Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a great episode no doubt but i was dissapointed by a few things.

• I hated the fact that the giant died. That was my dude :to:
  • I didnt like that last fight scene between Ramsay and Jon. Dont know why but i felt they could have had a better fight or Ramsay could have just surrendered. Him being all clean would have made the scene where Sansa has the hounds eat him would have been even more satisfying.
  • I didnt quite like the last minute rescue/savior act by Sansa and Little Finger. They Should have shown up earlier in the battle. Like right as the KarStark and Bolton started surrounding them. I feel the directors made it too much of a desperate situation for Jon and the crew.
  • Continuing on that last point. Jon Sno is way too lucky. In my country we'd say "Jon Sno gen pwen" lol. Have you seen how many arrows that man dodged? :dwillhuh: And all the people that walked on him and he still didnt die. I think the red woman was right in saying that if the lord of light want him to live he'd live no matter what

But still dope episode. Wish they would have shown more from the battle in Mereen
agreed

At the bold I think thats really what it all comes down too. And that's why I wasn't too upset by what you mentioned.

It would be interesting if all the major players ended up fighting each other for the different gods when it all said and done. Arya and the many face, Sparrow and the 7 Jon for the LoL.... etc etc:jbhmm:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I don't think Jon wanted Ramsey dead though, why would he lock him up instead of killing him.

wonder if they will make this an issue next episode, i imagine there will be a rift between Jon and Sansa over leadership.

Jon wanted him dead but he knew he should give the satisfaction of killing Ramsay to Sansa.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Saw this episode back to back, might have to go for a 3rd serving today :ohlawd:

game-of-thrones.6.9.2444000.44.gif

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was mad dope. Took Littlefinger's ass long enough to come to the battle. I was getting nervous there. And I was like :damn: when Rickon died. I knew it was coming but it was just so sudden like BOOM he gone. :to:

So, yeah, Ramsey had to go and thank god. b*stard lived far too long with all the fukked up shyt he was doing.

#Targset still running shyt as usual. The dragons are reunited and Dany and Yara bout to be scissor sisters. :shaq: I'm all the way in for that.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally some fukking combat

aj4U8E.gif

Jon was out there trying to murder everything like Mitch when they kidnapped Sonny :mjcry:

:dead: @ Sansa not giving a single damn about Rickon.

bytch ain't change one bit. She's still that same snitch ass selfish disloyal lemon cake fiending fakkit from season 1:scust:

I was really looking forward to some more of Bran's storyline with the visions. Looks like we'll have to wait because I don't see them jamming too much of that into next episode :martin:

:mjlol:

Nah, she was making the logical decision. Rickon was as good as dead and Jon jeopardized the battle plans cause he acted out of emotion. (Even though I would have done the same thing for my brother)

She's been through a lot and she's finally making the cold calculated decisions needed to win.