting was quite possibly the sexiest thing so far. I watched that scene about 3 times :steviej:

So much in that episode. Too 3 episodes of TV I've watched

Gotta watch again
Your level of understanding has to be about equal with Tormund's. Did you not see in the tent when Jon went over his plans to avoid the pincer move? Ramsey just psyched him out by toying with Rickon. Yeah Sansa told him Ramsey would end up making him do what he wanted but you can't blame Jon for trying to save his little brother.